Reeel In!!!!

Options
Slewdem - Dreamweaver
Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Blademaster
Is it possible to atleast make this skill work all the time seeing the cd an chi cost on it...
Bahamas represent
Post edited by Slewdem - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Actually, it would be nice if these Morai skills and the old lvl 100 ones didn't had such a annoying long cooldowns really... Make so that they have at most 1 min cooldown and it would actualy make it a bit better.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It already works all the time.

When you're on the opposite end and Reel In is the ONE thing that would **** you over at any given moment. b:infuriated
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It already works all the time.

When you're on the opposite end and Reel In is the ONE thing that would **** you over at any given moment. b:infuriated

I wish it would would work all the time for meb:surrender
    Bahamas represent
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I wish it would would work all the time for meb:surrender

It works on soulforce, that is majorly dependent on your weapon refine and lvl.
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    well slew even if u are in relic and i am in dynasty i will tell u this litle trick, unarm ur oponent (u decrease the sf of ur target) then u reel in.b:laughb:laughb:laugh still ppl consider u better bm than me QQ pm me if u need more tricks like this. u can tys me in game sending me 10m coins np np
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    well slew even if u are in relic and i am in dynasty i will tell u this litle trick, unarm ur oponent (u decrease the sf of ur target) then u reel in.b:laughb:laughb:laugh still ppl consider u better bm than me QQ pm me if u need more tricks like this. u can tys me in game sending me 10m coins np np

/o\ What an awesome trick. ^^

Still it would be nice if you didn't have to use that combo to make it have a better chance of working. /o\ Oh well it is what it is. ^^
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options

ummm i dun really care about who better than who to be honest cause i dun think of myself being good.. i play to have fun not to get mix up in dumb **** like who better than who.. what i really want to see iis more BM's in west pking so i can watch to pick up a trick or 2 but sadly there no one who comes out (Bm that is).

I enjoy 1v1's more than group pk. Btw where did the faction thing come in.. No offense,but so what if i am in relic an your in dyna? Who cares.. you seem like a cool guy so let not base stuff on factions an who better than who...
    Bahamas represent
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ummm i dun really care about who better than who to be honest cause i dun think of myself being good.. i play to have fun not to get mix up in dumb **** like who better than who.. what i really want to see iis more BM's in west pking so i can watch to pick up a trick or 2 but sadly there no one who comes out (Bm that is).

I enjoy 1v1's more than group pk. Btw where did the faction thing come in.. No offense,but so what if i am in relic an your in dyna? Who cares.. you seem like a cool guy so let not base stuff on factions an who better than who...

I know it may seem strange but maybe you can create an throw away toon on an active pvp server, and pick up a few tricks from bm's on those servers. (Albeit from what I have read/deduced is that open world pk on most servers is dead...ish/(Edit) not to mention for all we know they are having the same issues with bm's actively pking... everyone definitely has a different opinion on whether they are active or not... goes with any class really imo.) Though obviously I could be wrong... still it is an option.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

guess u lost ur sense of humor? if my words were serious i woudlnt even tell u that. u know how serious i can be about factions and such, if i wanted to be that strict wiht u i woudlnt tell u how u could reel in ppl wiht more sf than u, i would just keep it to myself and dyna members. and u know i used to do that alot in regenesis, not telling bms outside factions some tw tricks or builds,genies setup, strategies and such. u know how serious i can be, this was a joke.............. but u took it too serious..kk nvm have fun. and if u need something else just pm me in game as u used to do. b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    guess u lost ur sense of humor? if my words were serious i woudlnt even tell u that. u know how serious i can be about factions and such, if i wanted to be that strict wiht u i woudlnt tell u how u could reel in ppl wiht more sf than u, i would just keep it to myself and dyna members. and u know i used to do that alot in regenesis, not telling bms outside factions some tw tricks or builds,genies setup, strategies and such. u know how serious i can be, this was a joke.............. but u took it too serious..kk nvm have fun. and if u need something else just pm me in game as u used to do. b:byeb:byeb:bye

b:pleased
    Bahamas represent