Count to 20000

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am not a fan of ponies, and the obsession they receive frankly scares me.

Two weeks ago, I was going to Ihop, and I see a kid playing Pokemon, and I talk to him a bit (didn't have my 3ds so couldn't battle him). He was wearing a pokemon shirt too and I commented on me liking his shirt, and then he says, "I'm a bronie too" and he pulls the waistband out from his underwear to show me. Was disturbing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Two weeks ago, I was going to Ihop, and I see a kid playing Pokemon, and I talk to him a bit (didn't have my 3ds so couldn't battle him). He was wearing a pokemon shirt too and I commented on me liking his shirt, and then he says, "I'm a bronie too" and he pulls the waistband out from his underwear to show me. Was disturbing.

...... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    ...... b:shocked

Bro! You gots to get back to PWI, if you play I'll play again lol.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Sorry for the wait! Here is my FC
    0189-3987-8419

I have a rock freind safari with Pupitars :)

Also, that pony pants is highly disturbing... O-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014

Sorry for the wait! Here is my FC
    0189-3987-8419

I have a rock freind safari with Pupitars :)

Also, that pony pants is highly disturbing... O-o

Adding yours, I'll message you mine in like 10 minutes after I finish this up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014
    Adding yours, I'll message you mine in like 10 minutes after I finish this up

+1 b:cute

I got that free Celebi from that trial of pokebank lol.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Yea pokebank came out today, haven't got it yet, been too busy breeding and stuffs. Also Esne, is says your code isn't valid, typoed it?
    I'll just have to get you later, have to go to class now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Hm, he should have hid his powerlevel and if he must reveal it, be a lot more subtle, but since he's just a kid, he doesn't know better.

Would your reaction have been that much different if the items were switched around? I dont think anyone would like to suddenly see an item come from a kid's underwear b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Hm, he should have hid his powerlevel and if he must reveal it, be a lot more subtle, but since he's just a kid, he doesn't know better.

Would your reaction have been that much different if the items were switched around? I dont think anyone would like to suddenly see an item come from a kid's underwear b:laugh

By kid, I mean 20ish year old, and he was there with his girlfriend, who seemed to be in absolute pain when she saw what he did, I think she is ashamed of that aspect of him too.

Items switched around? What items? Wouldn't have been any interaction if I hadn't seen him playing pokemon in the waiting area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014

Ohhhh, he was like 20? Okay that makes much more sense. I thought you had ran up to someone's child and then complained when they acted like a little kid. xD I was like sure nobody wants to see any kid's underwear but I mean, how old could he be? He probably just doesn't know any better. xDDD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    By kid, I mean 20ish year old, and he was there with his girlfriend, who seemed to be in absolute pain when she saw what he did, I think she is ashamed of that aspect of him too.

Items switched around? What items? Wouldn't have been any interaction if I hadn't seen him playing pokemon in the waiting area.

Ick. Clearly the subtlety/hidden powerlevel thing totally escapes him.
    I pitty his partner, but every fandom's got its share of...cringeworthy fans.

By the "item switch" I meant if the band he pulled out had been that of Pokemon instead of MLP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Ick. Clearly the subtlety/hidden powerlevel thing totally escapes him.
    I pitty his partner, but every fandom's got its share of...cringeworthy fans.

By the "item switch" I meant if the band he pulled out had been that of Pokemon instead of MLP.

If he was opening wearing/playing pony stuff, I would've have mentally quarantined him, and never gotten near him. Also I still wouldve been completely creeped out by pokemon whitey tighties....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014
    *sighs*

Hey all f:worry
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    *lightily snuggles around Krissy's shoulders* *nuzzles*

Did you figure out what was wrong with Esne's friend code, Gecko...?

I haven't done anything with bank yet; I have no idea how to get 'pokemiles' (or the other pokepoints whatever they are, I'm just not on that whole system that involves balloon popping as a game I think) which you apparentily need for the Celebi, either..... eh. The celebi should be available until Semptemer apparentily so the more important question is how long bank will be available for free for in the eShop OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014

Its gotta be a typo, just have to wait for her to get back on and correct it for us. I want those pupitars b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its gotta be a typo, just have to wait for her to get back on and correct it for us. I want those pupitars b:chuckle

x3 Alright.
    I actually think that Pupitar makes a pretty cute rock metapod.
    pupitar_by_jhallpokemon-d4luqut.jpg
    Is a little more useful than other metapods though x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014
    *lightily snuggles around Krissy's shoulders* *nuzzles*

I haven't done anything with bank yet; I have no idea how to get 'pokemiles' (or the other pokepoints whatever they are, I'm just not on that whole system that involves balloon popping as a game I think) which you apparentily need for the Celebi, either..... eh. The celebi should be available until Semptemer apparentily so the more important question is how long bank will be available for free for in the eShop OTL

I think it's free until then (september) or at the very least they'll still have 30 day trials lol.

Umm, pokemiles you get from streetpass I think, then you go into the holo caster to claim them lol. The other one... isn't it battle points? Idk how to get those.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I think it's free until then (september) or at the very least they'll still have 30 day trials lol.

Umm, pokemiles you get from streetpass I think, then you go into the holo caster to claim them lol. The other one... isn't it battle points? Idk how to get those.

Free trial until March 14th, then you have to buy it. But if you download it before September 30th, trial or real, you get Celebi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014
    Free trial until March 14th, then you have to buy it. But if you download it before September 30th, trial or real, you get Celebi

Oh I see.

Meh, I got mine!
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Bro! You gots to get back to PWI, if you play I'll play again lol.

Ok. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014

meep o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014

meep o.o

Lol yeah, Silver's my RL bro lol. (and a pretty good cleric)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Lol yeah, Silver's my RL bro lol. (and a pretty good cleric)

Does he share your fascination with cats, or does that not run in the family? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014
    Does he share your fascination with cats, or does that not run in the family? b:chuckle

Ironically everyone else in my family (idk about Silver) hates cats.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014

Wait, is he your brother or your bro/boy? If you know what I mean.

• krisnda
    edited February 2014

Wait, is he your brother or your bro/boy? If you know what I mean.

No, legit family. xDD
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Ironically everyone else in my family (idk about Silver) hates cats.

Doesn't surprise me. A family can only have so much collective obsession, and you seem to have the limit of cat obsession contained all within yourself. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    b:laugh But cats are awesome.
    Just saying ---> Ven, don't click this link. Dogs are better though! \o/

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    b:laugh But cats are awesome.
    Just saying ---> Ven, don't click this link. Dogs are better though! \o/

Yes that is so true VenusI really don't understand cat obsession. So many people love dogs, but they don't have to take it to obsessive levels. 9/10 dogs are super friendly and love people, while 9/10 cats are nasty moody things. Some cats can be nice, but its just so much more common to see dogs like that, and we don't go online in a rabit swarm talking about how awesome they are.
    Esne fix your code for us already btw! I want tyranitar! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]