How To **** Up A Game

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i dunno what planet you on but archers maxed out are broken as all hell. cleric ->support class, archer -> ranged DD. DD beats support all day. i get it, my thing is does the disparity have to be so huge?

What part of "in equal gear" do you not understand? I don't go up to some full r9rr +12 full jade full NW gear archer and expect to kill them with my +10 r9rr set with junk shards and a couple NW upgrades. The archers in r9rr +10 armor with +10-+12 bow and whatever though? Hell yeah, I have a pretty damn good chance of killing them.

As I said previously, problem seems to be you. Not the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What part of "in equal gear" do you not understand? I don't go up to some full r9rr +12 full jade full NW gear archer and expect to kill them with my +10 r9rr set with junk shards and a couple NW upgrades. The archers in r9rr +10 armor with +10-+12 bow and whatever though? Hell yeah, I have a pretty damn good chance of killing them.

As I said previously, problem seems to be you. Not the game.

yeah the problem is me. again you dont know me or what gear i have with is evident with your response. but rather than continue i'll concede you are right i suck...next?

FYI: my cleric has maxed out gear and is jaded.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    If you're so convinced the problem isn't on your end, then record yourself 1v1ing an archer and upload it for us to watch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    If you're so convinced the problem isn't on your end, then record yourself 1v1ing an archer and upload it for us to watch.

will do when choc gets on, assuming he is okay with it.
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    relevant? how bout you read the post entirely then respond. i welcome an open dialogue. you want specifics? on what? how only clerics need a mana charm for their defense to be functional? that even with our damage being based on mag which has a better multiplier cleric have the lowest damage output of all arcane classes? or maybe that or hp is uber low and they took away the hp boost we used to get fro ultraviolet mode? or could it be the fact that in pvp we only have two phys damage skills so HoS is complete overkill vs us in pvp...or should i go on? i don't have to argue with you..i much rather prefer info on things i can do to help. but if you seem intent on just arguing you have stated then you are right, there is no point and no need for you to respond.
    1. Ultraviolet mode still gives hp, just need to re-lvl again, because strength of that boost is based on your lvl
    2. Cleric have lowest dmg? How come i can hit LA users over 20k with +10 weapon? Demon clerics have the highest attack from all magic classes, due to ultraviolet+normal gift+demon gift bonus
    3. You don't really have to rely on physical skills. And i can't complain about them, with dimensional seal, they hit arcanes hard enough. If they full buffed, it's better to use metal skills though
    4. I'm guessing u talking about plume shell. It's 80% damage reduction, if it didn't have this limitation, it would be broken. And, if ur end-teared with jades, it shouldn't really be a problem for you to be always mp-charmed.

Gonna check that vid once u upload it..
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I logged the Cleric I didn't rebirth to test UVD (the other one has gone through rebirth so can't tell) and her HP went from 6.8k to 7.2k (she was missing some gear not sure if it matters). Not sure how much that is in % but seems to work.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    1. Ultraviolet mode still gives hp, just need to re-lvl again, because strength of that boost is based on your lvl
    2. Cleric have lowest dmg? How come i can hit LA users over 20k with +10 weapon? Demon clerics have the highest attack from all magic classes, due to ultraviolet+normal gift+demon gift bonus
    3. You don't really have to rely on physical skills. And i can't complain about them, with dimensional seal, they hit arcanes hard enough. If they full buffed, it's better to use metal skills though
    4. I'm guessing u talking about plume shell. It's 80% damage reduction, if it didn't have this limitation, it would be broken. And, if ur end-teared with jades, it shouldn't really be a problem for you to be always mp-charmed.

Gonna check that vid once u upload it..

1. no it doesn't. unless that was fixed. which in that case thank god.
    2. yes our base damage is legendary for it's lack of punch, and again look at the defense of those LA users you are hitting.
    3. ofc you need physical skills with everyone having HoS on their genies now. pk enough and you will understand.
    4. broken? 80% means **** when a sin condenses thorn or an archer goes for the mag damage. the duration? imagine getting mighty stunned ad infinity cause of the low cd and no chi cost or being sin locked till it fades.

like i said pk with a cleric or wait till i upload a few fights...then comment. until then you are coming at me with speculative advice when i am telling you what it is from hard experience. this game **** sux and will continue to decline cause of people like you who think it's ok to have lop sided skills sets and multi-tier classes where their one class is okay cause you like it or have one and don't wanna see it get nerfed. i have made all classes and trained with the best from each. even they can admit the current skill sets are way unbalanced, but they dont care enough about it to make a petition for change cause they have given up already on expecting pwi to be a fun game anymore. they just log on to socialize now and **** people off in pk.
    I logged the Cleric I didn't rebirth to test UVD (the other one has gone through rebirth so can't tell) and her HP went from 6.8k to 7.2k (she was missing some gear not sure if it matters). Not sure how much that is in % but seems to work.

It's not a %, it's a raw number/lvl. It starts at lvl 100 (because it's a lvl 100 skill) and gives more hp till lvl 105. Don't remember exactly what it is.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    It's not a %, it's a raw number/lvl. It starts at lvl 100 (because it's a lvl 100 skill) and gives more hp till lvl 105. Don't remember exactly what it is.

I know it's not a % on the skill itself but I wondered what was the % of the HP increase for my Cleric, I'm not good with maths and whatnot though. Welp, it doesn't matter anyway.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Almost 6% for your cleric.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Almost 6% for your cleric.

Thanks b:chuckle
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm just curious to watch that vid. End-teared cleric just can't die to archer in 1v1, unless they let them, if they are same geared. (tested well on private server)
    I PKd with a cleric a lot even on pwi server, and again, cleric is one of the most broken class to 1v1 with, I killed lot of people who outgear me a lot and actually know what they are doing.
    ad 1)Idk if u blind or wat, but at 103 RB char it boosts hp a lot again
    ad 2)Defense of LA users? It's the most ****ty armor in game, without magic buff and 65% metal debuff they get wrecked in 2 spells if u know how to use array and mark of weakness combo.
    ad 3)Can't kill with physical kills once used HoS (usually when target has lot of hp left?)? CC and array target, complicated.
    ad 4)So you are saying u want a buff that would perma 80% reduction without any cost? That's like perma invoke against physical dmg. Your arguments about locking by other classes are pretty invalid and have nothing to do with cleric skills. With your logic I'm gonna say invoke the spirit, dew of star protection or marrows are useless, because u can be locked in their duration and killed once they wear off.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Good luck getting a GM answer this, in best case it will be depthed. And mods have nothing to do with this game being how it is, they are simple players who do this work without any benefits

Pay to win thus deal with the consequences, even if it were pay 2 play where every1 would be somewhat equal, it would again come down to who has less life and can devote all their time grinding/farming w/e in order to obtain better items leaving others who are lazy/have less time to be devastated by players who have invested a lot more effort into their character, every1 has equal chances it just depends on time you are willing to put into your character, and of course in PWI`s case, the cash shoppers get upper hand f:scared

As long as there are idiots dropping money in this sinkhole, they will not change their attitude, because why should they? If the business is going how it is suppose to, the quality will not improve, these games are not meant to last a lifetime, sooner or later it will be closed and it is already on life support /end rant!

Well I can add a few more lines I suppose, I never liked PK due to same reasons you mentioned, even skill is irrelevant now, it depends how often your weapon will proc. to take the enemy down faster, and I also have quit several times, yet always returned, this game is *** boring, but starting something new again would take too much time, besides I can`t run many things on this garbage PC, PWI still runs fine even if I multilog, so I have no choice but to play this, besides still way too many cool people here apart from way too many dickabags, as it`s natural in an internet environment. K. done lol, not to keen in writing somewhat long passages.

I think more thought needed to be put in to this update some stuff i like a lot and some stuff is OMG OP i my Self ihave a RRR9 +10 Barb and now have the chance to increase my Def for PHY and Mag 8% at a time is OMG too much for anyone in pvp for once it is done. Archers and Sins already have a high crit can now do dailys and get more crit 1% at a time doesnt seem like much but when they already have like 60-70% crit and you give them another 10% at the end is way too extreem but options when give us and liment us on 2 bloods a day makes it where it will take time to get all the stuff we want but for the new people starting off will NEVER have any kinda fun in PVP because they will never catch up enough without spending thousands of dollars to do so and also not fair in my eyes being perosnaly i farmed my RRR9 +10 gear and now things have been taken to a way new extreem there should be a max on what we can have based on class and not over all for all because some things will made any type of char 100% OMG Too OP and that will take the fun out of stuff for the new people that will be starting this game that we all have came to love because it was ballanced when we was starting off and had the chance to be on that tier with the OP people but making people get to level 100 again 3 times giving extra stats i already crush people who i was even with before because i am on the 3rd time being 100 with all then extra stats and it gives a insane boost in my attack and adding spirt levels is nice in thery but there should be a cap to that as well i mean come on im well over 200 and nowhere near that with attack or def levels and ive seen some people have over 600 that gap there is too extreem i know pwi wants to give there cash players a nice lead a head but there is a difference between a decent lead and light years based on normal person game play
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    I'm just curious to watch that vid. End-teared cleric just can't die to archer in 1v1, unless they let them, if they are same geared. (tested well on private server)
    I PKd with a cleric a lot even on pwi server, and again, cleric is one of the most broken class to 1v1 with, I killed lot of people who outgear me a lot and actually know what they are doing.
    ad 1)Idk if u blind or wat, but at 103 RB char it boosts hp a lot again
    ad 2)Defense of LA users? It's the most ****ty armor in game, without magic buff and 65% metal debuff they get wrecked in 2 spells if u know how to use array and mark of weakness combo.
    ad 3)Can't kill with physical kills once used HoS (usually when target has lot of hp left?)? CC and array target, complicated.
    ad 4)So you are saying u want a buff that would perma 80% reduction without any cost? That's like perma invoke against physical dmg. Your arguments about locking by other classes are pretty invalid and have nothing to do with cleric skills. With your logic I'm gonna say invoke the spirit, dew of star protection or marrows are useless, because u can be locked in their duration and killed once they wear off.

1) it didn't before..if the fixed it then that is new cause before it was giving +10 hp.
    2) the defense as a whole...ornaments and shard included. i usually pk versus maxed out people and i buff them. not rr8. challenge yourself and do the same then come see me, cause if you killing folk in 2-3 hits with that simple combo then you are not facing end geared people.
    3) anyone who is smart will HoS when you are cc'ing them. and before you even say it if you SoG right after most will spark resist or pot to escape when HoS is in cd. so yes it does get complicated.
    4) i am saying the way it is set up is inadequate, not everyone has access to charms. i am not just thinking about myself. and also plume is easy to get by depending on your class.

and you logic doesn't account for many things...one try to outkite a barb now. with the mighty joe young swing from hell it is next to impossible. ain addition, the ad, ig, and dew potting is useless indeed. a pro pker will know how to get by that, especially on a cleric cause we run so slow and need holy path to really run anywhere unless relying on a 10% chance from proc. but if you use the holy path then your genie only has a badge or a fortify left after which you are in trouble. plus as a sin if i see you fortify then i will sleep or silence you to kill some time. you can stay mad at me, idc. i tell by the tone of your statement you will never agree with anything i say cause you have made up your mind that i am wrong and will do anything to prove that. all a m asking is ask other folk. get them to post here. i welcome all thoughts on the subject. if i disagree i will comment and we talk more. once you have to resort to name calling and such then to mean that says you're argument is weak and you are getting frustrated so you vent.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ...Maxed out Clerics can stack about 9k of array, Demon clerics can stack 65% metal debuff, effectively negating an archer's buffs altogether lols.

LA defense is the worst in the game; you want to fight HA instead be my guest. The hardest people I hit endgame are archers and sins now.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    .... Oh wow reading this I've been doing nothing but facepalming at this.

No offense but... dude you need to learn to play your class. A lot of your complaints have zero root in reality. Clerics are like the arcane version of sins when it comes to 1v1s. A well geared and smart cleric will not get killed by an archer 1v1 unless the archer manages to get extremely lucky and plays expertly. If that archer screws up? It's dead meat.

Here, watch this and see an example of what happens in the matchup.

Like I said, if you had an actual leg to stand on about balance, sure I'd love this topic. But as is? It's less balance and more you... not being very good.

Please, do provide a video to prove us wrong on your skill if you can, though. Your words do not seem like they're coming from a skilled endgame cleric, so maybe your actions are different enough that you have a legitimate case here.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am now curious as to how your video turns out.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    .... Oh wow reading this I've been doing nothing but facepalming at this.

No offense but... dude you need to learn to play your class. A lot of your complaints have zero root in reality. Clerics are like the arcane version of sins when it comes to 1v1s. A well geared and smart cleric will not get killed by an archer 1v1 unless the archer manages to get extremely lucky and plays expertly. If that archer screws up? It's dead meat.

Here, watch this and see an example of what happens in the matchup.

Like I said, if you had an actual leg to stand on about balance, sure I'd love this topic. But as is? It's less balance and more you... not being very good.

Please, do provide a video to prove us wrong on your skill if you can, though. Your words do not seem like they're coming from a skilled endgame cleric, so maybe your actions are different enough that you have a legitimate case here.

how bout you just visit my server and ask for me

then you can watch to your hear'ts content, cause actually OP you have never agreed with anything i have ever said. whether popular opinion was on my side or not, also you keep saying the same thing. is that the script they have prepared for you? if so it's getting stale. think for yourself...and seriously come check me on my server.

i will pk vs anyone. side note: that archer was not really good.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2014

side note: that archer was not really good.

What makes you say that? I'm honestly just curious. Because he was beaten by a skilled cleric?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    So... I provide you with video evidence and all you can do is go on a tangent about me being on some supposed script and not agreeing with you?

Come on. I'm trying to take you seriously here. At least attempt to prove you aren't someone like... say... a certain Dreamweaver archer that thought they were so good but happened to be a complete moron the Archer forums collectively laughs at and has turned into an inside joke.

Edit: And you don't even back up your claim that the archer isn't very good. Meanwhile we've been pointing out examples of why you don't seem very good and you've yet to actually refute those.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I am now curious as to how your video turns out.

if you are curious then help me out here

i will pk anyone you choose for me, and i have never posted a video but i believe choc has. if you want come make the vid then blog about how fail i am or you can actually watch it then see the same issues i do or even different ones.
    So... I provide you with video evidence and all you can do is go on a tangent about me being on some supposed script and not agreeing with you?

Come on. I'm trying to take you seriously here. At least attempt to prove you aren't someone like... say... a certain Dreamweaver archer that thought they were so good but happened to be a complete moron the Archer forums collectively laughs at and has turned into an inside joke.

Edit: And you don't even back up your claim that the archer isn't very good. Meanwhile we've been pointing out examples of why you don't seem very good and you've yet to actually refute those.

no i am saying the vid does prove anything...if you think i am full of it then i am inviting you to log onto the arch server and ask for me. it is 11:45 am server time 1/31/14. i will be on for the next 20 minutes or so. come thru make a level 1 toon if you need to and ask for me. i will respond then you can see for yourself and gimme pointers where i am failing or [more likely] you will see the issues i am having for yourself. everything you have stated i should do i have implemented and more. your basis for assuming i am unskilled is what? that you don't agree with me? ok so i don't agrree with you does that mean you sux? no it means we have had differing experiences and whereas i can man up and accept critique you cant stand to see your words eaten. all of this could be bypassed with one simple solution. please come and check me for yourself.
    What makes you say that? I'm honestly just curious. Because he was beaten by a skilled cleric?

nope...cause the genie setup he has. the fact that he didn't use his anti stun effectively nor did he time his stuns well [e.i. after the purge]. archer with speed and common sense will purge->stun/disable->zooming powder combo kill.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Dude, ain't no one from other servers know who the **** is who on Arch so you're gonna have to go out and fight some of them so we can watch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• opkossy
    edited January 2014
    archer with speed and common sense will purge->stun/disable->zooming powder combo kill.
    That statement alone just slaughtered any shred of credibility you had.

But it's even worse because of you saying:
    so HoS is complete overkill vs us in pvp
    "Oh look. The archer who managed to get the ideal circumstances of purge + stun is using a ZTP combo on an arcane class aka high mag defense by default. Too bad that if it's not a sage their entire ZTP combo is metals that HoS can negate! What's this? The archer has now blown his apoth in an absurdly stupid manner trying to ZTP the equivalent of a magic sin? Well that just means I can do whatever the hell I please to said archer and it can only counter with a genie... and when it's burned the genie too guess which one of us is gonna easily have the upper hand!"

Congrats. I can no longer take you seriously. At all.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Dude, ain't no one from other servers know who the **** is who on Arch so you're gonna have to go out and fight some of them so we can watch.
    i don't mind that...you not listening. seems like you just wanna argue now. i am saying come to the server. make a new toon if you must. hang out with me till some of the folks i pk with show up. then see for yourself. i dunno how to post a vid, i never have. choc i think knows how to he is a pro archer on my server. if not i can get someone to do it i am sure, but come see first hand for yourself.

it is kinda annoying to have to prove myself to be taken seriously but i guess until i do you guys will just try to keep shooting me down no matter what i say, cause it is interesting to point out i am not the only person asking for game balance and saying that the way things are is not cool. yet i am the only on being told i am wrong for it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Download fraps, record, download a video editor, edit video, upload to youtube.

So hard, yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    That statement alone just slaughtered any shred of credibility you had.

But it's even worse because of you saying:

"Oh look. The archer who managed to get the ideal circumstances of purge + stun is using a ZTP combo on an arcane class aka high mag defense by default. Too bad that if it's not a sage their entire ZTP combo is metals that HoS can negate! What's this? The archer has now blown his apoth in an absurdly stupid manner trying to ZTP the equivalent of a magic sin? Well that just means I can do whatever the hell I please to said archer and it can only counter with a genie... and when it's burned the genie too guess which one of us is gonna easily have the upper hand!"

Congrats. I can no longer take you seriously. At all.

your attitude is wanting for someone who is supposed to be a moderator. that aside you really need to pk vs a good archer to understand what i am saying. until you do all you are saying is prattle cause any archer worth his salt will have 3 ztp combos, 1 metal, 1 phys, and 1 mixed [wood fire ice]. and depending on what i have made you use during the fight and what is in cd that will determine which one i use.

np then just pass this post by. if you can't take me seriously the stop reading and replying. like i said i don't need you to agree. and if you refuse to try to see the validity in anything i am saying then no matter what i say i will be wrong. if that's how you feel then leave me be and keep trying to fool people into thinking his game is good as is and everything is ok.
    Download fraps, record, download a video editor, edit video, upload to youtube.

So hard, yo.

yup bout as hard as making a level 1 toon and asking for me in WC
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Are you reborn? How many times/what historical levels? What's your current level? What about your archer buddy?

What stage meridian have you completed? Your archer buddy?

What's your card set? What tier are your nuemas? Your archer buddy?

What's your gear, refines and shards? Your archer buddy?

Without knowing all of that, we don't know if the two of you are really equally geared, or he just outstripped you by taking better advantage of the new content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Guys, plesae dont judge Archosaur by the comments of one member...as for best cleric on the server??

Sorry man, your not the best, top 10? Easily yes. #1? Sorry nope
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The difference is that everyone who wants to see would have to make a lv 1 toon, but if you alone make a vid then everyone can see.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    np then just pass this post by. if you can't take me seriously the stop reading and replying. like i said i don't need you to agree. and if you refuse to try to see the validity in anything i am saying then no matter what i say i will be wrong. if that's how you feel then leave me be and keep trying to fool people into thinking his game is good as is and everything is ok.
    Oh please. None of us have claimed the game is perfect as is or anything of the sort. We've merely pointed out that what you're complaining about is due to a lack of skill on your end. Unfortunately, you have gone and proven yourself to be poorly skilled at your class and being misinformed or having poor judgement of what you think is "good" from the class you're mostly having issue with. So, until you can show us evidence that that isn't the case, that's what we're going to believe.

You have several other endgame and near endgame clerics here telling you you're wrong and backing it up with accurate reasoning and experience. You have a video showing you an example. We're not all part of some major conspiracy against you... you just aren't very good from what you've presented us. Right now, the burden of proof is on you. If you can bring that, then sure we can go back to discussing the dynamic you have issue with. As is? No, not really.

Oh and just because someone has proven themselves a poor player doesn't mean they can't have a point on occasion. There have been times in the past where the forums have collectively agreed with... of all people... Yulk. Just because we can confidently say you can't play very well doesn't mean we wouldn't agree if you brought up a legitimate issue.

... But the thing is, this right here? Not a legitimate issue. At all.

Edit: Oh you added more in. Okay.
    that aside you really need to pk vs a good archer to understand what i am saying. until you do all you are saying is prattle cause any archer worth his salt will have 3 ztp combos, 1 metal, 1 phys, and 1 mixed [wood fire ice]. and depending on what i have made you use during the fight and what is in cd that will determine which one i use.
    .... You have no idea how archers work do you?

ZTP wood/ice/fire combo? lolwut. Archers have 0 fire skills (blazing arrow is a self buff), Vicious arrow has a wood DoT... as a bonus from the PHSYCIAL attack. Much like how blazing scarab is a wood attack with a fire DoT as a bonus. Frost arrow is only a water attack for sages. And why in the hell would an archer burn a ZTP for physical skills when the skills don't add much extra damage compared to an auto-attack they have things like quickshot? Really now come on!
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Are you reborn? How many times/what historical levels? What's your current level? What about your archer buddy?

What stage meridian have you completed? Your archer buddy?

What's your card set? What tier are your nuemas? Your archer buddy?

What's your gear, refines and shards? Your archer buddy?

Without knowing all of that, we don't know if the two of you are really equally geared, or he just outstripped you by taking better advantage of the new content.

my gear 3r9 full JOSD+12[except for 2 garnets in my boots] g15 neck and cape +10 JOSD my historical levels are 100 2nd r/ 101 1st rb/ 105 hist

my archer friend and sin friend are geared a bit getter cause of the cards but that's it
This discussion has been closed.