Video - New Skill - Life Hunter (Twin Strike + Rib Strike)

Options
Keileena_PL - Harshlands
Keileena_PL - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Assassin
Post edited by Keileena_PL - Harshlands on

Comments

• Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Absolutely love this skill. Makes any anti-aps boss or mob a breeze! Warsong pav soloing actually got easier after the revamp for me because I got this skill. xD
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Seriously no cd?
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It doesn't have channel time. It does have a cooldown though, however the cast time and the cooldown time are the same (1.4 seconds), so when the cast is done you can do it again, so virtually there's not cooldown.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    nice skill, would like to see it used against a boss too
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Keileena_PL - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nice but actually it gives mroe chance for casters to get anti-aps buff from wep + speed b:sad
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    nice skill, would like to see it used against a boss too

I have it running with a macro in flowsilver palace and other bosses with the anti-aps buff, combined with triple spark when chi is full.

It's easy mode macro for skill spam against bosses, it's the fastest way to hit hard with skills against anything in PvE (when it has that debuff) to be honest, which kinda makes the rest of the skills obsolete to use, unless you want to just... use a variaty of skills (or use subsea to help out the squad too, you know), but using other skills over this one is way slower than just spamming life hunter...
  • superman2003
    superman2003 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i still want to see this againt a real boss, or maybe damage dummy
  • DoggieStylz - Sanctuary
    DoggieStylz - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    do you have the other abilties as well? i would like to see a demon of them, plus see how this skill works in a pve setting.
    Pk'ers are RED,
    Carebears are BLUE
    Nobody cares
    Because
    GM's Still SCREWED YOU!b:shocked
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i still want to see this againt a real boss, or maybe damage dummy

well my highest hit with this skill against last flowsilver boss was 120k(as 1 hit, so can say 240 if both crited) dmg non sparked with a lot of debuffs on the boss (sage subsea and sage amp)

well ussualy i can get about 200k dmg per skill use (if both crit) on debuffs per skill use

i'm using nirvana s3 dager with +10 refine and 1 garnet gem inside

well ofc with r9s3 dager it's whould be much more than twice this, but gotta say for skill spaming in pve it's rly awesome, don't regret geting it b:laugh

edit: what is nice thing about that skill aslo is that u don't need to hit twice, u can for example hit once(for hp debuff when u have sage version)>interupt it with spark or other skill and continue DD.
    if u won't press other skill in the middle of it tho then it will hit 2nd time.
  • Keileena_PL - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    do you have the other abilties as well? i would like to see a demon of them, plus see how this skill works in a pve setting.

Unfortunately I dont. Wanted to buy new headhunt + raving slash but i decide to upgrade my passive skills :P Especially I dont think this skill is op, I want to uprgade passive skills and then will see ^^