What order is best for a magic user?

Options
TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Mystic
As the title says, what order best benefits a magic user. I'm a level 97 rebirthed mystic in luminance, but i've got my skill books i wanted from lumi and i was just curious, what would be the best order for me to join after i leave lumi? I know i have to wait 24 hours after leaving. I just want to know what order will best benefit me.
Post edited by TemptingFire - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Shroud give mystical eye which is a pvp skill that list stealth people in range of 50 meters of you (pop out the one of your lvl or lower out of stealth if they are at 25 m range of you)

Corona give Invigorate which is a pve skill giving 20% more damage on skill attack on monsters.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Whichever one offers what you want next. To each their own preference so really it's whatever you want, can always go to the other order later. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If you aren't interested in the gear, then just take a look at the skill books available. If none appeal more than others, the timed dailies in Shroud are all for caster mobs, if I remember right (Shroud was my first order.)

If the gear is of interest, Shroud has the magic sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It completely depends on what you want as there's no true best or worst. Just depends on your own wants and goals, really.

As this seems more Mystic-relevant than for casters in general, I'll move it to the Mystic section.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19