[Maintenance-Restart] 1-31-14 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cheryl1991 wrote: »
    server restart on a friday nite ? how long will this bs take? some of us dnt get on til now to get our dailies done and you idiots are going to do maintenance on a friday nite before nw who was the brainiac who decided that ? so when you **** it up we get screwed out of nw?some of us cant do nw on sundays because we actually have real jobs and work on mondays prime time for people in the us to be on and you idiots do maintenance

Hey, wanker! Guess what? This isn't maintenance. It's just a quick server reset to ensure nothing happens to our servers before maint on tuesday.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Why would you do this before NW LOLOLOL

arent you the guy that attacks ppl while questing in morai, then takes screenshots and reports them for "harassment" when you die? arent you the one that keeps insulting ppl just because you cant lose?
    appearantly your reading skills are not the best either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Also, I feel we need an NPC that looks like this

*Psycho music plays*
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lol an hour and 10 minutes until NW starts. I wonder how quick you guys can restart the servers? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    they said its short reset
    and if they dont mess it up ;D there will be NW
  • greattwo
    greattwo Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    what the hell is NW
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Who cares about nw? Im farming a purge pike for my barb b:laugh finished my TT run with 40 seconds untill the close down b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Lol an hour and 10 minutes until NW starts. I wonder how quick you guys can restart the servers? b:bye

.....more like 4 hours and 12 minutes until NW.
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm imagining hundreds of pwi players wandering out of their house, rubbing their eyes and realizing it's friday night and there are way more fun things to do than get spawn killed over and over in nw...
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Why would you do this before NW LOLOLOL

hiya thornie *huggzzzzzzzzzz* f:flower
  • imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lalalalalalalalalala i'm bored, server only been down 2mins....what to do, what to do.....b:shocked
  • VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lack of foresight on management's part... again. Do you guys put any thought into maint times? Because if you want to alienate and anger your player base, you're doing it right. f:sweat
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey, wanker! Guess what? This isn't maintenance. It's just a quick server reset to ensure nothing happens to our servers before maint on tuesday.

"a quick server reset".... in PWI terms (as we know it) will probably end in a very undesireable rollback or worse.... i just hope my words are just words and not a prediction of what it really going to be.... we will see, after the 4 hours this "little" maintenance reset will take b:shocked
  • cheryl1991
    cheryl1991 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wanker your self moron reset the last time they reset it resulted in rollback and the sever was screwed up for 4 days to pull stupid **** like this during prime time for people to be on is stupid and to do anything like this on days for tw and nw could be affected is really dumb they want to do reset do it on a monday not over the weekend ....
  • imstretch
    edited January 2014
    Sweetiebot , please slap someone for messing up my drunken friday night PWI gameplay time!

b:angry
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    .....more like 4 hours and 12 minutes until NW.

it starts in an hour and 10 for RT b:laugh i dont mind not doing it though, i start raging uber amounts due to spawn killers and such b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hope you all got out of instances lol
  • pro4hire
    pro4hire Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Originally Posted by cheryl1991 View Post

server restart on a friday nite ? how long will this bs take? some of us dnt get on til now to get our dailies done and you idiots are going to do maintenance on a friday nite before nw who was the brainiac who decided that ? so when you **** it up we get screwed out of nw?some of us cant do nw on sundays because we actually have real jobs and work on mondays prime time for people in the us to be on and you idiots do maintenance

I think the only idiot here is you. lol

I totally agree with you that you (cheryl1991) are the only idiot here. Why do you insist on being so mean to the staff of PW? Why don't you go back and read all the replies here. People are thankful that we were notified of this down time. I am sorry that you didn't know or whatever, but this is a "short" downtime for reset. I would assume that you are an adult since you talk about people having to go to work Monday morning and not able to participate in Sunday night's NW, so let's start acting like an adult.

It is really nice to see administrators as well as mods on here replying to things as well. Thank you for that. It is appreciated.
    Sorry for the ungrateful people still on here being so rude. They are the one's who would find something to complain about if they had 1600ct thread Egyptian Cotton sheets on their bed with mints on their pillows. If you are that unhappy with the game, go find something else to do with your "downtime".
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    imstretch wrote: »
    Sweetiebot , please slap someone for messing up my drunken friday night PWI gameplay time!
    I don't like the sound of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• luzimo#0892
    luzimo#0892 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    imstretch wrote: »
    Lalalalalalalalalala i'm bored, server only been down 2mins....what to do, what to do.....b:shocked

Stretchy! :3

<-Snow :3
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wanker your self moron reset the last time they reset it resulted in rollback and the sever was screwed up for 4 days to pull stupid **** like this during prime time for people to be on is stupid and to do anything like this on days for tw and nw could be affected is really dumb they want to do reset do it on a monday not over the weekend ....

You win the run-on sentence contest. Grats!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm imagining hundreds of pwi players wandering out of their house, rubbing their eyes and realizing it's friday night and there are way more fun things to do than get spawn killed over and over in nw...

u get spawn killed if u don't move or more like stay afk

when u spawn u have enough time to fly away
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    Lazaraes - Archosaur Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014

... You seem to be confused. They restart the server weekly. Restart does not a rollback make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imstretch
    edited January 2014
    zanaphor wrote: »
    Stretchy! :3

<-Snow :3

Hey mate b:bye
  • oojade
    oojade Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014

^ this made me lol :D
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    And so it begins. *equips helmet*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • _Vitality - Archosaur
    _Vitality - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A majority of the people who posted here anger me with their stupidity.. Why are people such illiterate idiots?
  • imstretch
    edited January 2014

WTB a Full stop!
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited January 2014

That one needs to breathe a lil', it will do good. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited January 2014

.......This was so hard to read. I think I need a drink.

Yeah, why not do this on Monday? Oh.....could it possibly be that server maintenance is on a Tuesday and therefore this would be stupid to do on a Monday? Maybe that's it!

Clearly this is being done now to ensure the safety and health of the servers over the weekend. You know, that time period in every week where the staff aren't in the office.