Primal World - daily quests

Comments

• mrgene
    mrgene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I cant seem to take more daily from Jiang the giant in the final seal phase, I took it and finished it on the first day, but since then there have been no quest for me from the giantb:sad
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mrgene wrote: »
    I cant seem to take more daily from Jiang the giant in the final seal phase, I took it and finished it on the first day, but since then there have been no quest for me from the giantb:sad

It`s not a daily, just 1x quest, you level seal up either by doing the daily @ queen (need Mirage Sky I, 2nd reawakening and lvl 100+, the daily quest we did before this, had to kill mercenaries, etc. ) or simply wait till all a certain amount of people have done 1x giant quest, not sure.
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Attack and Defense - Level 100+ players who reached Arcane Sky I can talk to Queen Liu Soo (position is shown HERE) during Mercenaries phase. You will have to kill few mobs around NPC, this is one of fastest dailies so far.
    Reward: 120 Vitae, 1x Arcane Sky Pill, 1x War Avatar Pack C, 240k EXP

Does this one work only at a certain time of day? I haven't been able to do it for 3-4 days on either of 2 characters. Shield over the queen is greyed out, quest not available.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It`s not a daily, just 1x quest, you level seal up either by doing the daily @ queen (need Mirage Sky I, 2nd reawakening and lvl 100+, the daily quest we did before this, had to kill mercenaries, etc. ) or simply wait till all a certain amount of people have done 1x giant quest, not sure.

The quest text the first (and only) time I was able to take it from Jiang indicated it was a daily during Final Seal stage. Either that text is in error, or the quest is miscoded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Does anyone know where to take the daily quest for the new stage, the final step?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Does anyone know where to take the daily quest for the new stage, the final step?

I was informed that there is no new daily around Lord Tyrant's Fortess, but I added Liu Soo's Plea daily info to my guide. Maybe thats the one :P

EDIT: It seems the quest you get from Giant at Lord tyrant's Fortress is only one time quest, so again we will have to wait for whole server to do that quest to finish Final Phase xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    my friend in game told me there is a daily for this stage, but u have to be 2nd reborn, its in the same area as the mercenaries one was and it gives PW flowsilver coin (idk how many) but I am not 2nd rb so i cant go see for myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    my friend in game told me there is a daily for this stage, but u have to be 2nd reborn, its in the same area as the mercenaries one was and it gives PW flowsilver coin (idk how many) but I am not 2nd rb so i cant go see for myself.

That daily is already added to guide on first post :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Final phase daily is started in Normal mode, Mirrorflower Kingdom.

- Talk with the Queen to get the quest and be ported to Storymode
    - Go south and kill mobs: once the mob dies for about 5sec there'll be a mini-mob with 1.9k hp, kill it to get 1 item. You need 8 of these items.
    - Return to Queen and complete quest
    - Reward: 250 Vitae, 220k exp, 1 Flowsilver coin

***Scratch That^***
    Didn't see xDeliciousx updated the guide already, I thought this quest was a phase-only quest and not a new permanent daily?
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Didn't see you updated the guide already, I thought this quest was a phase-only quest and not a new permanent daily?

If you check event calendar you will find this event listed under daily events, so I assume this will stay as normal daily even when final stage is done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you check event calendar you will find this event listed under daily events, so I assume this will stay as normal daily even when final stage is done

In that case awesome^^ easy daily, lot of vitae and a bonus coin :P
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    The Final Seal phase daily is supposed to be from Jiang the Giant outside the fortress, but it's miscoded and missing the Repeatable flag, so it's a one time quest. Liu Soo's Plea is a permanent daily after Mercenaries is completed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    On rt, it seems to have gone up at a steady 18% per day for final phase.
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Found the trigger for the secret caravan quest. The key item is the item A Sack of Grain which u get after finishing the Stronghold Assault quest. The item auto opens giving the C Avatar bag and has a 10% chance to spawn the caravan NPC.

I have always been able to get this quest and complete it but today I could not. This is because the mobs did not spawn after I started the quest. Is this a glitch? Has this happened to anyone else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    I have always been able to get this quest and complete it but today I could not. This is because the mobs did not spawn after I started the quest. Is this a glitch? Has this happened to anyone else?

Thats the reason we said few times already to NOT TAKE the quest until you see the mobs. Because if you dont take the quest you can still wait for another Caravan, but once you took it its over for that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    In Primal World:

Liu Soo's Plea - Requires lvl100, Arcane Sky I, and completion of The Mercenaries phase. Speak to Queen Liu Soo (position is shown HERE) of Mirrorflower Kingdom and help defeat River Spirit. Queen will teleport you to story mode. After you take the quest walk south out of the "lake" and you will find mobs called Fortunate Disciple. Kill only those who have white light floating around them as shown HERE. When you kill them small spirit will appear and you have to kill it fast to get Liu Soo's Plea from that spirit. NOTE: There is Fortunate Taoist walking around this area and he will one hit anyone on his way, so be careful and also dont set auto-cultivating on these mobs.
    Reward: EXP, 250 Vitae, 1x PW Flowsilver Coin

As said before, this should be changed to "Requires lvl 100, Mirage SKy I and completion of the Mercenaries Phase". There's a typo in quest saying you need Arcane Sky I, which is not (I'm arcane Sky X and couldn't pic the quest).

Perhaps you just need 2nd reawaken and Arcance Sky I though, that might actually be the case (I was 1st reawaken Arcane Sky X). If someone reaches 2nd awaken without having Mirage Sky I would help making sure what the real requirements are for the quest to be picked.

Thanks for the guide btw!
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thats the reason we said few times already to NOT TAKE the quest until you see the mobs. Because if you dont take the quest you can still wait for another Caravan, but once you took it its over for that day.

I have ALWAYS taken the quest before I see the mobs and it has always worked but today was different. My question was if anyone else experienced this and obviously they have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As said before, this should be changed to "Requires lvl 100, Mirage SKy I and completion of the Mercenaries Phase". There's a typo in quest saying you need Arcane Sky I, which is not (I'm arcane Sky X and couldn't pic the quest).

Perhaps you just need 2nd reawaken and Arcance Sky I though, that might actually be the case (I was 1st reawaken Arcane Sky X). If someone reaches 2nd awaken without having Mirage Sky I would help making sure what the real requirements are for the quest to be picked.

Thanks for the guide btw!

Nah i dont think so, im second reborn and Arcane sky IX and can't pick the quest, I think it has to be Mirage Sky I then..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Nah i dont think so, im second reborn and Arcane sky IX and can't pick the quest, I think it has to be Mirage Sky I then..

Ty then, confirmed only requirement then is Mirage Sky I and lvl 100 (as obviously you need 2nd awaken to reach Mirage Sky). Should be update in OP whenever posible.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Updated in guide that its Mirage Sky I, I guess they just made a typo in description
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Updated in guide that its Mirage Sky I, I guess they just made a typo in description

Indeed it was a typo in description, ty for updating ^^
  • potatoking
    potatoking Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi, how do i get to those phase? like Gluttony / siege weapon / merchanerie phase?? or what time does it open?? thanks in advance
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    All servers are past Gluttony, Siege Weapon and Mercenary phases, it's impossible to get to them now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Yeah all serves passed those stages, so Ill remove those dailies from guide. Dont wanna confuse ppl :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah all serves passed those stages, so Ill remove those dailies from guide. Dont wanna confuse ppl :)

I think it'd be a nice idea for you to leave the limited time dailies, like ones that can be completed by the server once and never done again, and mark it with a [COMPLETE] or some other indication that it's no longer available, so the guide is still available for anyone who's interested and your work doesn't go to waste while also ensuring the community knows the guide is no longer relevant as the quest can't be done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Hey Zan,

Thanks for your feedback, think I might do like that too. Just dont wanna cause any more confusion in this already confused perfect world xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Secret daily "Caravan" - You must be in story mode near owl/card daily. NPC spawns, get quest from NPC and kill mobs. Reward is EXP and Vitae, so long as you kill 1 mob you get 100 vitae, each mob =160k exp. Make sure to turn in quest before npc disappears. To kill mobs you must be in PK mode. Check video + more info HERE

Yet AGAIN, people are being technically 'forced' to go Pk mode. and there was me thinking Arch was PvE. Wow, how mistaken i was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Guide updated.

I would just like to know for Heroic Warsong if you need Mirage Sky I or Arcane Sky I, because I think its bug in description again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yet AGAIN, people are being technically 'forced' to go Pk mode. and there was me thinking Arch was PvE. Wow, how mistaken i was.
    This quest is not compulsory. Besides spirit is a pvp feature foremost. If you are pure pve blue named you can skip it, no rush.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This quest is not compulsory. Besides spirit is a pvp feature foremost. If you are pure pve blue named you can skip it, no rush.
    Most PvP events don't require white name b:question He can be a blue name player and still do NW and stuff. So why wouldn't he want some spirit?