Some sin PVP on our server this guy is good

Options
Elvenne - Raging Tide
Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Wow just WOW this guy is pretty darn goodb:surrender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM_ZiALBKBM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Elvenne - Raging Tide on

Comments

• porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Picking on poor Ulq is so mean, imo.
    Well, he turns out to be the best sin on RT atm, somehow.
    Twelve inch GG.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Whaaat?? Did hell freeeze?
    Hesoka joined Vicious and now you are his manager. Good job Hesoka for becoming a better player.

Atleast Ulq is still bad thats a relief.
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • porphy
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Whaaat?? Did hell freeeze?
    Hesoka joined Vicious and now you are his manager. Good job Hesoka for becoming a better player.

Atleast Ulq is still bad thats a relief.

Yo SF!
    I still have a screenie of you saying my stunlock is perfect <3

• Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Elvenne the little kid , who just know how to hate on ppl who are better than him .

Why dont u tell the server that i killed u 1 vs 1 "after u got r9rr full" with my sin
    without stealth allowed ? a Fair epic fight .

Why dont u say also that i killed u over 20 times 1 vs 1 before u get r9rr weapon and u used r8r weapon.
    if u are counted as the best cleric on server and i won on u ;) that makes me best sin , cause im 100% sure not hesoka and not any op sin on RT will kill u 1 vs 1 stealth not allowed .

U are just a big hater tht will say lies and deny it . making a Media campaign against Ulquiorra wont take u any where . i have over half server likes me and ofc i have ton of haters like u , which are either buthurt or jelly . no more to say :)

Did u ask hesoka in his Youtube video why he hide the fight x3 i had with him on my psy? WHY he only show the moment my psy dies - not the whole fight ?
    i almost killed him self buffed in the 3 fights which he won 3-0
    if he dare to be truthful he can tell u his hp was 1-2K left in the 3 times we fought .
    Thats from a new made psy ;) which played for 6 month max . idk if elvenne can make a new class and be that op in 6 month , i doubt .

u showing where i died ? how about me + mav vs u and kastus and we won ... where is that video ?

how about me and mav vs LB and livewire we won too, where is that video ?(thatsabout my psy in 2 vs 2) .

And did anyone wonder why elvenne the great cleric quit playing his cleric ~ or plays it alot less ?Then he reroll and play his friend archer now LOL
    I have feeling i know why ... Its cause elvenne lost vs me in 1 vs 1 no stealth allowed .he lost hope to show he's better than me even with r9rr ;)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    LOL why dont you say the time i rolled you 1v1 when i actually had a +12 weapon at WEST. I rolled you many times Ulq you are BAD HESOKA Rallgum are the best sins on server right now. Everyone just laughs at you dont get so butthurt you got NO skill to back up your claimsb:bye.

You can tell the skill of the player from how they play. YOU use badge of courage on no stun. You use faith for no reaso. You get rolled by HESOKA 2v1 at Primal we all saw u and ur wife die multiple times. You are not even close to best sin. Everyone on RT knows it. Now go learn to play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    LOL why dont you say the time i rolled you 1v1 when i actually had a +12 weapon at WEST. I rolled you many times Ulq you are BAD HESOKA Rallgum are the best sins on server right now. Everyone just laughs at you dont get so butthurt you got NO skill to back up your claimsb:bye.

You can tell the skill of the player from how they play. YOU use badge of courage on no stun. You use faith for no reaso. You get rolled by HESOKA 2v1 at Primal we all saw u and ur wife die multiple times. You are not even close to best sin. Everyone on RT knows it. Now go learn to play

loser u never killed me 1 vs 1 , and im sure everyone know who's honest between us and who's a jerk liar that can make stories like i killed u Ulq (while u killed me after coming from a dc genie 0 ,then u sleep me while i didnt have chance to use anything ).
    If u call that a win , be it ;) thats the only way u can kill me LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

For the 2 vs 1 in primal .. dude my gf isnt a pker , she start pk about 4 months ago .
    if she died in 10 sec u call it 2 vs 1 ...., and i used spirit of def same moment i saw hesoka That means i have disadvantage my apoth on CD, any noob knows that .
    Ask hesoka why he never go any place without being fully buffed ;)
    Ask hesoka why he never wc anymore "im in primal camping "
    u have no idea ;) b:bye

And 1 more thing, keep telling ur self u are gonna make me feel down one day ^^

And don't let me find any of u white name out of SZ ^^ cause after getting new skills now its game over , Ask LB about the 3 to 10 sec kills i can do to best tankers on RT .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

And don't let me find any of u white name out of SZ ^^ cause after getting new skills now its game over , Ask LB about the 3 to 10 sec kills i can do to best tankers on RT .

best tankers im so flattered a deity bm tanking ... lol what a joke b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Elvenne the little kid , who just know how to hate on ppl who are better than him .

Why dont u tell the server that i killed u 1 vs 1 "after u got r9rr full" with my sin

Why dont u say also that i killed u over 20 times 1 vs 1 before u get r9rr weapon and u used r8r weapon.
    if u are counted as the best cleric on server and i won on u ;) that makes me best sin , cause im 100% sure not hesoka and not any op sin on RT will kill u 1 vs 1 stealth not allowed .

U are just a big hater tht will say lies and deny it . making a Media campaign against Ulquiorra wont take u any where . i have over half server likes me and ofc i have ton of haters like u , which are either buthurt or jelly . no more to say :)

Did u ask hesoka in his Youtube video why he hide the fight x3 i had with him on my psy? WHY he only show the moment my psy dies - not the whole fight ?
    if he dare to be truthful he can tell u his hp was 1-2K left in the 3 times we fought .
    Thats from a new made psy ;) which played for 6 month max . idk if elvenne can make a new class and be that op in 6 month , i doubt .

u showing where i died ? how about me + mav vs u and kastus and we won ... where is that video ?

how about me and mav vs LB and livewire we won too, where is that video ?(thatsabout my psy in 2 vs 2) .

And did anyone wonder why elvenne the great cleric quit playing his cleric ~ or plays it alot less ?Then he reroll and play his friend archer now LOL
    I have feeling i know why ... Its cause elvenne lost vs me in 1 vs 1 no stealth allowed .he lost hope to show he's better than me even with r9rr ;)

1st point he didn't trash talk you in any way, so if you reply that way, means that the lvl of your butthurtness is over 9000.

2nd point, what's the e-peen stroking about a end game sin Killing a cleric?

3rd. Even if Elvenne plays an archer now, doesnt it make him looks pro, since archers are the squishiest among all r9rr classes?

Truth is showed in the link above, no flaming and shaming was intended, but yeah ,you cared enough to answer with your bad manners, This says it all.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    furryballz wrote: »
    1st point he didn't trash talk you in any way, so if you reply that way, means that the lvl of your butthurtness is over 9000.

3rd. Even if Elvenne plays an archer now, doesnt it make him looks pro, since archers are the squishiest among all r9rr classes?

Truth is showed in the link above, no flaming and shaming was intended, but yeah ,you cared enough to answer with your bad manners, This says it all.

Elvenne posting on his alt...cmon dude. This whole thread is insulting and inflamatory to ulquioraaa.
    you think u make hesoka or rallgum a better sin if u trash ulquiraa?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • furryballz
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Elvenne posting on his alt...cmon dude. This whole thread is insulting and inflamatory to ulquioraaa.
    Guys its okay. No need to trash eachother. Oneshot is oneshot. Cant charmtick that. Be happy u can play with each other

b:bye
    edited February 2014
    Options
    furryballz wrote: »

u really think i care to give u argue or answer u with sense and logic now ?
    I dont give a shiit , think whtever u want and keep lying to ur self , blind on the truth .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • furryballz
    edited February 2014
    Options
    u really think i care to give u argue or answer u with sense and logic now ?
    I dont give a shiit , think whtever u want and keep lying to ur self , blind on the truth .

The true QQme colour is showing! i just shat your mouth and this is your way of reacting, nuh nuh nuh Ulqui boy you're just showing to the rest of the server how weak you are, cause infact Hesoka atleast put up some video but...

Where are yours??
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options

You think every random poster is my alt. Gtfo LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

NO STEALTH? **** PLEASE b:laugh

and wook at my gears compared yours :)
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol so much garbage. Not even remotely close to being good and even less "pro". None of ya'll have correct skill cycling, ability to read your opponents, awareness of your surroundings or good timing.

If you wanna see a "pro" sin with all the above qualities here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2VM15Fd4gE

PWI is a game made for charm bypass, 1 shot or aps instant death. There's nothing impressive about killing someone if you have endgame gear. Even if your opponent is equally or fairly close in gear its still too easy self buffed and any idiot, egocentric wannabe can do it which is 90%+ of PWI population. That's all I see here. Very few ppl develop skills that stand out over gear.

But ye keep bi.tching, its amusing b:laugh

btw im elvenne
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    lol So Much Garbage. Not Even Remotely Close To Being Good And Even Less "pro". None Of Ya'll Have Correct Skill Cycling, Ability To Read Your Opponents, Awareness Of Your Surroundings Or Good Timing.

If You Wanna See A "pro" Sin With All The Above Qualities Here You Go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2vm15fd4ge

Pwi Is A Game Made For Charm Bypass, 1 Shot Or Aps Instant Death. There's Nothing Impressive About Killing Someone If You Have Endgame Gear. Even If Your Opponent Is Equally Or Fairly Close In Gear Its Still Too Easy Self Buffed And Any Idiot, Egocentric Wannabe Can Do It Which Is 90%+ Of Pwi Population. That's All I See Here. Very Few Ppl Develop Skills That Stand Out Over Gear.

But Ye Keep Bi.tching, Its Amusing B:laugh

Btw Im Elvenne

Dats Lil Niqqa Bonquesha On Iceee!
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    elvenne The Little Kid , Who Just Know How To Hate On Ppl Who Are Better Than Him .

Why Dont U Tell The Server That I Killed U 1 Vs 1 "after U Got R9rr Full" With My Sin
    Without Stealth Allowed ? A Fair Epic Fight .

Why Dont U Say Also That I Killed U Over 20 Times 1 Vs 1 Before U Get R9rr Weapon And U Used R8r Weapon.
    If U Are Counted As The Best Cleric On Server And I Won On U ;) That Makes Me Best Sin , Cause Im 100% Sure Not Hesoka And Not Any Op Sin On Rt Will Kill U 1 Vs 1 Stealth Not Allowed .

U Are Just A Big Hater Tht Will Say Lies And Deny It . Making A Media Campaign Against Ulquiorra Wont Take U Any Where . I Have Over Half Server Likes Me And Ofc I Have Ton Of Haters Like U , Which Are Either Buthurt Or Jelly . No More To Say :)

Did U Ask Hesoka In His Youtube Video Why He Hide The Fight X3 I Had With Him On My Psy? Why He Only Show The Moment My Psy Dies - Not The Whole Fight ?
    I Almost Killed Him Self Buffed In The 3 Fights Which He Won 3-0
    If He Dare To Be Truthful He Can Tell U His Hp Was 1-2k Left In The 3 Times We Fought .
    Thats From A New Made Psy ;) Which Played For 6 Month Max . Idk If Elvenne Can Make A New Class And Be That Op In 6 Month , I Doubt .

U Showing Where I Died ? How About Me + Mav Vs U And Kastus And We Won ... Where Is That Video ?

How About Me And Mav Vs Lb And Livewire We Won Too, Where Is That Video ?(thatsabout My Psy In 2 Vs 2) .

And Did Anyone Wonder Why Elvenne The Great Cleric Quit Playing His Cleric ~ Or Plays It Alot Less ?then He Reroll And Play His Friend Archer Now Lol
    I Have Feeling I Know Why ... Its Cause Elvenne Lost Vs Me In 1 Vs 1 No Stealth Allowed .he Lost Hope To Show He's Better Than Me Even With R9rr ;)

So Everyone Knows Why Ulquiorra Quits Playing His Psy _micah? Coz I Beat His A$$ 1v1 With His Psy Outgear My Bm Waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tooo Much.......AND SO DO HIS FAIL SIN.... ANYTIME 1V1 ULQUI IM ALWAYS READY WHENEVER YOU WANT...........
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    loser u never killed me 1 vs 1 , and im sure everyone know who's honest between us and who's a jerk liar that can make stories like i killed u Ulq (while u killed me after coming from a dc genie 0 ,then u sleep me while i didnt have chance to use anything ).
    If u call that a win , be it ;) thats the only way u can kill me LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

For the 2 vs 1 in primal .. dude my gf isnt a pker , she start pk about 4 months ago .
    if she died in 10 sec u call it 2 vs 1 ...., and i used spirit of def same moment i saw hesoka That means i have disadvantage my apoth on CD, any noob knows that .
    Ask hesoka why he never go any place without being fully buffed ;)
    Ask hesoka why he never wc anymore "im in primal camping "
    u have no idea ;) b:bye

And 1 more thing, keep telling ur self u are gonna make me feel down one day ^^

OH HE SAID ONCE HE GET HIS NEW SKILLL ITS GAME OVER.... oJoseRizaLo VS Ulquiorra selfbuff anytime anywhere i will bet 200m anyone want to bet?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OH HE SAID ONCE HE GET HIS NEW SKILLL ITS GAME OVER.... oJoseRizaLo VS Ulquiorra selfbuff anytime anywhere i will bet 200m anyone want to bet?

i prefer to NOT make bets i know ill lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • porphy
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol so much garbage. Not even remotely close to being good and even less "pro". None of ya'll have correct skill cycling, ability to read your opponents, awareness of your surroundings or good timing.

If you wanna see a "pro" sin with all the above qualities here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2VM15Fd4gE

PWI is a game made for charm bypass, 1 shot or aps instant death. There's nothing impressive about killing someone if you have endgame gear. Even if your opponent is equally or fairly close in gear its still too easy self buffed and any idiot, egocentric wannabe can do it which is 90%+ of PWI population. That's all I see here. Very few ppl develop skills that stand out over gear.

But ye keep bi.tching, its amusing b:laugh

btw im elvenne

Kirby is not the best choice, in my opinion.

I suggest this channel over any other youtube.com/user/zsw007.

Rinc is pretty good too, though.

• TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    lol, rt forums ever so amusing.

KEVIN&KASTUS have my babies!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    lol, rt forums ever so amusing.

KEVIN&KASTUS have my babies!

PLEASE come back Vicious is in CHAOS Nuff RQ cuz i pkd him DYLENA is lead. SC quit b:sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    PLEASE come back Vicious is in CHAOS Nuff RQ cuz i pkd him DYLENA is lead. SC quit b:sad.

lel5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1