[UCH] Uncurrent Hall- Guide

Options
Evangile - Dreamweaver
Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
First guide, and I've gotta say, my English is terrible. But I did my best. b:laugh
Made the guide for people from my faction, thought I'd share it, hope it's understandable. Please do tell me if you see typo's/have suggestions. b:cute

____________________________________________________________________________________

Fire (Red portal on the left)

After you killed the mobs in the air, and first boss; wich can cage your party members. To free them, hit the cage.
After that, mobs will spawn in the air that will drop rocks ontop of the NPC's. We'll need to save these NPC's,
If you're set to protect the NPC:
next to every NPC is an Essence, it's a little thing with 1 HP. Essence and NPC
Now don't go vortex/randomly aoe near it, cause you might hit the NPC and kill it.. Everytime you see a rock spawning above the NPC YOU are proctecting, let it get a bit closer, then hit the essence. The essence will destroy the rock. Keep repeating this untill someone destroys the mob above you.
If you're set to kill the mobs flying above, dropping rocks:
This is usally with 2 people, both focus on one mob at the time to kill it ASAP. Once it's killed it wont drop rocks anymore. If every mob is killed a new red text will appear.

NPC's will come running from one side of the map, go to that side of the map and mobs will spawn, this is a easy part, just Zhen the mobs and make sure they wont kill the NPC's, if you're doing it right you wont even have to get worried about the NPC's cause you're killing the mobs at the same place as they spawn. They'll spawn twice. Once this is done, new red text will appear that you've enraged the boss, and it will spawn in the middle.

Final Boss in fire.
There's 2 ways to do this.
One is: have 4 people stand on the platform on the right of the boss, stand on the 4 lights and the lights will get brighter. Just stand there till the boss dies.
The other people attacking the boss should be the ones with the highest damage and the boss will drop fairly quick since the altar will amp the boss.
Two is: Everyone attacks the boss (recommened for a OP squad) cause there's noone on the altar, the boss isn't weakened. So every few it will glow red, and one shot people with weaker defence/lower hp. People over 10k hp should be alright. Once the boss is dead, return to the NPC to teleport back to the hall for the reward.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wind/water part.

Once you're in the instance, fly. The only way to get to places here is to fly.

This will pop into your quest log.
Number of spells; circles will spawn from time to time in the air, let 2-3 people fly through them to gain points. With every 10 points you get to dig a pillar.
Number of flying dragons; the amount of Flying dragons you need to kill.

As said, let 2-3 people fly through the circles to collect the points. The circles will dissappear and reappear. The others will go and kill the cloud dragons. Around 50% of it's HP they'll disappear and a flying dragon will appear. You can't kill these by damaging them. Kill a couple of the cloud dragons, aggro the flying dragons that appear and once you have 3 or more after you, fly to the top of the towers wich are located on several places on the map. If you have enough points (10) from the circles, you'll be able to check it in your quest log (see screenshot above). Get on top of the tower and dig it. The tower will reel all nearby Flying dragons in and kill them. Repeat this untill you have killed 60 flying dragons. [Water/wind dragons might appear, if you kill these, they'll weaken either the water or wind bosses their attack.]
Once that part is done,

2 Bosses
portal on the map, across eachother. There's 2 ways to kill these bosses,
The hard way:
Split your team up into half, 5 go into one portal, and 5 go into the other portal. Pick one of each team to pick up all the mats that drop by the boss.
Wind protector boss; the mob there will drop the mat Red Water, Water protector boss; the mob there will drop Pure wind.
One person of each team picks up the mats, once both sides have +-5 mats, the 2 with the mats will switch places. Once ready, right click Pure wind/Red water mat when targetting the bosses, and start killing them. The mats are needed because the bosses have a shield that'll make you deal only 1 damage.
Keep killing the mobs too, cause they will heal the bosses.

Kill both bosses at the same time, and pick up your rewards in the hall.

The easy way.

Gather +-5 mats in one portal, then move to the other. Use the mat on the boss and kill it.
Keep killing the mobs too, cause they will heal the bosses.
And in this case, keep picking up the mats that it drops too. Sometimes the quest is done with only killing one boss, sometimes you'll need to kill the other too. So collect the mats just in case, if the quest isn't finished once you kill the boss, use this same method on the other boss too.
Teleport to the hall to receive your reward.

REWARDS

You can do this instance 3 times a day, but the 2nd and 3rd rewards are different from the first time.
The first time you get 12 PWI Uncurrent Coin for finishing the quests. Wich can be traded for;
1 PWI Uncurrent Coin = 1 Dragon blood Stone.
10 PWI Uncurrent Coins = 1 Dragon Jade Stone.
6 PWI Uncurrent Coins = 1 Primordial Blood.
4 PWI Uncurrent Coins = 1 Arcane Sky Pill.

The 2nd and 3rd time you'll receive a quest to kill the bosses in Wind/Fire.
Reward for finishing the quest the 2nd time is 1 Primordial Blood, the 3rd time you'll receive another Primordial Blood.
Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
Post edited by Evangile - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    an important tip about reeling in the cloud dragons : when 1 person digs the trap activator it activates the all the trap towers on the map, so its good if people synchronize and have 5+ people pull mobs to their separate towers at same time, greatly reduces the number of rings/points you need

also during the zen part the only mobs that are important to kill are the 3 cannonball bugs per wave, the ones that dont aggro/keep down the path unless stun/para
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Here's a video of the instance with some of my tips/comments.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Ilyania - Lost City
    Ilyania - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thank you so much for the video, Desdi! I posted it to my faction's sites, hope you don't mind! I would like to point out something though.

For the Halos, you don't have to have the Flying Dragons following you while going through I believe. When my party does the Wind room, I take it upon myself and another person to focus on the halos. We just pass through the rings, go super speedy and that makes the count go higher. I believe we once got up to 60 something Wind Spells. f:hehe

But great video, Desdi! Thank you soooo sososososo much for posting it~!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kniraven is so f-cking sexy
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thank you so much for the video, Desdi! I posted it to my faction's sites, hope you don't mind! I would like to point out something though.

For the Halos, you don't have to have the Flying Dragons following you while going through I believe. When my party does the Wind room, I take it upon myself and another person to focus on the halos. We just pass through the rings, go super speedy and that makes the count go higher. I believe we once got up to 60 something Wind Spells. f:hehe

But great video, Desdi! Thank you soooo sososososo much for posting it~!

No problem and I'm glad it's useful :3 I also added the correction about the halo thingies.
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You only need one of the two boss on the wind side, to get the kill count for the daily quest. As such, for multi-runs, always start on red side. Get the kill count of the tower scorcher. Go to wind side. Kill only one out of the two boss, which is enough to complete the quest. Go back to main hall, and pick up the blue quest again. Kill the last of the two boss and do red again to complete 2 sets of daily blue quest, without having to do wind twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thanks Eva great guide!
    You only need one of the two boss on the wind side, to get the kill count for the daily quest. As such, for multi-runs, always start on red side. Get the kill count of the tower scorcher. Go to wind side. Kill only one out of the two boss, which is enough to complete the quest. Go back to main hall, and pick up the blue quest again. Kill the last of the two boss and do red again to complete 2 sets of daily blue quest, without having to do wind twice.

Awesome tip sir!

Could do this on the 2nd run, to get a fast third done.

Complete full instance {City Link done 1x Elemental done}
    Reset instance
    Complete fire, complete wind kill one boss {1x Elemental done}
    Grab quest
    Kill other boss in Wind
    Reset instance
    Complete fire {1 x Elemental done}
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thanks Eva great guide!

Awesome tip sir!

Could do this on the 2nd run, to get a fast third done.

Complete full instance {City Link done 1x Elemental done}
    Reset instance
    Complete fire, complete wind kill one boss {1x Elemental done}
    Grab quest
    Kill other boss in Wind
    Reset instance
    Complete fire {1 x Elemental done}

or can stack the quest, do 2 runs 1 day 4 runs next day, only do wind side 3 times per 2 days

eh gotta retest this; someone said you can only turn in 3 times a day

also the reason to kill both dragons is because at each a chest spawns then
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Tyvm for the guide. Did today with a friend and her city link tower scorcher kill didn't complete but it did for the elemental quest. Anyone have any troubles with this?
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yea the tower scorcher glitched the very first time for me, but hasn't happened since.

I've also never had to kill both wind bosses.

It's recommended that you have an alt or bored factionmate hold open your first completed wind instance after you reset, so you don't have to kill all the dragons again (the bosses respawn)

Another view of undercurrent Hall
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    whats with the......

It was my understanding that we will never see this type of forge for R8R in our server.
    Yet we keep getting instances with these rewards.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    whats with the......

It was my understanding that we will never see this type of forge for R8R in our server.
    Yet we keep getting instances with these rewards.

The forge has been at Cromagnon Village since New Horizons expansion.
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    TIP:

Inside the Tearing Vanity Map [Water/Wind Dragon protectors], there will be two portals. One in the West (Wind Boss) and the other in the East (Water Boss). The portal has to faces, one is colored green-ish while the opposite side is blue-ish.

The blue-ish side of [East Portal] will teleport you inside the cave of the Water Dragon Protector. The green-ish side of the said [East Portal] will teleport you to the green-ish side of [West Portal].

The green-ish side of the [West Portal] will teleport you inside the cave of the Wind Dragon Protector. The blue-ish side of the said [West Portal] will teleport you to the blue-ish side of [East Portal]

b:chuckle

Please note that the actual element of dragons may differ from the said post. The colors and elements of the dragons and portals used in this post it to explain how that portal works.

The exit NPC is just south of the [West Portal]. You can use this information so that you can use your ground mounts for faster travel.

b:victory

Again, this is just a tip. b:surrender
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I discovered that the first time I was in the instance but I didn't know what the heck it was and where I got teleported lol but later some friends showed me.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I discovered that the first time I was in the instance but I didn't know what the heck it was and where I got teleported lol but later some friends showed me.

Same.. u.u my squad was hurrying me to get in the portal and I got laggy and went backwards.. and took even longer once it teleported me to the other side :S

Also, standing behind the real Tower Scorcher avoids being hit by the fire attack, sort of like the frog boss in SF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I have some few things I want to mention/correct/add/give tips whatever

Fire part
    If a ranged class doing the essences, the person should be able to protect more than 1. This makes more DD on the mobs above that spawning the rocks falling (and makes the run faster).

The part where defending the NPCs where you have to kill waves of mobs, its the cannonball bugs you have to kill. They are immune to stun, but can be freezed and slowed down. When the cannonball bugs die, new wave spawn. Total 3 waves.

The "glory red" attack from Tower Scorcher (we call it laser attack in my squad lol) will be focusing on one person, paralyzing him/her. This person is safe, but everyone around must move - especially if squisy. There is ok time to walk out of the light to not get hit by the attack (and not just out, the range is a bit bigger than the light is).
    Boss will heal and increase attack with a warning in good time. Get purge ready

Wind part
    It is a good idea letting a tanky person tanking the flying dragons while squad collecting more, makes you have to collect less wind power/spell power from the circles. My squad is taking around 10-15 dragons at once before digging. Make sure everyone near the digging place with their dragons before digging. (Communication, and again depend on squad and if there even is any tanky person) clerics should be careful of healing though, heal drags aggro very easily here, and not many clerics are tanky enough to tank a lot flying dragons lol

- The flying dragons are easily to out fly. If you getting too many on you, you can either just fly away or drop from flyer a bit till they get off you. They have long aggro range to be picked up by someone else

The big water/wind dragons spawning while collecting/"killing" flying dragons I heard gives buff on the bosses, but I didnt confirm this or what they do.

Boss part; if you enter the back side of the mirror/portal, you'll get ported to west (if you enter at east) or ported to east (if you enter at west)
    The bosses have focused mind buff, 100% chance to dealing 1 damage only. To remove focused mind you need drops. The drops from east are needed for west boss, and drops from west needed for east boss. Amount of drops is depend on how fast your squad is killing.
    Only 1 of the bosses here are needed for the quest. My squad usually fly to kill west boss, and somebody collect the needed drops from east.
    If you do not kill the other boss, the boss you killed will keep respawn. This makes runs go a lot faster if you plan do 3 runs per day, which means you'll have to do fire part 3 times, but only wind part once, because of boss keep respawning.
    Recommended to start on fire part, then wind part, turn in, wind again (always the SAME boss!). Somebody keep instance on forexample an alt, resquad. Do fire. Turn in again and resquad again. Do fire. Everyone go back to old instance/squad to kill wind part boss again and turn in and you're done all runs ^^.

It happens the quest for Tower Scorcher (City Link) glitches and people wont get the kill (happened for me as well). This is a common bug when doing it for first time. However, because of multi runs should probably get it done next time. I didnt hear about anyone got it glitched other than the very first time.

The quest City Link is a daily and the quest Elemental Disaster is 3 times a day
    Elemental Disaster doesn't stack up for next day. Means even if you have old quest from yesterday, you can still only do it 3 times this day.

Seems I wrote a bit more than I expected. Some things are mentioned already I see now, but oh well....

edit: Recommended NOT doing this instance during night time (ingame) b:surrender
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    What I do is fly and take care of two essences/NPCs while I send my Harpy to kill/assist killing the monsters in the air. Works great :3 any pet that flies should do.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Only 1 of the bosses here are needed for the quest. My squad usually fly to kill west boss, and somebody collect the needed drops from east.
    If you do not kill the other boss, the boss you killed will keep respawn. This makes runs go a lot faster if you plan do 3 runs per day, which means you'll have to do fire part 3 times, but only wind part once, because of boss keep respawning.
    Recommended to start on fire part, then wind part, turn in, wind again (always the SAME boss!). Somebody keep instance on forexample an alt, resquad. Do fire. Turn in again and resquad again. Do fire. Everyone go back to old instance/squad to kill wind part boss again and turn in and you're done all runs ^^.

This is a very good idea. Could shave the time to do all three runs down drastically. Much needed!

I believe an instance can be held by passing lead to a toon outside of the instance for a max of 15mins with no one inside that instance before it resets, which is ample time to get fire section done. Can do it between 5-10mins depending on squad.

Entering/exiting is pretty fast as taking the quest from the Hall NPC ports you outside next to the NPC to get back in, which is better than timering out and getting ported to Teleporter platform at Kirin.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This is a very good idea. Could shave the time to do all three runs down drastically. Much needed!

I believe an instance can be held by passing lead to a toon outside of the instance for a max of 15mins with no one inside that instance before it resets, which is ample time to get fire section done. Can do it between 5-10mins depending on squad.

Entering/exiting is pretty fast as taking the quest from the Hall NPC ports you outside next to the NPC to get back in, which is better than timering out and getting ported to Teleporter platform at Kirin.

It's very useful and I see it quite common on Sanctuary server, but figured it maybe wasnt the case for the others servers, so thought it was important to mention... Im not sure about being outside the instance for how long and such, I never had problem find someone who could enter and stay inside to keep the instance.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    edit: Recommended NOT doing this instance during night time (ingame) b:surrender

To clarify this, during nighttime the air and clouds at the wind part will be very white and kinda shiny, which makes it very hard to see the wind circles for spell power (which is white as well). It is not impossible to do them. Some are able to see them better than others as well depend on PC and settings etc.
    It just saves a bit trouble doing it at daytime.

Done this instance lot of times now, I started feel comfortable with it xD
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • owlgirl
    owlgirl Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Can anyone kindly say what will happen to those who died during doing this instance? Will they lose exp? Where will they respawn?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    the wind boss does not respawn for us, any clue what we need to do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options

Is everybody inside the room? I think everyone has to be inside to trigger it.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Killing the wind/water dragon mini bosses actually gants you an immunity to the real bosses aoe. Else they hurt big time D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Is everybody inside the room? I think everyone has to be inside to trigger it.

we killed fire, then wind, then went into the starting room to take the new quest.
    then we went back into the wind boss room but it never respawned. it was a squad of 9 and all 9 were inside the wind boss room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited February 2014
    Options
    we killed fire, then wind, then went into the starting room to take the new quest.
    then we went back into the wind boss room but it never respawned. it was a squad of 9 and all 9 were inside the wind boss room.

Its a bit glitchy but if you send someone to the other room to collect a few mats and then have them join everyone else in that room the boss should spawn.

The holding instance method works great, we did wind once and then kept respawning the boss as above.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Foxyz - Raging Tide
    Foxyz - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    you can go there on 1st rb or on 2d?
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    owlgirl wrote: »
    Can anyone kindly say what will happen to those who died during doing this instance? Will they lose exp? Where will they respawn?
    The instance is PK enabled, and if you die you get auto-respawned. There is no exp loss. You respawn in the hall where you start (I think?), but it is fast to get back.
    I'm not sure. The squad killed only one of the bosses right? I think I would try go to the other boss to aggro it and eventually collect another drop, and then back again see if that helped.

edit: oohh D: darkskie already suggested this I see xD
    you can go there on 1st rb or on 2d?
    The instance require 2nd rebirth and Lv100+
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited February 2014
    Options
    will try that, thanks guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I would like to get more info about arrays on Fire path. I noticed that if you activate right one with 2-4 people (they dont have to keep standing there, just activate it) boss gets debuff, but if you activate left one team members get some kind of attack buff. I bet those two combined would make boss die in an eye blink, but it doesnt always work for us. Im not sure if whole instance is glitchy or what, but sometimes we are standing there for a minute or so and array doesnt activate at all, but on other times it activates as soon as lights go on. Im so confused about that part. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I would like to get more info about arrays on Fire path. I noticed that if you activate right one with 2-4 people (they dont have to keep standing there, just activate it) boss gets debuff, but if you activate left one team members get some kind of attack buff. I bet those two combined would make boss die in an eye blink, but it doesnt always work for us. Im not sure if whole instance is glitchy or what, but sometimes we are standing there for a minute or so and array doesnt activate at all, but on other times it activates as soon as lights go on. Im so confused about that part. b:surrender

Not sure about the left array I usually go with really OP squads that even the right array is overkill.

I know that you have to reset the instance after you have already done a fire, for the fire arrays to work.

People don't know this and always ask wtf dude when I resquad after killing the second wind boss on the third elemental quest. The 30 seconds or so it takes to resquad is quicker than killing fire boss w/o the array activated.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com