Help, can't connect or load game

Korahko - Dreamweaver
Korahko - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Support Desk
As the title says, i cannot even load the game anymore since the last patch.

My game was working perfectly fine before the latest patch, but now i can't even get to the log on screen. I can start the update client (through Arc), verify etc. However as soon as i click start, it try's to go full screen and crashes with the typical "element client has stopped working " error.

I have tried verifying the game files, Re-installing both Arc and Pwi completely and nothing has worked, still the error message before even getting to the loading screen to log on.

Anyone have an idea as to what could be wrong?
Post edited by Korahko - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• darkwolf669
    darkwolf669 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi After the last patch I am unable to get on eather. I stays at the conneting to server..... and I cant even hit the start button. I have tryed everything I can think of to get it going but nothing ... any ideas for this problem.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    For both of these posts, check that the client directory is excluded from all Antivirus programs, the .exe files are allowed full access through the firewall, and then verify the files three times.

If, after all of that, you are still having trouble, I'm going to need more specifics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FireRaven - Dreamweaver
    FireRaven - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have a similar problem. Except that it just started today(Feb. 5) after the latest patch. I turned my anti virus off completely, verified my install, did not use Arc, and I just played the game yesterday with no problems! If you need any more info, let me know please?