gank feast!

bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
so recently me and my 17 friends ganked this party of 3 clerics and they got soooooooo mad because i have more friends than them i dont even......... b:victory
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    so recently me and my 17 friends ganked this party of 3 clerics and they got soooooooo mad because i have more friends than them i dont even......... b:victory

Let's do the math shall we:

Took 17 of your friends + you to kill 3 clerics.

So 17 + 1 = to kill 3.

My recommendation is, have 1 of you go back and kill all 3. Then we can then consider that impressive. Unless, they are all AFK or 10+ levels lower than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014

So 17 + 1 = to kill 3.

My recommendation is, have 1 of you go back and kill all 3. Then we can then consider that impressive. Unless, they are all AFK or 10+ levels lower than you.

Don't feed the troll, heal it using Ironheart!
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't feed the troll, heal it using Ironheart!

Cannot use IH, he killed the clericsb:shocked
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2014
    Casts Break in the Clouds on bearishb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    b:cry This was more fun when Kero was still around.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014

So 17 + 1 = to kill 3.

maybe the OP is **** and likes embarrassing himself?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Maybe it's like a construction site. 1 poor idiot does all the work while 16 of his coworkers stand around and watch?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level