Important: DQ Rewards Coming to an End

Comments

• Bryanshrimp - Lost City
    Bryanshrimp - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mine updated as of last night. two weeks worth at once.
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hallelujah! 8D

So excited to see points again. Thanks for fixing it PWI! (if you did!)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hallelujah! 8D

So excited to see points again. Thanks for fixing it PWI! (if you did!)

Chances are it`s just a positive glitch lol.
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes, Dq points are working again. Thanks so much for the infinite knowledge on the forum, and for the trolls and flamers.
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Chances are it`s just a positive glitch lol.

Q_Q Don't ruin my dreamsss. D8
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    still dont get my dq points... b:surrender
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • shangvia
    shangvia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It says last updated today for me, last item vendored on the 24th. Since then i vendored a bunch. So whuts happenin? :P
  • ashlynnd
    ashlynnd Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It seems to be stuck again.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I`m about to npc 2k items hope they will update, for archer previously vendored items haven`t updated for like 2 weeks, desperately need charms. b:cry
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks Sparky for last time. Can you ask them to shake the DQ dispenser machine once again, please? b:shutup

(I just hope things will get better again now that you're around)
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur
    _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i can still get my dqf:cute
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still waiting on that news we were promised..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Deflectra - Sanctuary
    Deflectra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still waiting on that news we were promised..

SOON......
    b:chuckle
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Remember Sparkie, telling us you haven't found news is still news. b:bye

We've been in a big dark shadow, knowledge is comfort, even if it's just you updating us that you're still pressuring for news.
    Oh I understand completely. I'll hopefully have information tomorrow, but if I don't, I'll let you all know that as well.

2 weeks have past, that is a LONG tomorrow. I posted on sparkie's welcome page the following:
    However much (or little) you happen to post here in the forums, if you make a commitment to "respond by" please please do so even if it's to say that you need more time or your workload has you bogged down. If there is one thing I've noticed while lurking on the forums this group will turn on you in a New York second if they feel they are being ignored or deceived.

Is that a grumbling I hear in the background?? Mod better get the censor buttons ready.

In all serious Sparkie, please do not make a commitment you cannot fulfill. All of your predecessors, except the "one who will not be named", did the exact same thing and lost all credit with the community. It would be disappointing if anything you post in the future is responded with very color responses, and I'm NOT talking about font color.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014
    It seems it's gone, all of the page, all without any warning.

I'll miss that DQ system. It was nice while it lasted. b:bye
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It seems it's gone, all of the page, all without any warning.

I'll miss that DQ system. It was nice while it lasted. b:bye

Eh you just can't get to the page through the forum layout is all. Still can with a link. Whether it works or not at given times is a different story.
    It works for me and I still have never once seen the page un-updated like is mentioned as being a problem so many times :x
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014

Eh you just can't get to the page through the forum layout is all. Still can with a link. Whether it works or not at given times is a different story.

It doesn't work for me, tried it in the first place. I get a 404 error for that. Thanks though.

Update: It works again. I'm really dumbfounded now.
  • zealthared1337
    zealthared1337 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't keep up with this thread to often but I take a quick peak every now and then, and it just dawned on me, "DQ Points" have been coming to an end for over a year... lol b:chuckle, anyways In some ways I guess its good it takes time to decide what system to use, we do need a better more consistent way of getting some coins other than dailies. So hope all the waiting is worth while, and something good at the end of this tunnel that has yet to "come to and end"b:chuckle

:D cheers hope its something good
  • /mara - Raging Tide27
    /mara - Raging Tide27 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Personally, I think everyone complaining about the new Arc system are just looking to find something else to argue about. I'm sure the company is trying it's best to develope a user friendly environment for the game. Of course, it isn't going to work for everyone. I've used Arc for all of my games and have yet to have a problem I can't get fixed. Instead of complaining about the changes, how about you be greatfull we dot have to pay every month to play? Overall, it's a great game and YES something's are not needed to be changed, but when you develope your own game, then you can complain about it all you'd like :)
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Personally, I think everyone complaining about the new Arc system are just looking to find something else to argue about. I'm sure the company is trying it's best to develope a user friendly environment for the game. Of course, it isn't going to work for everyone. I've used Arc for all of my games and have yet to have a problem I can't get fixed. Instead of complaining about the changes, how about you be greatfull we dot have to pay every month to play? Overall, it's a great game and YES something's are not needed to be changed, but when you develope your own game, then you can complain about it all you'd like :)

You like messing around with Pandora's box, don't you?b:laugh
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited February 2014

That's the dumbest thing I have read. Most games are going F2P because it is more profitable. Personally I prefer P2P games but that last one went F2P and it was said that when they first started developing it was to be P2P but plans were quickly made to change it to F2p because that is how the market conditions were going.

ETA: It's hilarious you think they are doing us a favor.
  • xxhealbillyxx
    xxhealbillyxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm so happy I wasted my DQ points on random dye instead of demon/sage event card like I wanted. Seems I was told it was coming to end very soon and use it or lose it. So I wasted it on junk. I could have waited and got my event card
    b:angry
  • QueenOfArrow - Morai
    QueenOfArrow - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm affraid the times of dq and Demon/Sage Event Cards are over. The website has changed and the page of dq can't be reached anymore as of half an hour ago.

b:surrender b:sad bye bye dear DQ points b:cry b:shocked
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What is this bull**** now? I thought we would be given a WARNING when DQ goes down finally?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I was aware DQ points system was going down, but why wasn't the Blessings going down stated more clearly?
    Arc doesn't have an option to redeem them yet it seems (**** thing doesn't even have a search function) so blessing are being taken down before you guys have made a solution on Arc...
  • X_Amanyrae_x - Sanctuary
    X_Amanyrae_x - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What is this bull**** now? I thought we would be given a WARNING when DQ goes down finally?!

I completely agree with this. I have been having over 50k DQ points for a couple of hours now and had I known it would go down today, I would have taken the Event Gold already. Now I don't have a chance to get it anymore.
  • Clawbarb - Harshlands
    Clawbarb - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The community managers actually promised we would get a warning before it all went down.

so JESUS **** sorry for my langauge but this is really lowballing
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    warning and stop counting dq's...

i had 96k dq's

was december allright 2 month pass due but heads up out of the question?
  • Mistyfied - Sanctuary
    Mistyfied - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    UGH! I had enough for more event gold! Would it have been that hard to give us something like a 24 hour warning, at the least?
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Time to unlike PWI on FB I guess.
This discussion has been closed.