edited February 2014
    I only wondered if those 2 comment about spawn kill was a joke
    Dark said it was ;D

then something about Aeliah, im not into that ;D

Maybe because you forgot to put the question mark after the sentence
  • Adibeiie - Dreamweaver
    Adibeiie - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Honestly all the petty drama is really pathetic and just makes you look even worse. If you're that bored and going to take the time to read through comments in a video and repeatedly bring them up, you should probably think twice. TW is TW, just like PK is PK. You can QQ about one thing all you want, but it doesn't change what happened.

Relic (like almost every other faction on the server) TWs for fun. It's a game, not real life, so move on and have fun. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dreamweaver ~ Tempest ~ 105/102/102 Cleric
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    darknes051 wrote: »
    Maybe because you forgot to put the question mark after the sentence

I kinda need to press that button harder, probably this time i didn't press hard enough
    some other keys have problem like that too even if im not using them much O.O
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Honestly all the petty drama is really pathetic and just makes you look even worse. If you're that bored and going to take the time to read through comments in a video and repeatedly bring them up, you should probably think twice. TW is TW, just like PK is PK. You can QQ about one thing all you want, but it doesn't change what happened.

Relic (like almost every other faction on the server) TWs for fun. It's a game, not real life, so move on and have fun. b:cute

About youtube i didn't know
    It was mentioned so i checked it
    All dynasty comment in there are defending guild
    Not sure about donky comment , could be a silly troll
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2014

do u realize that saku only asked if what ppl in relic was saying during tw, about spawn killing dynas, was a joke? and instead of saying yes it is a joke or yes we love spawnkilling (thing it would be fine by me) dark raged ? and now u are saying we dyna members are creating drama? and even more, u are saying dyna members are qqing?? seriously?? i think u should read again all the messages in this thread and then make up wiht ur conlcusion and not just repeat what others says.

cya, have fun, good luck, take care b:cute
  • Adibeiie - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    I did read Nige and, if you read what I said, no I did not say that Dynasty nor Relic were making the drama. Its silly to lump a faction as a whole when, in almost any instance, its one person or a small group that are typically being referred to. So try not to make an assumption that I am calling an entire faction drama makers or QQers, because I did no such thing. I have plenty of friends in Dynasty and never have any issues with them.

I was simply stating that there is no point in the comments always being brought up, particularly on forums, making both sides look bad.

So, again, its a game...have fun. Move on. That's all. b:byeb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
    Bahamas represent
  • darknes051
    edited February 2014
    I did read Nige and, if you read what I said, no I did not say that Dynasty nor Relic were making the drama. Its silly to lump a faction as a whole when, in almost any instance, its one person or a small group that are typically being referred to. So try not to make an assumption that I am calling an entire faction drama makers or QQers, because I did no such thing. I have plenty of friends in Dynasty and never have any issues with them.

I was simply stating that there is no point in the comments always being brought up, particularly on forums, making both sides look bad.

So, again, its a game...have fun. Move on. That's all. b:byeb:cute

This time Evan brought it up
    Now stop the drama on the forums/youtube section and use that aggression for on the battlefield! b:dirty
    So since there was no drama I said that Dark took Saku comment/question wrong
    and I guess saku said that mistakes happen.

But Eva twisted it a bit.

Drop the damn subject, stop provoking, stop making drama and have fun TW's. kkty b:cute

If you dont want to talk about it, dont mention it. Then wont be drama

Case closed
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow put the blame on poor little Eva. :(
    I didn't twist anything, good day stranger.
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • Adibeiie - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    This is just starting to seem like a contest as to who will get the last word...go go go!
    I take no credits! b:chuckle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euRUshNwojU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    This time Evan brought it up

So since there was no drama I said that Dark took Saku comment/question wrong
    and I guess saku said that mistakes happen.

But Eva twisted it a bit.

If you dont want to talk about it, dont mention it. Then wont be drama

Case closed

I didn't mention any names, could have been Dark, could have been Saku or could have been one of the other people in this topic/youtube who keep the drama up nor was I specificly talking about this topic only. Plsdon'ttwistmywords and learn to read and to understand. I haven't twisted anything either. :)
  • darknes051
    edited February 2014
    I didn't mention any names, could have been Dark, could have been Saku or could have been one of the other people in this topic/youtube who keep the drama up nor was I specificly talking about this topic only. Plsdon'ttwistmywords and learn to read and to understand. I haven't twisted anything either. :)

I didnt said anything about mention names
    So Why you come here and mention what happened before and start it all over again here?

You twisted what Saku said, even she said you did.

Here it all started
    I said:
    This time here it wasn't drama, but Dark kinda took Sakus comment/question wrong and was bit rude, but now it seems they are fine
    Saku:
    mistakes can happens, i guess we can learn from them and never repeat them
    Since Dark understand wrong what she asked before , that's why she basically said- **** happens you know, it was mistake, its OK

She didn't said Relic/Dark can learn from them and never repeat them
    She said WE can learn -so on- probably as meaning either she and dark or both guilds
    But you didnt understand it and twisted it
    Originally Posted by Evangile - Dreamweaver View Post
    You're actually saying the only one to blame for this drama on Dark's topic, youtube etc. is only Relic's fault? And that this isn't provoking and leading to more drama? It would have been okay with just leaving this topic be, since you and Dark aren't argueing anymore. But provoking right after?

Forgiving and understanding mistake isnt provoking
    Originally Posted by Evangile - Dreamweaver View Post
    Drop the damn subject, stop provoking, stop making drama and have fun TW's. kkty
    You dont like the relic and dynasty youtube/forum drama subject.So why bring it up first place?
    Enough is enough.

Case Closed
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    This is just starting to seem like a contest as to who will get the last word...go go go!
    I take no credits! b:chuckle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euRUshNwojU
    Love to watch the videos that guy made ;D most r so funny

Forgiving and understanding mistake isnt provoking

Amen to that!f:melon
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    'Even she said you did'. Mom, Jenny hit me.
    Let me be the adult one and drop the subject. :)
  • darknes051
    edited February 2014
    Sorry got really lazy and didn't put all quotes
    I even made some parts shorter

But at least I prove my point and I was right

Mom, Jenny hit me.

good for you eva
    Let me be the adult one and drop the subject. :)

The one who starts the mess always should clean it up
    so good job, Its a good start

and case closed for 3rd time b:bye
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014

3rd time is a charm ;D
    that's what ppl say
  • darknes051
    edited February 2014

3rd time is a charm ;D
    that's what ppl say

Makes me wonder what was the 1st and 2nd
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Makes me wonder what was the 1st and 2nd

I don't remember the quotes
    1,2,3- a charm or lucky, 4- not worth it, 5.6.7 idk
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    All you ladies be quiet and get back in the kitchen and bake us all some cookies!

Seeing as this thread has been derailed to pointless bickering can a mod please close this thread. Thanks, hope everyone enjoyed my video, looking forward to more fights. Peace.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    All you ladies be quiet and get back in the kitchen and bake us all some cookies!

Oh i will xD cuz im starving, but not sharing f:fan
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow put the blame on poor little Eva. :(
    I didn't twist anything, good day stranger.

Eva i dc'd while botting... can i blame you??? b:laugh

too many quotes this is no fun.... wall of texts ftw!!

P.S: DarkSkies read Nigelus comment, he refered to spawn killed being used as TW strategy, i dont agree with that... if ANYON spawn kills after TW, may not be cool or neccesary, but doesnt affect TW itself...
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So spawn killing after the TW is ok? Like in my video (i know you only watched 5mins) at the end I feint doing a boa but pull back last second, if I had boa'ed that would've been ok with you as it wouldnt change the outcome of the fight?

Not trying to pick fights here, so if you're going to get defensive without looking at logic lets drop the subject.

Hahahaha Hunk bro when I watch your videos.... I mute the audio...!

THERE I SAID IT!

Can we still be friends b:chuckle

Oh ma Gooooooooood b:cry
    So mean!!!!!

Hey I don't put metal music in ALLLLLLLL of my videos though b:surrender

hunk u do accept rock music? (not much into metal Dx)

Of course!
    Rock 'n' Roll \m/

@Edit

Damn when I last checked this thread it had 2 pages only O.o
    Dafuc you spammers! :D
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Eva i dc'd while botting... can i blame you??? b:laugh

too many quotes this is no fun.... wall of texts ftw!!

P.S: DarkSkies read Nigelus comment, he refered to spawn killed being used as TW strategy, i dont agree with that... if ANYON spawn kills after TW, may not be cool or neccesary, but doesnt affect TW itself...

Actually I believe spawn killing does effect the flow of battles. (Obviously mass pvp)

The longer you allow your opponents to live the better chance of them mounting a comeback. Meaning that if you let even just one live long enough to get full buffs, and hp back they become harder to take back down. (Not impossible but definitely harder) Allow enough people to do this, and it could allow them enough time to regroup too push you back/away from the 'goal' point (the crystal in TW's case).... and if you let people get back on their feet so to speak in NW they could be a serious thorn in you/your teams side because they could really disrupt your main objective in each of the nation war fights, perhaps just enough of a thorn until help arrives.

Now don't get me wrong I am not condoning it, but I do indeed believe that it does have the huge potential to really effect the eventual outcome of the fight(s).
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Sorry got really lazy and didn't put all quotes
    I even made some parts shorter

But at least I prove my point and I was right

good for you eva

The one who starts the mess always should clean it up
    so good job, Its a good start

Wich wasn't me. So yeah, good job. b:chuckle
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Actually I believe spawn killing does effect the flow of battles. (Obviously mass pvp)

The longer you allow your opponents to live the better chance of them mounting a comeback. Meaning that if you let even just one live long enough to get full buffs, and hp back they become harder to take back down. (Not impossible but definitely harder) Allow enough people to do this, and it could allow them enough time to regroup too push you back/away from the 'goal' point (the crystal in TW's case).... and if you let people get back on their feet so to speak in NW they could be a serious thorn in you/your teams side because they could really disrupt your main objective in each of the nation war fights, perhaps just enough of a thorn until help arrives.

Now don't get me wrong I am not condoning it, but I do indeed believe that it does have the huge potential to really effect the eventual outcome of the fight(s).

They are talking about spawnkilling after the tw already ended, thats why drags said that it doesnt affect the tw, couse it is already over duhh :P
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    They are talking about spawnkilling after the tw already ended, thats why drags said that it doesnt affect the tw, couse it is already over duhh :P

My bad didn't catch that tidbit. Disregard everything I said. ^^ rawr.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Wich wasn't me. So yeah, good job. b:chuckle

Eva enough D:
    drop it ^^ f:flower its over
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I sometimes Tempest because I get hardly any chances in a 3 hour tw to actually kill.. stuff. And because, when it was Tempest, I'd say very serious-like...

Time to Tempest the Tempest.

I mean cummon, thats funny right? Lol.

Now I don't speak for my faction but I don't particularly care if somebody spawn kills blah blah. If it was up to me, I'd say let it happen and don't exit your spawn through the front. I don't spawn kill before TW ends because our factions (did they really?) agreed not to. During one of my TW vids you can see me running to Tempest somebody , seeing that the person I'd clicked was actually much closer to the spawn point than I'd realized, then pulling back instead.

I love pvp and if you see me idling in your base after a TW has ended, you should probably be suspicious---I won't mind if you attack, promise ;o Of course if you are not inclined to pvp after TW ends, you can leave instance anytime through the npc (speak to either faction). For similar reasons, I pvp after a Nation Wars battle has ended. I don't see it as being rude or disrespectful---I see it as having fun.

Cheers!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Eva enough D:
    drop it ^^ f:flower its over

You're right. It's over. I wont play along with your childish little games. I guess one of us has to be the adult.. *sigh* Guess it has to be me. :)
    Have a good day, come again.
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Anyways, we went way off topic here. Great video Dark. Keep it up! b:victory
    When are you making some new NW videos?
This discussion has been closed.