Valentine's Perfect Wedding!

Michiiko - Lost City
Michiiko - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hello everybody!

So, why am I writting this? Because I need to tell a story, some people have been noticing what I've been doing lately and since it has been grabbing attention, my friends have told me to post here! b:thanks

I'm Michiiko, a Winged Elf Archer level 100, and I'm going to propose to my dear and sweet boyfriend to marry me on Perfect World this Valentine's Day! We're both cosplayers of comics and game lovers, and when I told him about Perfect World he was interested but said "I'll only join if I'm gonna marry you!", in which I replied that the packs were a little pricey and I would still have to pay the divorce... My "husband" quit playing for two years, but we stayed friends, when I asked for the divorce he didn't mind and was happy for what I was doing, so now all I need is the packs! b:cute
I've contacted PWi about if there was going to be a pack sale, something which would be handy since all the money I can afford is online right now, and I can count on my best friend to buy packs and me giving him the money when I can (if I can't find anyone to sell me the packs by then). So I've been selling a ton of fash and stuff on Comission Shop, and even an old time friend helped me and bought a lot of fashion for 30mill, and she helped so much ^^
So a talk we had one time was about getting married, and to be honest, it scares me a lot to get married... so since we both love games, I thought this would be a good idea instead!
And a great new addition on the game, having my boyfriend to join! ^^

So, very soon... I'll be posting photos here or on my instagram: @sylunahirokashi if you want to follow the Valentine's pictures, or just wait here until I get back from our Valentine's weekend because I'll be also posting it here!

I just hope he says yes! b:chuckle

Thanks all so much for the support you have been giving to me, and keep in touch if you want to follow this story :3

Best regards,

Michiiko b:pleased

EDIT: So, a few people yesterday and today pmed me about that they had seen the post and were very happy (btw thank you so much for your sweet support!) and a few asked me how did we met, and some even asked me if we met on PWi or if we had ever met, the answer is very simple... we are a couple in real life, we didn't meet through Perfect World, in fact he has never played PWi he is only going to join if I marry him :P
How we met? That's easy ^^ I was making a Lipdub project for a Portuguese event with my agency, and I was gathering cosplayers to be on the video, he entered as Deadpool and that caught my attention because I'm a huge comics fan, specially of Deadpool! And after a few months we started talking and getting interest with each other, until we had fallen in love, we met on IberAnime and thats where we gave our first kiss, one month later we were dating! He went to another convention I had gone for some more filming, my friends surprised me with his surprise appearance, dressed as Deadpool and me as Zatanna, and he took me to a park nearby, kneeled down and asked me to date him! It was very sweet, we had background music and all! A flautist was playing nearby totally by accident :P a happy one thou!
Soooo since then, we have been happily together and a true OTP! We play many games together, such as DC Universe online, and whenever he stays at my place we play a loooot of Pokemon, Deadpool, Batman, etc... we read comics together, watch Star Wars, Star Trek, ... he's just the perfect man for me! ^^ We love games, comics and cosplaying and we love each other very very much! :)
Here's a picture of us when we first started dating: https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/941400_562017823821241_1499614130_n.jpg
Post edited by Michiiko - Lost City on

Comments

• iadoreher
    iadoreher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nice story and I wish you two many years of happiness together. Good luck on your quest to the wedding.
  • Michiiko - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Thank you so much! b:pleased
  • marydeathstorm
    marydeathstorm Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Aww, f:grin you have The Loveniss! & What a great picture of you two!
    Thank you for sharing your story with all of us
  • Varsha - Raging Tide
    Varsha - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Awesome story!! If I had the money I would help you buy those packs when you get your boyfriend to play too. What a wonderful love story. b:pleased
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That's a sweet story. I wish you two lovebirds the best. b:cute
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Flash_man - Lost City
    Flash_man - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sweet story, hope he says yes and you two live on happy =)
  • Michiiko - Lost City
    edited February 2014

Thanks everybody b:thanks
    Tomorrow is finally the day! Thank you all so much for the people that have been following my Instagram account, you'll be the first ones to get the news! hehehehe
    I'm a nervous wreck, trust me! I pity you guys that have to ask a girl to marry you xD it's so stressful!! And I'm just going to ask him to marry me on a game so... imagine that! b:chuckle

Thanks all so much for the continuing support, and thanks to even those who have mailed me some thoughtful gifts for the wedding (such as lovely fireworks <3)! You are all very nice people, thanks so much for the support, its amazing! b:cute

Wish me luck for tomorrow! If you want to contribute, I'm selling some things on Commission Shop under the name Michiiko :) and if you want to be the first ones to get the news, I'll be on my instagram account when he hears the news and will publish it! Just try to find @sylunahirokashi b:cute

• Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd have totally made a toon for LC just to say grats :D Goodluck and trust me I know that feeling too - itll pass second you ask!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • PrayinFoU - Lost City
    PrayinFoU - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Deadpool is ****ing awesome, you both have excellent taste. Wishing you two the bestb:victory
    PrayinFoU - BM (101, 5.0/G16 DoT's) Main
    Flame$ - Cleric (100, R8) Buff Slave
    Jaybo - Barb (100, Fist Barb/21k Hp) Just 4 Fun
    Kenahe - Sin (101, 4.0/G16 +10) Farming Alt
    Jesus_Pwns - Seeker (90, HH90/10k hp) Frost Slave
  • Countessia - Dreamweaver
    Countessia - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ok I just fell in love with BOTH of you!!!! What an awesome nerdy Valentine's Day love story!!!! Totally made my day! I hope you guys have loads of luck with your romance and gl with your wedding!!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The reward of patience is patience b:heart
    Thanks to Chibiusa for the pretty siggy b:cute
  • NyKage - Lost City
    NyKage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    When u guys fail will you post about that too? ty
  • Michiiko - Lost City
    edited February 2014

We won't fail ^^ thanks all very much for your continuing support, as some people noticed on instagram... he said yes b:thanks
    Noooooooow... to find someone selling packs!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck on that thou b:laugh

This discussion has been closed.