Extended Support Hours

Options
defenderofdreams
defenderofdreams Posts: 78
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Greetings Players!

We are pleased to announce that our Customer Service and Billing support hours have been extended to better, and more quickly, serve you. Starting now, our support teams will be working during the hours of 10AM to 7PM PST, 7 days a week. Need any help with login issues? Let us know. Having in-game problems? We're here to help! Make sure to bookmark our support site here and reach out to us anytime.

In addition, during this year and beyond, we will be constantly looking at ways we can continue to improve our support experience. For the near future, one of our goals is to be able to add live chat to our suite of support services. Stay tuned for more information!

Thank you so much for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in-game soon.

- The PWE Team
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    in during when DoD's post got cut off! b:cute

This is great news but I sure hope that the support staff was increased to accommodate this change. Otherwise... *shudder*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm with Kossy on this one. It is great news indeed but I also hope the support staff was increased otherwise we might end up with overworked staff that's not willing to help because they are way too busy, overworked and tired :<
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • bobbyjoe2
    bobbyjoe2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For the near future, one of our goals is to be able to add live chat to our suite of support services. Stay tuned for more information!

you had live chat in the past....ijs why did they remove it in the first place
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    once upon a time there was live support chat.

removing support button from new pwi forum page.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I just have to ask this... how many support staff do you have? In recent years you guys have given every indication that you're paralyzingly short-staffed. o.O Did you finally bring some new folks on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I also hope the support staff was increased otherwise we might end up with overworked staff

10am-7pm=9 hours and they probably have an hour lunch, so 8 hour work day. The standard for the US is a 40 hour work week then people get paid overtime, which companies hate. So people typically work 5 days, 8 hours. Since they are now offering 56 hours a week of customer service you can almost guarantee they hired more people.

Also, with reforms in US healthcare coverage people now get benefits if they work over 30 (?) hours a week so its becoming a trend for independent companies like PWE to keep their employee hours under that and hire more part-time employees, rather than fewer full-time employees.

From what I've seen in past tickets and pictures of the US office they have 2-4 people working support. I'm guessing that's been bumped up by at least 2 new people :D
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    so if they hire pple that can work 3 days per week with a rotation, thats less than 30hrs = save $$ on company. And usually pple flock to gaming Q&A jobs >.> especially part times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2014
    Options
    once upon a time there was live support chat.

removing support button from new pwi forum page.
    Live chat was removed because they did not have enough free people to support it.
    I just have to ask this... how many support staff do you have? In recent years you guys have given every indication that you're paralyzingly short-staffed. o.O Did you finally bring some new folks on?
    Last I was aware, they had about 25 people on the Support team and most of them were college interns. At the time, they were supporting 14 titles. I think it's 16 now.

Would be interesting to hear if they've finally decided to expand that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    most of them were college interns. At the time, they were supporting 14 titles. I think it's 16 now.
    f:sneaky a battle of wits you say?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

do you know, all that money from the packs, rank and r9 helped for something.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    do you know, all that money from the packs, rank and r9 helped for something.
    must be the cost to keep the servers up b:thanks hey its running out hence the DC! b:cute
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Glad to know i don't have to wait forever to get my ticket replied to...
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Another day, another chance to get unchained.

Yay!
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    +1

PWE will be a lot stronger with Weekend support from the start! +1

NICE!

Total +2!
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You make it sound as if support is available at the click of a button.. but this change is pretty irrelevant if it's still going to take several business days to get a response to a ticket.

Let us know when you have LiveChat up and running again.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    "Customer Service and Billing support hours have been extended to better"
    My question is, for a GM or Admin, what happens if Customer service fail and trying to get rid of my problem, an easy one, and the problem is caused by server restart and NOT by player issue, i know its not hard to check some things for a GM ingame or out of the game about a player, so 1 week delay about the problem is not accetable ! im asking what should i do, if my problem still exist due that Customer Service havent done anything about it? shall i PM a GM or an Admin? can that help?
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    "Customer Service and Billing support hours have been extended to better"
    My question is, for a GM or Admin, what happens if Customer service fail and trying to get rid of my problem, an easy one, and the problem is caused by server restart and NOT by player issue, i know its not hard to check some things for a GM ingame or out of the game about a player, so 1 week delay about the problem is not accetable ! im asking what should i do, if my problem still exist due that Customer Service havent done anything about it? shall i PM a GM or an Admin? can that help?

5 business days or 1 week if you run into the weekend, is the normal amount of waiting time. During high volume of tickets it can take even longer. I don't know if they will have today off but it is a holiday here as well, although most businesses are open, there are also some that are not as it is a federal holiday. I wouldn't be surprised if PWE was open though.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thank you for the answer Venus, that could be the problem, its not my acc, my friends, but he didnt said he got a reply in friday, only that he got a reply and then nothing happend after, explained him about weekends and holidays, he is not good at english, neither me, so he got some hope now :) I know its not his fault what happend, thats why i posted to ask :) Thx again b:kiss
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Note: nothing to do with topic.
    I still want to steal Defender of Dreams avatar should I be ashamed of that? b:sad it's so cute b:sad
  • Ms_loveshot - Heavens Tear
    Ms_loveshot - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Defender of dreams they don't help at all. they never fixed the dragon orb issue they never fixed my mixed up email issue and they refuse to fix the fact that the skill I got which cost me 60 primordial bloods was the wrong one and wont fix this.

I tell them I clicked on the demon one got sage instead and they wont fix it or compensate me in any way
  • CoinFarmer - Lost City
    CoinFarmer - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    (As DemansPsy)

A question, so I been sending tickets to pwi for the last 2 months now and have yet to get a non auto-response response, last ticket sent 6 days ago w/ no response at all. Have also tried calling their company over the course of a few weeks (never picked up phone even once) what would be the best course of action at this point? Keep sending in tickets? Call another department and complain to whoever picks up the phone? Some other third option?
    Call me Demans
    DemansPsy:2009-2013 Dec. 24th, may you rest in peace...er well as much as you can in the equivalent of pwi hell anyway.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    (As DemansPsy)

A question, so I been sending tickets to pwi for the last 2 months now and have yet to get a non auto-response response, last ticket sent 6 days ago w/ no response at all. Have also tried calling their company over the course of a few weeks (never picked up phone even once) what would be the best course of action at this point? Keep sending in tickets? Call another department and complain to whoever picks up the phone? Some other third option?

Calling another department would depend on what you're wanting, no? inb4 they redirect you b:laugh