Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    man which kind of DD does a dead\hard cced DD class? xD
    the kamikaze class BMs b:surrender

fortify IG now go stun and die
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol this thread was bumped up again...b:sweat
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Too bad, it will never cost chi because its our lvl 16 skill.
    And its not even OP, it just give the barb one skill that can stop a person from kiting, and is our first skill that 100% to stun or immobilize the target which isnt a big cool down or take a huge chunk of mana. Now our old mighty swing 60% demon or 50% sage was plain dumb, bms, archer, sins and seekers got like 80-100% chance to stun.
    Pls don't tell me Untamed Wrath was a stun because it is like 1 sec to cast and 1 sec of stunning-.-.
    Now this primal mighty swing give 100% from both ways, so it like balancing the stunning of the barbs compare to the other classes.

BTW all I sees are casters complaining, because their godly purify isn't going to save them, suck it up :D and adapts to it.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eraldus wrote: »
    lol this thread was bumped up again...b:sweat

but this time with many people already have the skill, so is it really that OP ? please share a video fighting a barb or bm with this new stun , aeliah or whoever usually post pvp videos.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well another NW reinforces my belief that the new stun proc is too strong. I was locked forever long by individual, random barbs again and again. In fact I'd say in some situations, a barb can lock me up almost as effectively as another cleric, and at least I know a cleric isn't gonna instagib me with an arma, or purge me or some other **** like that. The proc of that stun indirectly lead to my death probably half a dozen times where some other dd took advantage of me not being able to do **** all. The only other movement debuff in the game that can't be purified at least makes me nearly unkillable too (seal of the gods).

Edit: here's the thing. A random, no-gear barb can come up to me, a pretty nicely geared cleric, and put me into a lengthy, very very difficult to block stun lock, plunking away with his puny damage. Of course this barb by himself isn't a threat. When a small opening presents itself, I can sleep the barb or attempt to kill him. However, this is what a lot of people are thinking of when they think 'all the new barbs with the new skill'.

However, when endgame barbs (who already did VERY well for themselves against other r9rrs) get this update, they go from being fairly balanced, to monstrous. Along with having just as annoying and unblockable a stun lock as did the nub barb, they also have enormous speed, tankiness, and damage to back it up. The gaps that pop up in their stun lock leave you little opportunity to kill them... you just try and AVOID them.

So again, we get to this basic point: the tankiest, fastest, and (with arma) highest dph class now has some of the best single-target CC as well. Hmm.

You are full of BS if you say that sounds fair to you. I took my alt, g16+7ish geared barb into NW this evening as well, and its hilarious how easily I can cc anybody, no matter how scary they are, as long as I can tank a few hits, which it turns out a barb can (great chi gain leads to many easy invokes and triple sparks and even sunders).

It takes a lot of resources to kill a barb. They rarely just 'die' from charm bypasses like most classes can. But because of its super dangerous new stun, you cannot ignore them either. So what do you throw at a barb in a group situation that you can't really kill, but that you can't ignore either because he will almost certainly kill/cc you to death if left unchecked?

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have to wonder how much this affects a robe. You don't have many anti-stuns in the first place, so getting stunned should not be a surprise. The kicker is that a robe with Purify can Purify the stun and run away with a speed boost, so what is so different now? Is it how the knockdown animation works?

I would think this affects archers more than robes.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have to wonder how much this affects a robe. You don't have many anti-stuns in the first place, so getting stunned should not be a surprise. The kicker is that a robe with Purify can Purify the stun and run away with a speed boost, so what is so different now? Is it how the knockdown animation works?

I would think this affects archers more than robes.

No! Purify does not purify this stun, that IS the point. Nothing at all purifies... not purify proc, not cleric purify, not belief, nothing. If a sin is 5aps-ing you with this stun in, you can get 10 purify procs in a row---you ain't going anywhere. The new stun is just as deadly for arcanes as it is for others.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    lol...this game is getting more and more **** then. If it can't even be evaded by pill, genie, and cleric purify then we're moving the clock back to 5 years ago...except now people have Morai and Primal skills.

They should just move the effect to Untamed Wrath.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Well another NW reinforces my belief that the new stun proc is too strong. I was locked forever long by individual, random barbs again and again. In fact I'd say in some situations, a barb can lock me up almost as effectively as another cleric, and at least I know a cleric isn't gonna instagib me with an arma, or purge me or some other **** like that. The proc of that stun indirectly lead to my death probably half a dozen times where some other dd took advantage of me not being able to do **** all. The only other movement debuff in the game that can't be purified at least makes me nearly unkillable too (seal of the gods).

Edit: here's the thing. A random, no-gear barb can come up to me, a pretty nicely geared cleric, and put me into a lengthy, very very difficult to block stun lock, plunking away with his puny damage. Of course this barb by himself isn't a threat. When a small opening presents itself, I can sleep the barb or attempt to kill him. However, this is what a lot of people are thinking of when they think 'all the new barbs with the new skill'.

However, when endgame barbs (who already did VERY well for themselves against other r9rrs) get this update, they go from being fairly balanced, to monstrous. Along with having just as annoying and unblockable a stun lock as did the nub barb, they also have enormous speed, tankiness, and damage to back it up. The gaps that pop up in their stun lock leave you little opportunity to kill them... you just try and AVOID them.

So again, we get to this basic point: the tankiest, fastest, and (with arma) highest dph class now has some of the best single-target CC as well. Hmm.

You are full of BS if you say that sounds fair to you. I took my alt, g16+7ish geared barb into NW this evening as well, and its hilarious how easily I can cc anybody, no matter how scary they are, as long as I can tank a few hits, which it turns out a barb can (great chi gain leads to many easy invokes and triple sparks and even sunders).

It takes a lot of resources to kill a barb. They rarely just 'die' from charm bypasses like most classes can. But because of its super dangerous new stun, you cannot ignore them either. So what do you throw at a barb in a group situation that you can't really kill, but that you can't ignore either because he will almost certainly kill/cc you to death if left unchecked?

Well a lot of people still aren't r9rr or r9 but mostly g16. Nw is all about massive PVP, so if your being gank by barbs and others, you should die or at least Stun lock at most, no matter how gear/pro you are, you should die :D.

And its time for a change, If 20 average gear g16 people fail to beat 4 r9rr or 1 Max out r9rr player then their something wrong...

And NW should be fun for everyone, i don't see normal gear(nirv G16) barbs being 3 shots as being fun and have no chance to fight back , this stun is needed for barbs IMP, could differ for bms but still I want to have a chance to fight back without being a defenseless kitty.
  • freygin
    edited February 2014
    Time to roll a barb then lol.

Honestly, barbs were really at the disadvantage side before this new skill stun, they're most of the time wasting charms before they got the chance to hit back, especially at ranged classes, but this is too much, and what's really bad is that we have to suck it up until the devs got enough QQ from non barb/bm players and decided to throw something new, and it could be a looooong time, until then, we're pretty much fvcked up >_<'
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    maybe you are right about the barb not being full Endgame. I did see the weapon being rrr9. idk if its +12 or +1 or sharding. It had zerk. He was sage. He seems to have the skill. And i can't say that that barb wasn't trying his hardest. I saw EP go off. I saw other skills being used to keep that archer in place. You can't assume that because the barb didn't or wasn't able to, kill that archer and because the archer coudn't move that the barb was stalling. Secondly, Debuffs. I have no debuffs out of kitty form besides the useless Armor Pierce. I rather not use my chi on that skill. Thank you.

Maybe if the tables were turned, gear was switched. Who knows. I do know from what I can see. The archer got off multi purge procs. Was opping his way through half the vid. Im sorry if my Knock down annoys you. And it can very well be called a game changer has new skills should be. But broken? Not convinced. As long as it has a chance to proc or freeze, its not broken. You as an archer have too many skills that can help you take little to know dmg and move out of **** situations.

Guess you don't know how much the debuff does once the target is purged and stacked with Mire...I'm guessing you don't try to Purge either by what you're saying. If the gear were switched, that archer can die in one hit...of course if you don't debuff he might just run away and not look back.
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    No! Purify does not purify this stun, that IS the point. Nothing at all purifies... not purify proc, not cleric purify, not belief, nothing. If a sin is 5aps-ing you with this stun in, you can get 10 purify procs in a row---you ain't going anywhere. The new stun is just as deadly for arcanes as it is for others.

Your joking right, the stun is only 4 sec and has a 40% chance to immobilize for 3 sec which you can purify and run away.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that the immobilize effect can be purify as well...

Btw the barb link in dark vid, is r9rr+10 with vit shards if i remember right and has only a +10 axe.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    this topic is one of the things i was referring to as well in my how to **** up a game thread, though more eloquently stated here.
    Your joking right, the stun is only 4 sec and has a 40% chance to immobilize for 3 sec which you can purify and run away.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that the immobilize effect can be purify as well...
    4seconds = ztp auto-crit+mire and poison->arma=dead. you are a barb itis understandable you would not want to see your skill nerfed, but whenever there is and offense without a proper defense that will always be a problem.
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guess you don't know how much the debuff does once the target is purged and stacked with Mire...I'm guessing you don't try to Purge either by what you're saying. If the gear were switched, that archer can die in one hit...of course if you don't debuff he might just run away and not look back.

http://pwcalc.com/62fd3ebd0be18b97

:3 Take a look. Its pretty Nab

Full Demon reborn twice with 8% Skill amp. Both Celest skills with a skill set up of Onslaught into Mighty Swing, into Stomp then Purge then Back to Onslaught Mighty Swing Stomp repeatedly until Purge is off of CD.

If the gear were switched, if the gear were switched. That's all i ever hear from the Great Players of PWI, your perfect play for the perfect fight. yeah.. no. The barb was rrr9. Don't know sharding or refining but he was taking LOW Dmg from a rrr9 archer because he was R9. I'm G16+5 I know much rrr9 archers hit me for. So based off of that. If I can see that he is taking LESS dmg then I. He must have HIGHER grade armor than I so that means he must be R9. Hes sage, he DDs less than me. His Zerks are my crits!

○Winged Shell
    ○Wing Burst
    Wings of Grace
    ○Wings of Protection
    Blessing of the Condor
    Leap Right
    Leap Left
    ○Stunning Arrow
    ○Aim Low
    ○Stormrage Eagleon
    ○Thunder Shock

And LETS not even START on your new Skill that cost 60 Blood to get. The one that procs PURGE and freezes and (if frozen) skill amps.

You are telling me that based off of skills alone. No Apoth. No Genie. That this Skill Primal Knock Back is the cause of all this Uproar? Because a barb now has the power to CC at a actual Reasonable RATE.

BTW my purge rate. 20% Whats yours?

And lets talk from the video. The archer didn't have BUFFS to begin with. So me using Clean Sweep on him would... take off your WoP? WELL QQ. The barb got purged too. Guess what he did. Buffed up, sparked to heal because if he didn't he would have died.

What gets me is not that this skill might give barbs an edge. What KILLS me are the classes and people that are QQing about it. In a Mass PK. You can't expect to have all your bases covered. Were you QQing about Tele stun before this? "Its too broken. Im just Pew Pewing, Tab 1 shotting and then all of a sudden I'm stunned and this fish with toothpicks was poking me." Really? Whats broken here are players brains (insult). Because I play my barb well, because I know how to use his skills and gain a foot ground on an Archer thats been Kitting me. My skills are now broken. Give me a break.

Yeah I've purged a cleric rrr9+12 JoSD in VD. Guess what she died.. Rebuffed. I purged her 4 times in one sitting before dieing from others. She isn't the IH stacker either. I knocked her down at least 7 times. Annoying maybe. Frustrating yes. Broken? nah. I think there are other skills that need to be looked at and picked with a fine tooth combo before we look to barbs.

immobilizing your target for 8 seconds.
    Has a 50% chance to freeze the target for 3 seconds.
    Demon version has a 25% chance to freeze targets for 4 seconds.
    stunning all enemies within 15 meters for 2 seconds
    Demon version has a 20% chance to stun enemies for 3 seconds.

So now we got a 60% Knock Down or freeze skill. Yep.. broken.. TOO MUCH OPPNESS!

Clearly .-. And the funny thing is. That barb was Sage. So he doesn't even have 2 of those skills. Yes I can get a weapon that freezes, purges or whatever. But I dont have it. Ideally, its all about Zerking (not really but that's not the topic) Like i said when this post first came up. This topic is Pointless and pathetic.

It just burns you up inside that I now have the ability to fight back with my 1-3.5k acc. and 1-2k Evasion .-.

TBH i expected a Sin to QQ about this. Psy, wizy. Not archers, clerics, BMs, Venos. Too much CCing from them to even be afraid of a little knock back. As it stands, until i get a skill that allows me to close the gap on you Casters in a shorter amount of time (Shadow Jump, Void Step, Leaping, ect) the Broken and the OP go to the Rangers.
    4seconds = ztp auto-crit+mire and poison->arma=dead. you are a barb itis understandable you would not want to see your skill nerfed, but whenever there is and offense without a proper defense that will always be a problem.

Proper Defense? LOL what about your JoSD? Being that Im a barb. IF i was able to run up to you and touch you YOU did something wrong. I pushed all the right buttons you misclicked. Thats how the game works in basic. You didn't Sleep, you didn't Freeze, you didn't stun, you didn't do something at either a better time or something that gave you the upper hand.

But im sorry Auer. I sowwy i froze you. That I stunned you for 2 secs. Want me to go to sleep for up to 34.0 seconds? While you get to stand up, dust off. Debuff me. Spark and Tempest?

NOO QQ Thats too op. You can sleep and run and i may stand there for 34 seconds!! QQ Nerf it Nerf it. Make it have a chance to actually work. Give it a draw back. If its demon his speed doenst' get nerfed. yeah >.> No I dont QQ about nerfing skills and ****. Stop going on this rant about Balance. You can't "balance" one class without Balancing the rest.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm more upset about the new skill bms got. Dragon Rise, or w.e. 7.5 seconds of nothing that you can do, if your ur expel, or domain is in CD, or out of energy. If you could at least use a pot...but no, not even this.

This is totally ridiculous. I don't know why PW even thought of this idea. If they did this to counter purify spell, why couldn't they just nerf purify spell (and why is PW so scared to nerf anything at all). There were so many better ideas like:

1: Just purify, so no speed buff, and no anti stun.
    2: Change it to another effect.

• Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well a lot of people still aren't r9rr or r9 but mostly g16. Nw is all about massive PVP, so if your being gank by barbs and others, you should die or at least Stun lock at most, no matter how gear/pro you are, you should die :D.

And its time for a change, If 20 average gear g16 people fail to beat 4 r9rr or 1 Max out r9rr player then their something wrong...

And NW should be fun for everyone, i don't see normal gear(nirv G16) barbs being 3 shots as being fun and have no chance to fight back , this stun is needed for barbs IMP, could differ for bms but still I want to have a chance to fight back without being a defenseless kitty.

I guess now it would actually be abit more difficult to cap the flag in a 1 vs 10.. where they can just cap flag just of purify proc alone, then sit an brag about how they won
    Bahamas represent
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm more upset about the new skill bms got. Dragon Rise, or w.e. 7.5 seconds of nothing that you can do, if your ur expel, or domain is in CD, or out of energy. If you could at least use a pot...but no, not even this.

This is totally ridiculous. I don't know why PW even thought of this idea. If they did this to counter purify spell, why couldn't they just nerf purify spell (and why is PW so scared to nerf anything at all). There were so many better ideas like:

2: Change it to another effect.

+1 smart caster detected
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014

I like this idea.. but alot won't agree to this

Maybe if they do that the caster race may become extinct
    Bahamas represent
  • freygin
    edited February 2014
    A short duration anti stun with no speed buff is ok to break a stunlock, but it won't be much of a problem for wizzies, they can just use teleport skill after purify procs.

But it's very unlikely for anything to be changed soon, we'll have to see how these skills really fare in the field for now and see how the majority players of non bms/barbs react, and wait until the next update.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    http://pwcalc.com/62fd3ebd0be18b97

:3 Take a look. Its pretty Nab

Full Demon reborn twice with 8% Skill amp. Both Celest skills with a skill set up of Onslaught into Mighty Swing, into Stomp then Purge then Back to Onslaught Mighty Swing Stomp repeatedly until Purge is off of CD.

If the gear were switched, if the gear were switched. That's all i ever hear from the Great Players of PWI, your perfect play for the perfect fight. yeah.. no. The barb was rrr9. Don't know sharding or refining but he was taking LOW Dmg from a rrr9 archer because he was R9. I'm G16+5 I know much rrr9 archers hit me for. So based off of that. If I can see that he is taking LESS dmg then I. He must have HIGHER grade armor than I so that means he must be R9. Hes sage, he DDs less than me. His Zerks are my crits!

○Winged Shell
    ○Wing Burst
    Wings of Grace
    ○Wings of Protection
    Blessing of the Condor
    Leap Right
    Leap Left
    ○Stunning Arrow
    ○Aim Low
    ○Stormrage Eagleon
    ○Thunder Shock

And LETS not even START on your new Skill that cost 60 Blood to get. The one that procs PURGE and freezes and (if frozen) skill amps.

You are telling me that based off of skills alone. No Apoth. No Genie. That this Skill Primal Knock Back is the cause of all this Uproar? Because a barb now has the power to CC at a actual Reasonable RATE.

BTW my purge rate. 20% Whats yours?

And lets talk from the video. The archer didn't have BUFFS to begin with. So me using Clean Sweep on him would... take off your WoP? WELL QQ. The barb got purged too. Guess what he did. Buffed up, sparked to heal because if he didn't he would have died.

What gets me is not that this skill might give barbs an edge. What KILLS me are the classes and people that are QQing about it. In a Mass PK. You can't expect to have all your bases covered. Were you QQing about Tele stun before this? "Its too broken. Im just Pew Pewing, Tab 1 shotting and then all of a sudden I'm stunned and this fish with toothpicks was poking me." Really? Whats broken here are players brains (insult). Because I play my barb well, because I know how to use his skills and gain a foot ground on an Archer thats been Kitting me. My skills are now broken. Give me a break.

Yeah I've purged a cleric rrr9+12 JoSD in VD. Guess what she died.. Rebuffed. I purged her 4 times in one sitting before dieing from others. She isn't the IH stacker either. I knocked her down at least 7 times. Annoying maybe. Frustrating yes. Broken? nah. I think there are other skills that need to be looked at and picked with a fine tooth combo before we look to barbs.

immobilizing your target for 8 seconds.
    Has a 50% chance to freeze the target for 3 seconds.
    Demon version has a 25% chance to freeze targets for 4 seconds.
    stunning all enemies within 15 meters for 2 seconds
    Demon version has a 20% chance to stun enemies for 3 seconds.

So now we got a 60% Knock Down or freeze skill. Yep.. broken.. TOO MUCH OPPNESS!

Clearly .-. And the funny thing is. That barb was Sage. So he doesn't even have 2 of those skills. Yes I can get a weapon that freezes, purges or whatever. But I dont have it. Ideally, its all about Zerking (not really but that's not the topic) Like i said when this post first came up. This topic is Pointless and pathetic.

It just burns you up inside that I now have the ability to fight back with my 1-3.5k acc. and 1-2k Evasion .-.

TBH i expected a Sin to QQ about this. Psy, wizy. Not archers, clerics, BMs, Venos. Too much CCing from them to even be afraid of a little knock back. As it stands, until i get a skill that allows me to close the gap on you Casters in a shorter amount of time (Shadow Jump, Void Step, Leaping, ect) the Broken and the OP go to the Rangers.

Don't even know how you come up with a wall about archer skills, barb statuses, and your own personal stories after reading a short paragraph about you not debuffing, but whatever. I'm glad I generate enough insecurity in a few sentences for you to have to post a wall in response.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I supported a nerf for Purify proc since it became a big thing with people going R9rr easily after NW happened. It was going to eventually get a counter like this, I'm certain they made this skill with Purify proc in mind as I can see no other reason for paralyze's existence.
    But no..they didn't want to nerf Purify and this happened. They wanted to avoid people raging and leaving yeah..but people are still raging now, the difference is that if they had nerfed the proc back then, it would have been more fair all-around, I think (or just give another proc w/e ).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    I supported a nerf for Purify proc since it became a big thing with people going R9rr easily after NW happened. It was going to eventually get a counter like this, I'm certain they made this skill with Purify proc in mind as I can see no other reason for paralyze's existence.
    But no..they didn't want to nerf Purify and this happened. They wanted to avoid people raging and leaving yeah..but people are still raging now, the difference is that if they had nerfed the proc back then, it would have been more fair all-around, I think (or just give another proc w/e ).

Wow your the first CASTER i see that would not have a problem nerfing proc abit.. People can find 10million reason to nothing wrong with it, as well as people can find same amount of reason to why it's abit OP..This will be a never ending cycle some one gets something some people will have something to say...Just have to take it as it come
    Bahamas represent
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow your the first CASTER i see that would not have a problem nerfing proc abit.. People can find 10million reason to nothing wrong with it, as well as people can find same amount of reason to why it's abit OP..This will be a never ending cycle some one gets something some people will have something to say...Just have to take it as it come

I wouldn't mind either. Ofc it'd suck for me, but I think it should at least have a minimum interval between procs, like a wizard's arcane defense.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah, lots of people suggested some good stuff back then on how to nerf it in a way that makes it fair for both casters and non casters. Well in the end you either adapt or leave, that's how things are here anyway. I see they do try to balance things once in a while but they tend to break more things in the process f:worry
    Even though I rant/complain myself sometimes in the end I just accept, adapt and enjoy whatever I can otherwise I can just stopping logging. The lack of support, communication etc. hurts the game and if it hasn't changed in 5 years, it won't change now.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    well purify had plenty of counters in first place and also that proc can be purged

purify proc absolutely doesn't justify throwin ingame an uncounterable CC, just avoidable with IG or sage tidal (making them sage sins even more OP)

still i think the ranking for most gamebreaking\OP features, should be based on the number of counters that feature has so imo if you have to enlist skills by brokeness id say

1: sage tidal
    2: mighty swing proc
    3: gof proc
    4: purify proc
    6: purge proc
    7... rest
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As much as I love having Purify I'd give it up in a second if other classes lost their weapon procs too. 90% of my losses to archers are because of their purge. And good luck to a HA class trying to kill anything without GoF. b:bye
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    well purify had plenty of counters in first place and also that proc can be purged

purify proc absolutely doesn't justify throwin ingame an uncounterable CC, just avoidable with IG or sage tidal (making them sage sins even more OP)

still i think the ranking for most gamebreaking\OP features, should be based on the number of counters that feature has so imo if you have to enlist skills by brokeness id say

1: sage tidal
    2: mighty swing proc
    3: gof proc
    4: purify proc
    6: purge proc
    7... rest

Let's be realistic here... what is the most damage you think a mele can hit on a end game toon with out GOF..

BTW may i ask what is the counter to purify proc for a BM
    Bahamas represent
  • freygin
    edited February 2014
    lol

if every class is OP, then none of them is.

but this new stun is OP above OP so any class with super stun is still OP b:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014

Yeah this game doesn't have the balls to nerf anything. They think players will leave unless they see only improvements but real games have balance updates and players appreciate that. So they just powercreep and powercreep which **** people off anyway.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    BTW may i ask what is the counter to purify proc for a BM

Lvl 105 BM doesn't know Blade Hurl counters purify? You're one of the only classes that already had a good counter.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw