Sin skill n dq

Options
ZooozOOo - Archosaur
ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Assassin
well this is a funny one well i don't remember when i saw it bt probably in my server pointed out the fact that since dq r doing to be disabled well our morai lumi skill Spoils of War useless so r we going to get some modification on the skill i mean more utility XD....

Looking for speculation on this b:laugh
Post edited by ZooozOOo - Archosaur on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DQs aren't getting removed. Just the PWI-exclusive DQ point system.

So no, the Spoils of War skill is not going to be altered or changed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This skill is already quite useless anyway...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This skill is already quite useless anyway...

You can make give your friends a pretty aura at west gate! Thats rather cool.

If they were to make changes to it, they would probably just make something gimmicky with interesting animations as it is now. As long as you can make people sparkle with it I dont care what they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You can make give your friends a pretty aura at west gate! Thats rather cool.

If they were to make changes to it, they would probably just make something gimmicky with interesting animations as it is now. As long as you can make people sparkle with it I dont care what they do.

If only the skill was even worth learning in the first place.
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The skill was originally supposed to be implemented with the ability to steal peoples coin at a small percentage depending on their level in comparison to your own that way there was no griefing of it.

I feel it was very balanced until they nerfed it to be used towards DQ items as if the assassin class is some sort of server wide anti-Botter utility.

I'm sorry But I would vote for changing it back to what it was originally supposed to be from the get go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The skill was originally supposed to be implemented with the ability to steal peoples coin at a small percentage depending on their level in comparison to your own that way there was no griefing of it.

I feel it was very balanced until they nerfed it to be used towards DQ items as if the assassin class is some sort of server wide anti-Botter utility.

I'm sorry But I would vote for changing it back to what it was originally supposed to be from the get go.

Lol I can see the QQ now.

"Sins have bloodpaint."
    "Sins are aps."
    "Sins can already farm TT and FC."

Glorious QQ.
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes they qq'd before the skill was even here and I didn't even get to rob people with it b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    QQ I want to pick pocket people QQ
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    QQ I want to pick pocket people QQ
    This looks like a NECRO!

SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver replied to a message that was 2 months 25 days 6 hours 41 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
This discussion has been closed.