wut
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Selling your organs.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The one thing that you can do to make obtaining rank 9 easier: Realize there is no 'best' (me reads: "easiest") way to obtain rank 9 without cash.

Step 1 Complete!

Now get to work.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Pimp out your moobs
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Muzaki - Morai
    Muzaki - Morai Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Merchant
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    R9 is overrated b:chuckle
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Step 1. Realize you are going to be in for a LONG farming experience... Months to well over a year (most likely)

Step 2. Get to work on it.

a) Nation Wars (NW) : perhaps the single best way to gain coin profit in-game. Supply tokens converted to Uncanny Crystals seem to usually be the best profit when compared to Rapture Crystals and War Seals. It is always a good idea to look around Catshops and World Chat for the most profit.

b) War Avatar C Packs : If you are ReAwakened (RB) - people will buy to have some extra stats by actually equipping these cards and devour to build up whatever cards they have equipped.

c) The new botting program that PWE put in place. Have not used it myself, but from people I know telling me about it, it sounds like a very good way to make coin and go for a walk. Maybe see that thing called the sun b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Focus on one toon, and gear it with T3 (lunar would be nice, since you can resell it later on). Be prepared that it will take a HUGE amount of time, pick up EVERYTHING, resell everything, don't buy fashion, don't buy pots (farm herbs, and craft them); don't teleport (use flyer, walking, mounts or use cube for free teleport to Arch etc etc) It all add's up, do every single daily you can do, use cultivation boot (and again pick up everything). Merchant, do BH.. etc etc

Collect money, and wait for R9 sale. Or... buy zen.

It's not impossible, it's only time consuming.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    as my self

i started slowly in NW - every NW is around 14mil or so
    (for me, might be more or less for others)

Then WS.. umm i collect molds which other ppl don't need and i sell them as badge +mold but ur fee/ess/wep (now its pretty hard to do it because our server had soo many scammers and ppl dont trust u much)
    or if im not lazy enough or have money, i make the wep and try to sell it

probably TT is good way to earn money
    (i dont do it cuz i simply hate it) but try it out

Yah i saw some ppl selling C packs for 500k not sure if its worth to buy a C pack or even sell it (didnt try it)

other way is umm to buy items cheap and sell them more expensive D: so u earn something of it

As for my r9 im still not done , got only ring so far
    But atm waiting for r9 sale so i can get the rest of the gst i need ;D to make wep

PWI make sale pls /o/
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    During x2, farm TT day and night. I know someone who claims to have made over 2b during one x2. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Start by farming whatever your toon farms most efficiently. Try everything, estimate $ per hour efficiency. Keep in mind what your time is worth per hour. To keep the game enjoyable dont focus only on the #1 most profitable thing, you can tell yourself to go farm TT for 100 hours this week, but thats not a sustainable way to play a game for most people :) Just keep in mind every activities profitability. For example i can make without 2x:
    4m per hour in TT
    3m per hour in FW
    8m per hour in FSP
    2.5m per hour doing BH lunar
    2m per hour doing BH delta
    2m per hour selling FC
    Doesnt mean i am never doing any BH and spend all my time in TT. But i happilly skip every BH delta :)

Dont be too skimpy on the dimes and waste your time farming your own pots and flying around the world. Your time is better spend farming profitable stuff and paying for your needs. Use your genie liberally, be a bit more conservative with pots and apoth.

Dont buy stuff just because its pretty. Equip your toon so it can farm properly, then be mostly done with it. (except for spending your time to keep up with the nuemas, meridians, cards, skills etc, you dont want an R9 toon without all that)
    Save up all your money and use it to merchant. In the beginning while you dont have much money, dont yet worry too much about your merchanting profit. Your farming is much more important. But do learn about all the different markets. As you build your capital, your merhcanting potential becomes bigger than your farming income. Shift your attention/time spend from farming to merchanting. When you have a few billion, you will probably find that your farming income kind of pales with your merchanting profits. Keep saving more, we are modern greedy people who always want more more more b:laugh If you ever want to reach true endgame, it would be optimal to just keep merching your way up till you have 5000+ gold. Then you can equip a toon and trash all us nabs in NW. If you are less patient, you might want to do it in a few steps, but always take care to keep a good budget for merchanting. If you are really impatient, you will probably spend all your money on R9 each time there is a sale, getting a few parts each time, then repeating the same proces for shards an refines having to start over farming from scratch each time. :p Fortunately for us merchants there are even more impatient people who dont even wait for sales and i assume must be broke pretty permanently. :D
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Or you can buy server computer wiht 64 gig ram or more (AMD Opteron 16 cores or Intel Xeon wiht 12 core depend on your budget )

Next thin u do is host bot servers for people and charge rent money share profit wiht owners

thye get free coins wihout paying electrical bill and you get ur money for r9

profit
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    waaa wannaBM nailed it :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Or you can buy server computer wiht 64 gig ram or more (AMD Opteron 16 cores or Intel Xeon wiht 12 core depend on your budget )

Next thin u do is host bot servers for people and charge rent money share profit wiht owners

profit

LOL... I think this... this will get deleted. Still, way to think outside the box. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Dont buy stuff just because its pretty.

sometimes its soooo hard not to do it foxy alone
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2014

profit

Now there is an idea. My electric is included with my apartment rent. Maybe it's time I get R9 for all my alts. f:laugh
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.