Pk'ing on a PvP Server [Update]

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't understand why people don't like pvp. If someone attacks me while im questing them I just say, "whatever it's just another mob for me to kill". Why do people want things to be so easy? It's so much funner when we are given challenges and hey you can even get friends to help to kill this "mob".

They just don't like it and that, in my opinion, doesn't need any justification or explanation. Whether it's good to have PvE servers in this game or not (considering the original version is all PvP) doesn't matter since people are offered the choice of playing on a PvE server and they shouldn't be forced to PvP or be in PK mode to play the game's content except for events which are optional. The convoy is arguably an optional quest but, like I mentioned, the Lycaeum isn't really optional (there is no other way to get Feral Soul Stars).

There are some people that choose the PvE servers for a reason so you can't just dismiss their opinion and/or concerns with "lol pk mode is not a big deal" but like I said, I do not sympathize with those that complain and rage for being killed in PK mode even if they did it just for the quests/Lycaeum.

I suppose its kinda ironic because I do play on a PvE server, although my reasons for sticking on this server had more to do with friends and less with what kind of server it is and this also doesn't bother me since I'm in PK mode at all times (unless I bot with my main). My post is also not directed at you, the person I quoted, but I'm using it as reference.

However, Azura's point is right..the chances of things being fixed/modified for the PvE servers are very low considering how many other PvP enabled "bugs" have been around since the beginning and never been addressed.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    isnt the fact that a CM employee has to confirm and sticky this, already a sign that:

- rules DO need to apply in certain situations, its not a 'suck it all up pvp' thing every single time

- an employee will step in to make the distinction for the 'tards, when your crossing the line between being a complete doooosh or a pvp competitive player

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Why not just tell that person to go blue name if they dont want to be killed? b:avoid

Ok..u want me to say like: sorry all tt99/g15/g16..u cant go PK mode.. because there will be r9rr+12 CS who will kill u NON STOP.. sorry guys u cant have fun in this game ;D because some just wanna bully others for no reason

sounds good enough?

I would understand if they wanna PK for fun- go west o.o ppl are actually asking- can some1 come west and have fun..but nooooooo
    those r9rr+12 CS go primal world..search for ppl and hunt them down.

Every1 come in game to have fun- not being harassed and used as test subject to check how high crit would casher would hit ;D

But yah, i hope CM will deal with it
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ok..u want me to say like: sorry all tt99/g15/g16..u cant go PK mode..

b:surrender my mystic has been in pk mode since lvl 30 its now lvl 80 and yes, i do get killed by the elite few, but my mystic is still in pk mode, and you dont see me complaining about getting killed by r9s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    b:surrender my mystic has been in pk mode since lvl 30 its now lvl 80 and yes, i do get killed by the elite few, but my mystic is still in pk mode, and you dont see me complaining about getting killed by r9s

r u chased down and killed on sight countless times?
    more than 4-5 times
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2014

You did complain about it b:laugh

Remember I came to see if I could help you because a higher level player was killing your mystic while in pk mode?

Did you forget about that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
    edited February 2014
    You did complain about it b:laugh

Remember I came to see if I could help you because a higher level player was killing your mystic while in pk mode?

Did you forget about that?

b:laugh only complained cause he stealthed off so i didnt get the chance of revenge b:cry still havnt found him again b:chuckle

and for the record i just did tiger event and must of been pk'd about 12 times but meh, i have sl on so idc b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    PvP means Player Vs Player

PK means Player Kill

These terms are not the same. One joins PvP server to fight other people.... the point of it is to have a fight. One shot kill dead is not a fight. It is just a way to get more red hours.

On a side note. When I joined Harshlands, 5 years ago (almost 6 now) I didn't know what PvP or PvE stood for. (PWI was my first MMORPG) I just picked Harshlands because it was the first that came up in the list. Never knew about PvE servers until way later and I was like... nah I dont want to start over again. So no, some people just don't know/aren't aware when they join until they get killed at events or repeatedly at questing areas.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is why I consider this clarification from sparkiesoft to be so valuable.

Inb4 people question the gear standard of me and my opponents (only assurance I can give is much of Harshlands can attest that I die quick when I actually -take- damage; I'm +8 orns and armors, and several times you'll see my charm ticking and there's one BRIEF window where the archer hits me 4.5k in white voodoo to give you an idea how quickly I WILL go down if you simply catch me without a shield up, otherwise I actually did a pretty good job there of keeping a resistance or charm up at all times if I do say so myself, so I take low damage)

That aside... I think any experienced PKer will look at that, see mistakes made by opponents and see a total lack of coordination and think that's just inexcuseable. Any experienced player can tell you numbers are key, because even the most poorly geared veno can purge, even the most poorly geared cleric can heal, and even the most poorly geared sin can CC. I state in that video exactly what needed to happen: archer needed to attack, veno needed to follow in with purge, and that's that. It happened I believe a grand total of once and then I think the archer just completely abandoned the scenario cuz scurred.

This is why I camp these people. Yes, for entertainment because it's a game, and I'm sorry if you think I'm a ****, but I play to have fun. You not having fun? I'm sure you can log off and play a single-player game for a bit.
    But aside from that I constantly feel like there's a large playerbase that hides behind the excuse of ticketing to never bother trying to improve, and that's the results. I go to the quest spots NOT to be a **** and not out of pure schadenfreude, but because it's the only place where I feel I can FORCE players to actually try and fight back and FORCE them to realize their mistakes. If I do this at Silver pool, the result is they all go home. If I do this in Primal, I get a fight every time. Yes, some remain derp, but hey I get entertainment so that's cool. Others? Others actually -do- improve and then the competition on the server grows more interesting because of it.

So that's why I love this post. Before it's always the same: "I TICKET U!!" and that's the go-to excuse before they end up PURPOSEFULLY taking gears off to try and bait me into killing them. Dunno if this qualifies as naming and shaming so forgive me if it does, but I personally think it deserves to be said and this attitude DESERVES shame in that the barb in SZ who never comes out (turned on fraps halfway through, he was done by then) had done JUST that. He legit took his gear off, I noticed he died to a single DoT tick, I got PMed "good, only need one more kill from you for a ticket," and (mind you I'm not afraid to kill him again) to make sure I was seeing things right, I melee'd him with my soulsphere and sure enough got a third of his health or so.
    THEN it gets funny because some guys started ganking me at that moment so I stopped and never killed him. I had to go kill all the people on me so didn't have time to melee some naked barb who wasn't fighting back. You know what he does? He STILL, after a delay, PMs me saying "ok that'll do" all angry and ready to ticket me, as if he were disappointed and angry I didn't kill there. I'm sorry, but I find this absolutely childish. Stop reacting to losing a fight by trying to get anyone who temporarily shatters your illusion of grandeur permanently banned from interacting with your world.
    In life, you meet people who challenge who you are, how you think and all your opinions. If you can't function under those settings, you're looking forward to a hard life. In this game, you'll meet players that challenge your skill and experience. If you can't handle the occassional failure, learn from it and improve, then in my opinion you deserve to have the snot beat out of you in game because you and your childish attitude are responsible for your poor skill.

And if you truly don't want to PK? Try asking nicely. I promise you PKers aren't the evil demons people try to paint them as; they're people enjoying a game for just that: a game. They log into game thinking "what is the purpose of this game? To provide me with entertainment in my free time" so they seek entertainment at all costs. Some of us enjoy competition, thus, we PK. Doesn't mean if I get a TRULY polite person asking for a pass, I'll say no. Hell, I DID let someone pass right before the video starts for just that reason.

But yeah, that's my take on it. Am I the only one who can distinctly remember times in high school where the teacher asked a question, I eagerly raised my hand all proud I had the answer, then my answer was dumb as rocks? I remember those: those are the questions and facts I remember in great detail to this day: my failures led me to never forget those things again. That's what this is, that's what many PKers do. I merely want to force people to improve because I want better competition, nothing more. And thanks to this sticky thread, the amount of blatant "I'MMA TICKET U!1!1" threats has gone down and PK resistance has gone up. Don't feed the PK victims, don't let them think they're entitled victims; that attitude just kills competition to a degree. But when I upload a video like this or my last one? You better believe the players involved notice their mistakes, never forget them cause I've called them out like this, and then they improve.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • killerleo
    killerleo Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    HL don't really care about having new players tbh.

This is why pk an new player zone are dead now !! keep the good work b:victory
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you are on a pve server and you don't want to participate in pvp then do not go white name.
    Why not just tell that person to go blue name if they don't want to be killed?

You completely missing the point of the problem. People have problem because they cant do QUEST which is far as I know against TOS. Problem is that you stand at caravan spawn point and you get 5-6 people (constantly same one) who comes there just to kill people who standing there just to do quest.

Don't give me that **** "its just 100 vitae cause its not, its 100 vitae + average 3 mil exp! which you get for few min". If that is nothing, then I don't see the point of those "few elite pkers" to go there in first place, cause for sure they don't need that quest, so again they are just there to kill people that waiting for quest and that is harassment.

Since those few people coming from the same faction normal thing would be to address problem to the faction officers and they should solve the problem and non of this qqing would happen, but unfortunately they don't care. Thats why people started to take SS and send tickets.

Personally idc if someone qqing when being white name and get killed, ofc thats your choice if you are in pk mode...and I agree with statement that people here freely walking white name and expect that is normal and no one should attack them which is silly.

But just to come to spawn caravan spot because you KNOW there will be white name kill and walk away... sorry for me thats against TOS cause its attention harassment which prevents you to do quest. What makes it even worst is that most people that standing there (including me) have protection on white name people because I don't want to aoe someone by accident. I'm there to kill mobs not the people around. So it so cool when you get one shot while waiting for quest and you cant even defend yourself.

So please stop advising us not to go white name, and instead maybe explain those people how lame is to go to quest spawn spot just to kill people there. Is that what makes you pker? Is that something that some respectfull pker should do? Its plain and simple lame move from lame people who attentionally harassing others and that doesn't have anything to do with pvp.
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lets do same for PVE

killing the same mob again and again will be considered as harassment and player will be banned

ha

ha

ha
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited February 2014
    You completely missing the point of the problem.

As far as im concerned the issue should be "the quest requires pk, please fix so pk isnt required" but instead its more of a "this quest requires pk, please ban everyone who pk there". The only pk thingy ive ever agreed that the threat of a ban was called for, was when lvl 100+ would sit in secret passage and wait for lowbies to kill and then harrass those players. And to tell the truth, i was one of the lvl 100s that was in sp HOWEVER, i went there to pk with my friends without any penaltys that pk has, gear shattering, items dropping etc but if a lowbie's stray arrow hit me for whatever reason, they will get a stray axe back at them but i wouldnt attack them first.

So yeah imo if your on a pvp server quit complaining, and if your on a pve server and dont want to be killed dont do it and just wait for a possible fix. ive lvled just fine without doing itb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KOIBI - Heavens Tear
    KOIBI - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    lets do same for PVE

killing the same mob again and again will be considered as harassment and player will be banned

ha

ha

ha
    lool x'D

ohh and need a 1 more new rule for GM-CM's ^-^ friending players are banable and/or will be fired!
    dunno but it just looks like that .. i see such a rule 1st time in mmo game xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    these days PK is all about revenge ..nothing fun in there anymore

In other games i used to play there was a rule- if u pk same person more than 5 times in an hour- its taken as harassment

If both players r just having fun, its fine
  • cineva1232
    cineva1232 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I guess this aplly to rest of ppl who never CS..Because all in pwi is about billing hystori.//If u Cs they respond fast at ticket if no u wait 1 week if ur lucky/Cs ppl never get banned by using Orb glich or other stufs and few nonCs OFC got perma Bann..And i know from sure this rules dont aplly to CS i know from hystori how someone that CS got camped few times and got pissed about that and made a ticket and the next day guess what that camper got banned for 3 days..

So yeah i guess PWi treat all ppl equal.b:shutup
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Seriously tho, people who complain should not go white, and they should maybe refrain from playing mmos in the first place, fps and arcade games does exist for people who can't take it..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not true Heartz: This game can be a nice cooperative PvE experience too. I've joined on PvE Morai with 2 friends... still often play with them, doing instances with just the three of us (Cler/Myst->DD/Barb).

I'm staying far away from PvP servers though. With no cash to throw at the game and starting out from scratch, it'll take forever to catch up. And people PKing you while you are doing so is not helpful to the process. Horizons update has only widened the gap between the top and the new players... on a PvE server that doesn't matter too much, but on a PvP one it just means you die to whomever gets it in their mind to oneshot you. Not my idea of fun.

I do frequently see "WTT my coin on Harshlands for your coin here" or similar messages in the worldchannel on Morai. Suppose that server is indeed on a decline with no new folk coming in... natural population decline as people lose interest will eventually kill it.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You completely missing the point of the problem. People have problem because they cant do QUEST which is far as I know against TOS. Problem is that you stand at caravan spawn point and you get 5-6 people (constantly same one) who comes there just to kill people who standing there just to do quest.

Don't give me that **** "its just 100 vitae cause its not, its 100 vitae + average 3 mil exp! which you get for few min". If that is nothing, then I don't see the point of those "few elite pkers" to go there in first place, cause for sure they don't need that quest, so again they are just there to kill people that waiting for quest and that is harassment.

Since those few people coming from the same faction normal thing would be to address problem to the faction officers and they should solve the problem and non of this qqing would happen, but unfortunately they don't care. Thats why people started to take SS and send tickets.

Personally idc if someone qqing when being white name and get killed, ofc thats your choice if you are in pk mode...and I agree with statement that people here freely walking white name and expect that is normal and no one should attack them which is silly.

But just to come to spawn caravan spot because you KNOW there will be white name kill and walk away... sorry for me thats against TOS cause its attention harassment which prevents you to do quest. What makes it even worst is that most people that standing there (including me) have protection on white name people because I don't want to aoe someone by accident. I'm there to kill mobs not the people around. So it so cool when you get one shot while waiting for quest and you cant even defend yourself.

So please stop advising us not to go white name, and instead maybe explain those people how lame is to go to quest spawn spot just to kill people there. Is that what makes you pker? Is that something that some respectfull pker should do? Its plain and simple lame move from lame people who attentionally harassing others and that doesn't have anything to do with pvp.

so basically you create your own problem by continuing to go there and get frustrated.
    how about avoiding the problem and do something that gives you the same reward in the same amount of time without any anger and frustration? fc for example.

its like me starting a fight with the cool kids sitting at the end of the bus, because i like their seats the most... every single day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    so basically you create your own problem by continuing to go there and get frustrated.
    how about avoiding the problem and do something that gives you the same reward in the same amount of time without any anger and frustration? fc for example.

its like me starting a fight with the cool kids sitting at the end of the bus, because i like their seats the most... every single day.

Did you just seriously sad that we created problem?!?!?

And how about not run way from "cool kids" and just submit ticket and see can "cool kids" do w/e they want. But guess for you is better to run then to stand up for yourself.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014

lol cool kids
    and no Its more like..U just go to school walking in hall, minding ur own business and then come the *cool kids* smack u, push u idk throw away ur books xD..every single hour...every single day ;D

So since they harass u..u should not go to school?

Like here in DW ppl minding their own business..killing mobs for quest and then see 3 r9rr+12 guys running at u..and kill u..u go again..and they kill u again

So only because of few jerks u should stop PK- since u do it actually for fun..not sport -as hunt down ppl for fun

And how about not run way from "cool kids" and just submit ticket and see can "cool kids" do w/e they want. But guess for you is better to run then to stand up for yourself.

I agree submit ticket. I hope CM wont care that those r hard core cashers mostly..and that they will punish them to understand that they cant do anything what comes in their minds.

Funny thing, now that people start sending tickets, no one been complaining anymore in WC.. and seems that those few ppl who loved to bully others, cant be seen much around there ;O

Remember Pk is supposed to be fun for both sides
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lol cool kids
    and no Its more like..U just go to school walking in hall, minding ur own business and then come the *cool kids* smack u, push u idk throw away ur books xD..every single hour...every single day ;D

Like here in DW ppl minding their own business..killing mobs for quest and then see 3 r9rr+12 guys running at u..and kill u..u go again..and they kill u again

So only because of few jerks u should stop PK- since u do it actually for fun..not sport -as hunt down ppl for fun

I agree submit ticket. I hope CM wont care that those r hard core cashers mostly..and that they will punish them to understand that they cant do anything what comes in their minds.

Funny thing, now that people start sending tickets, no one been complaining anymore in WC.. and seems that those few ppl who loved to bully others, cant be seen much around there ;O

Remember Pk is supposed to be fun for both sides

oh we are around, but most of the cry babies has went blue now. But it's funny, we die = we comment in fac chat and get help. other faction die = qq in wc and harass in pms lol.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    oh we are around, but most of the cry babies has went blue now. But it's funny, we die = we comment in fac chat and get help. other faction die = qq in wc and harass in pms lol.

I understand ur hate to dyna..and some other members to dyna and tempest (i heard they had probs with u guys too)
    Maybe yes most went - blue names- cuz they dont want trouble with other faction or drama

Point is.

What did all those tt99/g15/g16 (in other smaller factions)..what did they do to u?
    Do they deserve to be chased down? Killed on sight when try to do quest? No..
    I talked to few of them in whisper, they even said that officer answer was like- if u r noob dont go PK (really?) every1 deserve to have fun in game not just cashers
    They been talking to guild leader and as they said- he was really polite and understanding..but officers-not so much

I hope they all send tickets (5 of them who I talk to said they will) and i hope those who harassed them will get banned (1-2 weeks, maybe ppl will learn then)

If u want PK..why dont u guys do it for fun? (i know its fun for u to bully but i meant fun for both side)
    What is there was an event, where dyna/relic/tempest/more ppl who love to PK..would make a tourney? for fun..in mixed groups..not gathers on their own and then hunt down other guild member 1 by 1.

Ppl are asking in WC to come PK for fun at West..why no1 goes there anymore but instead-lets pk and revenge on other guild who we hate (as it seems)

Idk if you will bother reading this all, and probably you wont care either but meh...there r many who might

If that doesnt work ..well i hope PWI will make rule: you cant pk same person more than 5 times a day (which was rule in other game i played, and all ppl who went ppl were respectful.)
    Unless Pk is well..fun for both players

Lets all be friendly and have fun in game ;D

If it gets to the point that you are killing someone continually, non-stop, then we will consider it harassment, PvP server or not.

+1
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lol cool kids

wrong. normal school = blue name @pve server.

nobody forces you to go white named, if you do, deal with the consequences. but i guess i can talk to a wall here.

you clearly didnt understand the message of the nice picture that i draw and i feel sorry for everyone that has to be on the same server as you.
    wanna see you reporting everyone to the police in RL, just because they drive a better car.
    world isnt about fairness and equality, realize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014

nobody forces you to go white named, if you do, deal with the consequences. but i guess i can talk to a wall here.

Lol i dont go pk. I care for those who got harassed.
    In all school there r bully xD if u dont see it, doesnt mean it doesnt happen. but that off topic ;D

Like i said before- hope CM will do something ;D

U are the person who just dont care...some in here does and agree with CM/GM
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    you clearly didnt understand the message of the nice picture that i draw and i feel sorry for everyone that has to be on the same server as you.
    wanna see you reporting everyone to the police in RL, just because they drive a better car.
    world isnt about fairness and equality, realize.
    The way I read, seems you are the one who doesn't understand

I agree Here what CM/MoD said
    Basically what I've been told is that if you, the pk'er, continue to kill someone over and over, to the point of harassment, then we'll take action..
    I like that PWI says the KOS is fine but outright stalking someone and following them everywhere they go for hours and days on end until they quit the game isn't okay.

and

Killing someone in pk mode or on a pvp server is understandable. Its part of the game. Farming them is the issue. When you make the game practically unplayable for others by following them around, constantly killing them, and just being a jerk about it, that's when its a major issue.

and many more
  • PREIIST - Morai
    PREIIST - Morai Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2014

nobody forces you to go white named, if you do, deal with the consequences. but i guess i can talk to a wall here..
    Learn from this guy , 1 time dead ,now his 24/7 blue name b:cute

And for the topic,gm said to you its allowded to kill same player few times ,so its kinda 2-3-10 times ? nobody knows what that few means b:surrender. and i kill anything white mooving on my server and dont really bother looking who it is or to whitch faction it belongs xDb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This entire thread **facepalm** This is a game....Part of the game dynamics on a PvP server is pk..Hence player versus player...There is no harassment, there is no bullying....If you role on one the pvp servers and hit lvl 30 you are fair game..............
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And for the topic,gm said to you its allowded to kill same player few times ,so its kinda 2-3-10 times ? nobody knows what that few means b:surrender.
    my guess is 20-30 times??? lol ;o as long as you explain the situation and the GMs actually deem it harassment enough.

dunno why some pple keep on insisting, in a ball "suck it up, its PK"
    its like they never actually read sparkies first post to begin with lol...........
    thee judgement hammer has already been cast down b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you are on a pve server and you don't want to participate in pvp then do not go white name.
    As far as i can tell, those on pve servers have even less room to complain about pvp than those griefed on a pvp server.

The convoy quest is not necessary for the completion of any part of the game.

Sure, you can get vitae quicker by doing it, just as it is easier to obtain shards or skill pages by participating in warsoul tournament.

Should pvp be disabled there as well? Perhaps it should just be a contest of who clicks chests the quickest when they spawn.

Don't argue about intention either. The quest works exactly as it was intended. Our mother version does not have "pve servers". "pvp servers" are just normal servers. A pve server is a Modified one, existing only for western audiences who elect to abstain from a portion of the game's content.

If you don't want pvp, abstain from it as you chose to have the option to

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]