EU instance way to glitchy to be a bh

Options
Eolos - Raging Tide
Eolos - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Hi ppl, not sure if in the right section but here it goes.

Eu instance as been added to bh 100 list with last big update.
Even do its not a hard instance to do per se its way too glitchy to be a bh.

For instance, in 1st boss my character got pushed..no big deal except i got stuck mid air, i tryed everything to get free but i simply could not fall to be teleported back up, and my town tele was in cooldown...i tryed to relog but splash screen too forever to go away and i got ported out unable to go back in...

Resulting in a massive time waste...

My sugestion, please change from EU to bh AEU its more fun and a better instance all together.

Ty all have fun
Post edited by Eolos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

For instance, in 1st boss my character got pushed..no big deal except i got stuck mid air, i tryed everything to get free but i simply could not fall to be teleported back up, and my town tele was in cooldown...i tryed to relog but splash screen too forever to go away and i got ported out unable to go back in...

My sugestion, please change from EU to bh AEU its more fun and a better instance all together.

Ty all have fun

Just stick your back to a rock and you won't get pushed at all... I've never seen this happend tbh and I kinda enjoy doing EU. Fast and easy as ** if done properly, fked as hell if not. I like that... and the insane exp xD
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well, all that is your own problem. For example the "splash screen" taking too long to load means your PC is really slow. Getting stuck midair was just bad luck.

However what could be changed is that anyone should be able to enter EU as long as you have the toxin. The toxin could be a time limited item so no one can stack them and do more than one EU per day.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Oh,but BH EU is so much fun! I really loved the instance when it first got introduced, but sadly, people didn't run it much. Also, it has, both as BH 1 and 2, the best rewards ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    EU as bh was good idea to revive this instance, but big problem about is that you can enter only once per day.
    It sucks if you re-log and your timer runs out, or if u enter and realize u forgot to pick bh, or if accidentally your cat walks over keyboard and makes you walk into the portal to tele out.... Yes... thats possible too trust me xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Naishuitama - Dreamweaver
    Naishuitama - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Oh,but BH EU is so much fun! I really loved the instance when it first got introduced, but sadly, people didn't run it much. Also, it has, both as BH 1 and 2, the best rewards ever.

And then you have a squad that fails multiple times.......have fun.
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Ty all have fun

Nah EU is fun and fast if people know what to do
    But I do miss BH Snake
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    BH EU was a good choice for a new BH, there are no glitches, but there is damn alot of ppl have no idea what to do in there, good to have another BH what u cannot finish in 10 minutes, not that it lasts way more.. b:laugh
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    At first for me it was bit confusing too
    But now that I know what to do, its easy ;D
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It's fun in a good squad, it's hell in a squad that doesn't listen.
    I run it sometimes but often skip it.

It wouldn't be such a turn off for me if the entering it wasn't so limited. They indeed should change it or at least have the BH provide you with a toxin upon picking the quest up so you can at least have a second chance at running it if the first time it fails.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It's fun in a good squad, it's hell in a squad that doesn't listen.
    I run it sometimes but often skip it.

It wouldn't be such a turn off for me if the entering it wasn't so limited. They indeed should change it or at least have the BH provide you with a toxin upon picking the quest up so you can at least have a second chance at running it if the first time it fails.

The problem is not the lack of a toxin, but the fact that if you enter and get out (because you walk out or because you disconnect and get booted out), you can't go back in for the day. Not even if you have a spare toxin (and btw, the toxin will not disappear on entrance, but will disappear at the end when the lead takes the reward quest)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The problem is not the lack of a toxin, but the fact that if you enter and get out (because you walk out or because you disconnect and get booted out), you can't go back in for the day. Not even if you have a spare toxin (and btw, the toxin will not disappear on entrance, but will disappear at the end when the lead takes the reward quest)

I know. They could, however, code a new toxin so that you can enter a second time with a new one, if they don't want to change it so that you can leave and enter multiple times.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    And then you have a squad that fails multiple times.......have fun.

I have had the starting relay fail 8 times, that translating in an hour for that starter part only. So yes, I have had really sucky squads as well. It has gotten better now that people have run it multiple times and most know what they're doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I know. They could, however, code a new toxin so that you can enter a second time with a new one, if they don't want to change it so that you can leave and enter multiple times.

Lol like they'd ever do that. Anything that doesn't program money income isn't something they do.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I might not agree with the example stated by the OP, but I do agree that EU needs a little tweaking for it to be a proper BH:

- Able to re-enter the dungeon if it's the same instance.
    - Fix the loop-bug that occurs after several tries failed with the 8 lanes.
    - Perhaps make it possible to enter the dungeon more than once a day.

Other than those occurences it's a great dungeon run with the needed challenge. No more r9r3's steamrolling it, but usually are the ones to end up as prey for the lanes' challenges.
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Just stick your back to a rock and you won't get pushed at all... I've never seen this happend tbh and I kinda enjoy doing EU. Fast and easy as ** if done properly, fked as hell if not. I like that... and the insane exp xD

OR Perfect World can hire better developers and this won't happen at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They have, having rehired Archosaur Studios (original PW developers.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    darknes051 wrote: »

But I do miss BH Snake

+1 i liked snake, gave me a chance to practise a pav and normally die horribly b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of fail squads out there... Like ones that say "Oh I can do epsilon" when there's a sage veno standing right there who LOVES that path and doesn't die.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I Like doing EU due to the xp reward, but I kinda dislike it due to the glitch.

Some people got stuck inside the mirror, and when a runner dced, the run failed. Main problem during this bh is the gem running, which could take from 15 min (good squad) up to 3 hours (newbies, glitch, dced, etc). The rest of the boss phase is easy.

Also the restriction of entering it once per day is also a problem, since if one person accidentally kicked out or timed out, then he couldn't finish the bh.

I say make people able to enter the instance multiple time, with the reward quest as daily.

Also someone claimed that a mob can pushed you down and causing you to fail, another glitch is that once the gem run is done, once leader take the boss quest, suddenly the gen run is registered as fail and the entire instance glitched.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    With people getting stuck in mirrors, that's not really something unique to EU. That type of thing happens in warsong, frost, and every other instance where an npc spawns near a player. It's because the NPC spawned on top of them. I think they said sometime ago that they couldn't fix it, which is super lame. :P

As for some of the other glitches, you can usually undo them by having someone jump from position 3 or 5 to position 6 on the map in here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1410691 and killing the lasts bosses birdy children to unglitch it. 9/10 that works and is certainly better than missing out on your EU for the day. I do think they should let you reenter it so long as you have a toxin. They could always simply put a 23 hour timer on the toxin if they don't want people claiming the rewards more than once a day.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    With people getting stuck in mirrors, that's not really something unique to EU. That type of thing happens in warsong, frost, and every other instance where an npc spawns near a player. It's because the NPC spawned on top of them. I think they said sometime ago that they couldn't fix it, which is super lame. :P

Why cant they just make it so you can walk though the npc? there are several npc that are like this. Dragon City Diplomat on the bridge heading into north arch is one that comes to mind right away. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Why cant they just make it so you can walk though the npc? there are several npc that are like this. Dragon City Diplomat on the bridge heading into north arch is one that comes to mind right away. b:surrender

I don't know, seems obvious to me but they never updated this post here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19073301.

• MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I like BH EU and I don't find it glitchy at all, people is still having some issues cause its new and not all know what to do and not, besides the end exp reward is a nice add-on, not to mention that bosses drop ornaments that sometimes have nice value if with channeling/exp%.

I would love to have a BH in nirvana as well since its been dead for so long, bring it back f:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Massive time waste...

Yeah right...

On the other, I'd wish we could enter the instance more than just once per day... If you could fix that, it wouldn't be such a headache. b:surrender
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    As for some of the other glitches, you can usually undo them by having someone jump from position 3 or 5 to position 6 on the map in here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1410691 and killing the lasts bosses birdy children to unglitch it. 9/10 that works and is certainly better than missing out on your EU for the day. I do think they should let you reenter it so long as you have a toxin. They could always simply put a 23 hour timer on the toxin if they don't want people claiming the rewards more than once a day.

Which glitch does the jumping from 3 to 5 or 6 solve? Just curious :P as the only glitch I know that completely makes the dungeon impossible to do is the loop-bug at the start (quest keeps looping into checking squad members instead of giving the dig quests, this happens after several failed tries).

Also great guide there, I always had the old one that was incomplete but props to Nariin - Dreamweaver for that EU guide f:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Which glitch does the jumping from 3 to 5 or 6 solve? Just curious :P as the only glitch I know that completely makes the dungeon impossible to do is the loop-bug at the start (quest keeps looping into checking squad members instead of giving the dig quests, this happens after several failed tries).

Also great guide there, I always had the old one that was incomplete but props to Nariin - Dreamweaver for that EU guide f:cute

I don't remember exactly because its been a very long time, which bug, but I think it's that one IIRC. It's the bug most likely to happen (not caused by bosses) right at the start. Don't remember if you need to pass lead back and forth or not but the killing the birds was definitely necessary.

• SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Stucking in the air this is really bad luck.
    But if you follow posted guides you can usually avoid such issue.

... and replacing with AEU will not replace this issue because its also possible to be stuck in air at AEU.

Using EU as bh will revive the instance and make it possible to do the Morai Lvl95 quests.

If you are experienced with this instance, it is a very fast instance which you can handle in less than 20 minutes and also not randomized in version like AEU.
    So time effort is really short, just think about old bh warsong, there you needed to wait 15 minutes already until it was able to start with 2nd chapter.

I only get angry if I ask for ppl who dont know what to do, didnt answer and afterwards doing all wrong ...