Relic vs Dynasty 25/01/14

Options
13»

Comments

• oakumskyfire
    oakumskyfire Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You're right. It's over. I wont play along with your childish little games. I guess one of us has to be the adult.. *sigh* Guess it has to be me. :)

Says the little faction destroyer who plays people against each other. Cant wait to see what you'll do to Relic now.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Says the little faction destroyer who plays people against each other. Cant wait to see what you'll do to Relic now.

..dafudge? Vex died ages ago. Let it lie XD

Love the videos Dark, sorry I didnt have time to chat earlier yesterday, rl chores and whatnot x.x
    Atleast you got fresh oreos :3
    Keep up the videos, love to see some more NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You're right. It's over. I wont play along with your childish little games. I guess one of us has to be the adult.. *sigh* Guess it has to be me. :)
    Have a good day, come again.

This is just funny Eva.
    I mean you started drama because you twisted what Saku said, then you are such a big adult and wanna end it but yet again you just never shut up about it.
    Now Saku ask you to stop nicely and it seems and you blame her for what you did and started?
    We are the ones who had argue didn't we? Yes we did
    So yes be an ADULT and stop your childish lil games and just shut up :), whole server is tired of it.

Drop the subject Eva, ITS DONE!
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    darknes051 wrote: »
    This is just funny Eva.
    I mean you started drama because you twisted what Saku said, then you are such a big adult and wanna end it but yet again you just never shut up about it.
    Now Saku ask you to stop nicely and it seems and you blame her for what you did and started?
    So yes be an ADULT and stop your childish lil games and just shut up :), whole server is tired of it.

Drop the subject
    b:bye Bye kiddo
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options

The only person whom can destroy a faction is the leader itself. Stop being butthurt about the past. I'm pretty sure you, whoever you are, were never in Vex. QQ more.
    Relic loves me, I love Relic. b:cute We're doing great.
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Way off topic again cause people can't let go of the past/stop making excuses. b:thanks
    Wondering why a mod hasn't closed it yet. b:laugh
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This is just funny Eva.

I guess its better if u stop, i tried to ask her nicely but u saw what happened f:worry
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Shut up and stop going off-topic, if you feel like argueing like you are now, go make your own topic or do it within your own faction. Keep your **** out of this one if you've got nothing nice to say little miss innocent. You guys keep bringing up useless arguments and things that have nothing to do with this topic, if you hate me, I couldn't care less. I've got enough friends. Stop trying to blame me whilest I'm the only one actually trying to stay on topic. Again; Shut up or stay ON topic.
    Last time; Thank you for your nonsense, and have a nice day. b:quiet
  • darknes051
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I guess its better if u stop, i tried to ask her nicely but u saw what happened f:worry

Best thing to do is ignore her , most in the pwi does it, you should learn it Saku :)
    Sometimes ignorance can be best friend b:chuckle
    Even if you will try to be nice , seems they just wanna argue no?
    My alt used to be in Relic, but I left it when she joined it. I had enough of her when she was in WC.
    Video is pretty nice actually. I should learn to start making one for fun :)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Best thing to do is ignore her , most in the pwi does it, you should learn it Saku :)
    Sometimes ignorance can be best friend b:chuckle
    Even if you will try to be nice , seems they just wanna argue no?
    My alt used to be in Relic, but I left it when she joined it. I had enough of her when she was in WC.
    Video is pretty nice actually. I should learn to start making one for fun :)

I will xD foxy alone

I used to make video for fun actually. With Fraps (if im not wrong with title)
    But one day the video became really dark o.o every time i recorded

never fixed it and meh it was only 30 sec recording

Maybe hunk ,aeliah or dark can gimme name of good prog f:grin
  • ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver
    ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Shut up and stop going off-topic, if you feel like argueing like you are now, go make your own topic or do it within your own faction. Keep your **** out of this one if you've got nothing nice to say little miss innocent. You guys keep bringing up useless arguments and things that have nothing to do with this topic, if you hate me, I couldn't care less. I've got enough friends. Stop trying to blame me whilest I'm the only one actually trying to stay on topic. Again; Shut up or stay ON topic.
    Last time; Thank you for your nonsense, and have a nice day. b:quiet

watch out ever is about to release,an it looks like a big 1(new psy skill don't know what it name)b:thanks
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Just when I thought people couldn't get any lower.. Congrats on your stupidity. There has been zero drama within factionchat ever since I joined, you don't know me, and people that do know me, love me. b:laugh
    Continue with the trashtalking and drama, go ahead. You're the ones continueing this drama on a topic about an TW video. Get-A-Life. b:bye
    Being 'nice' with a hint of sarcasm and provoking isn't nice, but it's okay, we can't all be as fake as you.
    In the meanwhile I'll play the game, and enjoy it. Continue hating. b:thanks
    One person doesn't speak for an entire server by the way.. But apparently your ego is in the way, or is it the fake CC account you're posting from..? Possibly both. b:laugh
    I chose to enjoy the game instead of getting down to your level. You both, and I said it was enough serveral times. Yet you continued anyway. Try following your own advice.
    Take care.

Waste your time replying, or choose wisely and know when enough is enough. ;D
  • darknes051
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I will xD foxy alone

I used to make video for fun actually. With Fraps (if im not wrong with title)
    But one day the video became really dark o.o every time i recorded

never fixed it and meh it was only 30 sec recording

Maybe hunk ,aeliah or dark can gimme name of good prog f:grin

I heard about the fraps before, never liked it because it 30 sec
    Maybe via pirate buy or something else you could get full version b:shocked
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The lag in TW what have been after the update ( new content) is just HORRIBLE ( at least for 2 weeks or more) ppl in squad even been saying they laggy + all dc and crash
    Not sure how is it possible to record even, if Pwi fix it - with hope
    Maybe ill make short veno TW videos ;3 as a start f:grin
  • monomario1
    monomario1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    so many pages b:surrender
    the way I read it argue was done while ago evang
    so you just need to let it go

In middle of video 18:00min or so there was one sleepy slow song a bit, but not bad
    I feel like TW needs more faster rockish songs because of all PvP action b:sin
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I guess even forum MODs don't exist anymore? b:shocked

I missed recording last weekends NW :( so will hopefully have some footage from this weekend.

I use a cracked version of Dxtory to record and Sony Vegas Pro 12 to edit.

Music is a variety of genres, always too lazy to post tracklists, but its a mixture of trance, dubstep, prog house, dnb, chillstep, and the very occasional trap.

I hit 100 subscribers and 18k views last few days b:victory

Thanks all, I've pm'ed 2 mods to close this thread, the arguing is distressing :(
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Closed

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.