How To **** Up A Game

Auerlius - Archosaur
Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Ok so i had some rounds with a good friend of mine and the win ration has gone from 80%/20% my favor to 100% his...at first i thought maybe i was having off days, so i waited. Then...i tried again same result...figured maybe server lag so i waited. then i tried again...and after keeping track of the damage, i have come to realize. if you get your damage from the same stat you get your crits and you have a zerk or spirithole weapon then go on brother; break the game. with the ability to reborn twice and get a gazillion points a crit rate of 75% with a weapon that removes all buffs or zerks is just plain ridiculous. i can already feel the trolls starting so i will say this..I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FIG...most archers and sins i know already admitted they are just taking advantage of this oversight to milk all they can out of tw's, pk and nw.

Now here's a question for the mods and gm's that may read this:

WHY CAN'T PERFECT WORLD HAVE BALANCED CLASSES?

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT MAKING SURE EVERYONE CAN MAKE A STRONG CHARACTER AND HAVE FUN IN PK NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CLASS?

WHY DO YOU GUYS IMPLEMENT STUFF WITHOUT HAVE THE FORETHOUGHT TO FULLY TESTED IT OUT OR PREFER NOT TO MAKE BETA TRIALS SO WE THE PLAYERS CAN GIVE FEEDBACK?

this question is for those who haven't woken up yet....

WHY ARE YOU SPENDING MONEY ON A GAME WHERE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATROCIOUS AND THE DEVELOPERS DON'T GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT HOW THE STUFF THEY ARE ADDING WORKS WITHIN THE GAME SYSTEM?

to the trolls have fun...

EDIT: i see now i left out a call to those who didn't agree but are not trolls so here it is:

to those who don't agree state some suggestions...i am willing to hear you out.

to those who agree..pls pls write a reply

to those who know me this is good-bye till the next expansion or maybe longer....this games has been irritating me for some time now...my patience is gone as is my desire to try and pk.

As promised here is the vid and links for stats:
Please excuse the poor excuse for a camera and complete lack of editing. First 3 ended pretty quickly with back-to-back zerks. Ran out of time before NW. Otherwise would have done more.

The video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GEQwsHmLE

Toraah Stats:
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2z4e35l.jpg

Auerlius stats:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2h5oh3s.jpg

Also, the stats on the right are me in troll dreamchaser gear, ignore that.

even my good friend had to admit the constant zerk critting is outta hand. so now what are your thoughts?
Post edited by Auerlius - Archosaur on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ok so i had some rounds with a good friend of mine and the win ration has gone from 80%/20% my favor to 100% his...at first i thought maybe i was having off days, so i waited. Then...i tried again same result...figured maybe server lag so i waited. then i tried again...and after keeping track of the damage, i have come to realize. if you get your damage from the same stat you get your crits and you have a zerk or spirithole weapon then go on brother; break the game. with the ability to reborn twice and get a gazillion points a crit rate of 75% with a weapon that removes all buffs or zerks is just plain ridiculous. i can already feel the trolls starting so i will say this..I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FIG...most archers and sins i know already admitted they are just taking advantage of this oversight to milk all they can out of tw's, pk and nw.

WHY CAN'T PERFECT WORLD HAVE BALANCED CLASSES? WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT MAKING SURE EVERYONE CAN MAKE A STRONG CHARACTER AND HAVE FUN IN PK NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CLASS?

WHY DO YOU GUYS IMPLEMENT STUFF WITHOUT HAVE THE FORETHOUGHT TO FULLY TESTED IT OUT OR PREFER NOT TO MAKE BETA TRIALS SO WE THE PLAYERS CAN GIVE FEEDBACK?

WHY ARE YOU SPENDING MONEY ON A GAME WHERE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATROCIOUS AND THE DEVELOPERS DON'T GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT HOW THE STUFF THEY ARE ADDING WORKS WITHIN THE GAME SYSTEM?

to those who know me this is good-bye till the next expansion or maybe longer....this games has been irritating me for some time now...my patience is gone as is my desire to try and pk.

Good luck getting a GM answer this, in best case it will be depthed. And mods have nothing to do with this game being how it is, they are simple players who do this work without any benefits

Pay to win thus deal with the consequences, even if it were pay 2 play where every1 would be somewhat equal, it would again come down to who has less life and can devote all their time grinding/farming w/e in order to obtain better items leaving others who are lazy/have less time to be devastated by players who have invested a lot more effort into their character, every1 has equal chances it just depends on time you are willing to put into your character, and of course in PWI`s case, the cash shoppers get upper hand f:scared

As long as there are idiots dropping money in this sinkhole, they will not change their attitude, because why should they? If the business is going how it is suppose to, the quality will not improve, these games are not meant to last a lifetime, sooner or later it will be closed and it is already on life support /end rant!

Well I can add a few more lines I suppose, I never liked PK due to same reasons you mentioned, even skill is irrelevant now, it depends how often your weapon will proc. to take the enemy down faster, and I also have quit several times, yet always returned, this game is *** boring, but starting something new again would take too much time, besides I can`t run many things on this garbage PC, PWI still runs fine even if I multilog, so I have no choice but to play this, besides still way too many cool people here apart from way too many dickabags, as it`s natural in an internet environment. K. done lol, not to keen in writing somewhat long passages.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i wonder what you will say after you'll get spammed by new mighty swing proc b:laugh
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Good luck getting a GM answer this, in best case it will be depthed. And mods have nothing to do with this game being how it is, they are simple players who do this work without any benefits

Pay to win thus deal with the consequences, even if it were pay 2 play where every1 would be somewhat equal, it would again come down to who has less life and can devote all their time grinding/farming w/e in order to obtain better items leaving others who are lazy/have less time to be devastated by players who have invested a lot more effort into their character, every1 has equal chances it just depends on time you are willing to put into your character, and of course in PWI`s case, the cash shoppers get upper hand f:scared

As long as there are idiots dropping money in this sinkhole, they will not change their attitude, because why should they? If the business is going how it is suppose to, the quality will not improve, these games are not meant to last a lifetime, sooner or later it will be closed and it is already on life support /end rant!

Well I can add a few more lines I suppose, I never liked PK due to same reasons you mentioned, even skill is irrelevant now, it depends how often your weapon will proc. to take the enemy down faster, and I also have quit several times, yet always returned, this game is *** boring, but starting something new again would take too much time, besides I can`t run many things on this garbage PC, PWI still runs fine even if I multilog, so I have no choice but to play this, besides still way too many cool people here apart from way too many dickabags, as it`s natural in an internet environment. K. done lol, not to keen in writing somewhat long passages.
    when i say equal i mean equal chance for a toon in equal gear played by people of equal skill...i know how rare that is but that should be the ruler you design the tons on. as the game stands that is not the case.
    and yes i will be quitting again and will prolly come back next expansion..till then.

already did...i am over pk period. and pretty much over this game.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    ... So if we don't agree with this we're trolls? Really?

And it's rather interesting that you've come to this conclusion that now that you're losing most of your fights there's suddenly a problem but were perfectly content when you won almost all of them.

Aside from that, your reasoning sucks. The game has become DPH based for PvP. No good caster is gonna die from 5 APS anything anymore like one of your complaints in another thread, which makes me question your own skill if you supposedly have the gear to deal with the times and happen to be as tanky as you claimed. Aside from that, have you seen how high casters can get their crit rates to nowadays? And this is backed by casters having higher DPH to begin with.... oh and let's not forget that the way weapon multipliers work benefit casters more than melee. Oh and there's also the fact that it's far easier to get a high p.def for an arcane class than it is to get a high m.def for... everything else.

I'm all for balance. Truly balance is great. This topic, however? Not about balance. It's just complaining that you no longer have the same upper hand you comfortably had over your opponent for so long.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

And it's rather interesting that you've come to this conclusion that now that you're losing most of your fights there's suddenly a problem but were perfectly content when you won almost all of them.

Aside from that, your reasoning sucks. The game has become DPH based for PvP. No good caster is gonna die from 5 APS anything anymore like one of your complaints in another thread, which makes me question your own skill if you supposedly have the gear to deal with the times and happen to be as tanky as you claimed. Aside from that, have you seen how high casters can get their crit rates to nowadays? And this is backed by casters having higher DPH to begin with.... oh and let's not forget that the way weapon multipliers work benefit casters more than melee. Oh and there's also the fact that it's far easier to get a high p.def for an arcane class than it is to get a high m.def for... everything else.

I'm all for balance. Truly balance is great. This topic, however? Not about balance. It's just complaining that you no longer have the same upper hand you comfortably had over your opponent for so long.

+1 to this completly. Looks like Server has a huge influence in "this class is broken" perspective...

From my point of view, CASTERS are the broken class, just because in my server we have a **** load of awesome as ** pvpers running with full +12 josd nw S-card sets, so subjectively I have this feeling. Also imho sin's are too tanky as we have a broken as ** sin who runs with full josd +12 bla bla and has a really defensive gameplay, leading to make us think he never dies...

As said, it's all up to your point of view really, I guess those in the server with the full Nuema-set EA will have the feeling EA's are broken, those with too many sins stealthing them will have the feeling sin's are broken...

Imho, all classes have their gameplay, don't expect to win ea vs. nearly anything for example in 1v1 in equal gear, or don't dream about killing a vit-barb in 1v1 unless you are lucky as ** with crits... People just gets too frustrated losing at 1v1 I guess, go try mass pvp, or assisst if it's your role! :D
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    ...Imho, all classes have their gameplay, don't expect to win ea vs. nearly anything for example in 1v1 in equal gear, or don't dream about killing a vit-barb in 1v1 unless you are lucky as ** with crits... People just gets too frustrated losing at 1v1 I guess, go try mass pvp, or assisst if it's your role! :D
    This right here.

In the end, yes gear makes a lot of difference. Primarily though, it's about knowing how to use the skills you have and knowing the moves your opponent is likely to make.

If we ever got true class balance, it would be boring as hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Classes are fairly balanced at this point maybe minus archers. I don't really know why do u even bring them in this topic, because it's the class which got screwed the most with this update. They gonna have 90% crit instead of 75? Such a big deal, I always expect crit from an archer now so it doesn't bother me at all. To be honest, arcanes will benefit from this even more, because difference between 15% and 25% crit is much more huge than 75% to 90% or w.e Speaking of cleric, they will be able to get over 50% critical rate (max crit passive, mark of weakness, raibow blessing combined), which is absolutely insane considering how hard arcanes hit now (+ counting demon cleric mag atk which can go extremely high if all self-buffs they got stack)
    The biggest problem of this game now is that we are given so many attack boosts (meridian, nuema, cards, engravings on helmet, emperor tomes, insane stats from 105-105-105 players, etc.) while not having enough def boosts to counter it at all. Basically we are getting into point where winner going to be the one who manages to crit first which is taking away skill-aspect from this game even more. Personally i got +10 wep only and I'm able to hit over 20k on LA or 13-14k on arcanes if they unbuffed (considering we have similar gear, there are toons that heavily outgear me still). This is what I find gamebreaking, because if i get that crit I mentioned above, it won't cost even little afford to kill most of people just by bypassing their charm after array combo. And the same goes for my opponents ofc, dealing with random zerk crits that can oneshot/bypass me easily, for example. This system just increased luck-factor in PvP, especially in 1v1, which I personally find very boring.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    This right here.

In the end, yes gear makes a lot of difference. Primarily though, it's about knowing how to use the skills you have and knowing the moves your opponent is likely to make.

If we ever got true class balance, it would be boring as hell.

I've just started to learn about how to play a Wiz just to be able to fight them properly, and it's a lot of fun practising with a friend Wizzy all the Undine and Spark tricks, countering with my genie, kite here and there, use mage when shell, pew pew when purged.... If we all were perfectly balanced all this role-play would be broken, and tbh is the part I like most in pvp xD
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT MAKING SURE EVERYONE CAN MAKE A STRONG CHARACTER AND HAVE FUN IN PK NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CLASS?

I'm going to break it down for you. We have these things called developers. We also have this magical business called Archosaur Studios. Guess who makes these skills and all changes to the characters? Archosaur Studios and Wanmei (aka PW Beijing). That's right! It's China!

PWI is a side game, as is PW Russia, Malaysia, Japan and Korea (If there is a Korean version. Idk I read something somewhere about maybe making one. Did it ever happen or planned to happen?). All of this content is likely to be developed with the Chinese player base in mind. Alas, we are merely but a sideshow. Sure, PWE can change some aspects of what we get here and they can send suggestions that they like that we've come up with, but they can't change it all. The game will never truly be balanced. After all, we aren't exactly a pay to play MMORPG.

Side note: there are beta test servers for the new content. It's only in the Chinese game, but hey they exist.
  • Drakenfeld - Morai
    Drakenfeld - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I agree we should lower the damage players deal. so then barbs are unkillable awesome TW 4 unkillable barbs run to each others Crystals. and attack :)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    I agree we should lower the damage players deal. so then barbs are unkillable awesome TW 4 unkillable barbs run to each others Crystals. and attack :)

Just delete Charms from the game or give them a ridiculous cool-down and that'd be sorted. Tanky classes will be tanky, but will need support to survive (Pots can't heal 50k HP xD) and squishy classes will just keep being a one-shot or needing heals
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cleric getting killed 1v1 by equal geared archer?

Yeah skill problem there. Learn to play your class and stop whining on the forums.

Clerics/Sins are two of the strongest 1v1 classes.

Archers are one the, if not the, weakest 1v1 classes, but excel at mass pvp.

Also sidenote; your point about the archer getting damage from one stat, yes, and WTFFF do casters get their attack from, could it be the mag stat I wonder? Have you been stating str all this time?

Also when you are debuffed, you rebuff, problem solved? Ok so maybe you get debuffed and then stunned so you might die from a few crits.

Solution: Get fortify on your genie. I mean if you havent already Idk what game you've been playing. So use that when you get purged, you'll resist the stun, now depending on cultivation you can either plume shell or vanguardians. Then rebuff.

Also if he rebirthed and leveled and you were lazier than didnt keep up, well your spirit will be lower, you will have less stats, yoy also wont have the same passives, defence one especially helps a tonne.

Seriously. The attitude of omg I lost the other class must be BROKEN QQ forum threads are getting very old.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Yeah skill problem there. Learn to play your class and stop whining on the forums.

Also sidenote; your point about the archer getting damage from one stat, yes, and WTFFF do casters get their attack from, could it be the mag stat I wonder? Have you been stating str all this time?

Also when you are debuffed, you rebuff, problem solved? Ok so maybe you get debuffed and then stunned so you might die from a few crits.

Solution: Get fortify on your genie. I mean if you havent already Idk what game you've been playing. So use that when you get purged, you'll resist the stun, now depending on cultivation you can either plume shell or vanguardians. Then rebuff.

Seriously. The attitude of omg I lost the other class must be BROKEN QQ forum threads are getting very old.

"Equal geared" is too vague a thing. Equal gear may be +10 weapon, +3 armors, in which case the cleric will be easily one-shot by the archer, cause range and speed work in the archer's favor. Or it may be full +12 everything with jades, in which case none will be able to one-shot each other.

But yeah, this much QQ sucks. That's why I say, when I die, that I simply suck at PvP, which is the truth.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Moderators are regular players who volunteer to moderate the forums and help out.

PWE is only publishing/licensing the games. PWE doesn't develop anything for PWI. PWE has no power over PWI other than fixing spelling error. All the content, patches, fixes and updates come from Wanmei/PWCN.

Classes are more or less balanced. They have weaknesses and advantages among other classes. Clerics and Assassins are great 1v1 classes for instance. Venomancers shine a lot in group PvP when they are on support, Archers are great for mass PvP etc.

Everyone can have a strong character if they gear it up and learn how to play...

They have a test server on PWCN and run stuff there though I don't deny they don't do enough testing before releasing content.

Why do you care about how people spend their money? It's their own business and choice.

I don't want to be rude but judging from the your posts for the past couple of days it sounds like you lack gear, skill or knowledge in PvP. You commented implying that Clerics are useless for PvP by listing certain classes as the ones that only matter. Clerics are amazing classes in PvP for support and 1v1s.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

no OP. slow your roll.

first i have had this problem with the game for a long time now. independent of my success or failure. i have witnessed it in others who have come and gone, and have even watched as mediocre players beat some of the best pkers i have ever seen because the way the classes skill set was designed was lop sided because of an update or skill change.

if i am complaining it's because i keep seeing people leave for the same bs reason....and if it is a wide spread phenomenon do you still wanna say it's because of me?

can you honestly sit there and say there is no problem with the crit/damage thing? it was alright befoe r9. became an issue after r9 and has just gotten progressively worse. if you actually knew me then you would know idm losing. if you never taste defeat defeat, then victory loses it flavor. plus a loss is good for the ego and keeps you motivated to learn.

my beef is that one system change makes years of practice obsolete, and the current trend makes alot skill based players like myself want to give up on their toons and leave the game. i don't need you to justify how i feel, nor do i need you to agree with it. the evidence is there and as you try to defend this game the exodus is still happening even with all the new cool garbage they are trying to push.
    Moderators are regular players who volunteer to moderate the forums and help out.

PWE is only publishing/licensing the games. PWE doesn't develop anything for PWI. PWE has no power over PWI other than fixing spelling error. All the content, patches, fixes and updates come from Wanmei/PWCN.

Classes are more or less balanced. They have weaknesses and advantages among other classes. Clerics and Assassins are great 1v1 classes for instance. Venomancers shine a lot in group PvP when they are on support, Archers are great for mass PvP etc.

Everyone can have a strong character if they gear it up and learn how to play...

They have a test server on PWCN and run stuff there though I don't deny they don't do enough testing before releasing content.

Why do you care about how people spend their money? It's their own business and choice.

I don't want to be rude but judging from the your posts for the past couple of days it sounds like you lack gear, skill or knowledge in PvP. You commented implying that Clerics are useless for PvP by listing certain classes as the ones that only matter. Clerics are amazing classes in PvP for support and 1v1s.
    if you think i dunno how to pk come find me, or ask about me. i have long since the start of this game tried to design a viable war priest. i have been at it for 4 years. even if i don't agree i am considered the best cleric on my server. if the best cleric pker on the server keeps saying something is wroong why not gimme the benefit of the doubt and try to see where i am coming from. have you ever pk'd on a cleric?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just accept that you suck as a cleric and reroll a different class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ok so i had some rounds with a good friend of mine and the win ration has gone from 80%/20% my favor to 100% his...

QQ I can't beat him anymore, broken class fix pls, everything was fine when I could win.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014

Also if he rebirthed and leveled and you were lazier than didnt keep up, well your spirit will be lower, you will have less stats, yoy also wont have the same passives, defence one especially helps a tonne.

"Equal geared" is too vague a thing. Equal gear may be +10 weapon, +3 armors, in which case the cleric will be easily one-shot by the archer, cause range and speed work in the archer's favor. Or it may be full +12 everything with jades, in which case none will be able to one-shot each other.

But yeah, this much QQ sucks. That's why I say, when I die, that I simply suck at PvP, which is the truth.

dude i have kept up...the inferences you are making come from ignorance of who i am or how i am geared. even if i don't agree out of humility. anyone can tell you on my server who the best pk cleric is. i have tried all these solutions you have posted and others.

i am pure mag stat..imagine that, but as a demon cleric with a +12 2r9 wpn if i am fighting an equally geared/skilled sin archer or barb there is no chance for the cleric to win. any imaginary situation you can think of where a use of a skill or pot can save the day i can come up with even more reasons why it wouldn't work. why? cause i have done most of them and thought up a few new tricks i keep for myself.

yes i keep posting. why? there is a problem, and i am tired of seeing people quit cause the class balance sucks and pk is dead because of it. you can point the finger and say it's me but then ask yourself this...why do people keep leaving? why are the best pker's in the game getting fed up? why are all the new OP people either a seeker and archer a barb or a sin?

i'll tell you: if you not one of those people that enjoy milking broken content to make the grimiest dysfunctional toon then you won't enjoy developing a character for this game if you are into pk with non conventional classes.

you think i dunno how to play? come find me and i'll go a few round with you and you can decide for yourself. but until then, pk on a cleric is limited, linear and a lost cause.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    have you ever pk'd on a cleric?

I wouldn't have commented If I didn't have PvP experience as a Cleric in the first place.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Just accept that you suck as a cleric and reroll a different class.
    as long as you accept you have nothing to contribute as a player or even as a person and roll away
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1v1, you should straight up destroy any archer in equal gear as a cleric. Sin is iffy and barb you should probably just give up because you likely won't output enough damage (well, might be possible now with Cyclone upgrade, but then they have that new stun skill so ehh...), but that was always the case with cleric vs. barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    I wouldn't have commented If I didn't have PvP experience as a Cleric in the first place.

then try this if you do pvp with a cleric buy a set of level 1 gear try pk then

if you cant pk without the purify thing, the try to fins a sin barb or archer with near even gear and skill.

run about 100 matches and keep track. damage, crit rate zerks all of it. then come back to me.
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    if you think i dunno how to pk come find me, or ask about me. i have long since the start of this game tried to design a viable war priest. i have been at it for 4 years. even if i don't agree i am considered the best cleric on my server. if the best cleric pker on the server keeps saying something is wroong why not gimme the benefit of the doubt and try to see where i am coming from. have you ever pk'd on a cleric?
    Based on what are u considered the best cleric in pvp on the server? Coz I can kill archers whose egar is significantly better than mine even and I'm not rly on top skill-wise..

Wait, pve server, nvm
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1v1, you should straight up destroy any archer in equal gear as a cleric. Sin is iffy and barb you should probably just give up because you likely won't output enough damage (well, might be possible now with Cyclone upgrade, but then they have that new stun skill so ehh...), but that was always the case with cleric vs. barb.

^-This. Granted there are always exceptions (such as people not knowing wtf they are doing...), but generally this is very much how it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014

i dunno what planet you on but archers maxed out are broken as all hell. cleric ->support class, archer -> ranged DD. DD beats support all day. i get it, my thing is does the disparity have to be so huge?
    Based on what are u considered the best cleric in pvp on the server? Coz I can kill archers whose gear is significantly better than mine even and I'm not rly on top skill-wise..

Wait, pve server, nvm

try fighting an archer who knows what he/she is doing is doing. and fyi i have other toons on pvp servers. i was smart enough to go with the flow and make a psy and a barb. the psy got boring and the barb is near max with almost 45k hp so there is no point for me to 1v1 anyone [which in itself is a problem too but that's another matter]
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    It's a waste of time to argue with a guy who just answers with argumentum ad hominem without saying anything relevant to the topic. People just think that archers are broken, because people gear them the most and blame class instead of their crappy gear/lack of skill.
    You know that ur the class with best CC along with a sin on the single target? And if u let archers dd you, problem is poly between chair and keyboard? b:bye
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    QQ I can't beat him anymore, broken class fix pls, everything was fine when I could win.
    again i posted when i was winning and losing..idc about that. what my issue is has been explained elsewhere in the thread. but since you don't know me, say what you will. it never helps to bring light to an issue by demeaning someone. the fact that this is how you chose to respond already let's me know you have nothing important to say. so go ahead and attack me if you wish. hopefully you feel included in a conversation that is clearly over your head.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    PWcalc please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • unnimeni
    unnimeni Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2014

totally agree, untill lvl 100 clases are ballanced, after 101, disaster, my seeks zerks 55k on barb, archers take me down like pew pew with blodwow, sins can cut through heavy armor so easy, gof+hf=gg, when they aded r9 they ruined the game.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    It's a waste of time to argue with a guy who just answers with argumentum ad hominem without saying anything relevant to the topic. People just think that archers are broken, because people gear them the most and blame class instead of their crappy gear/lack of skill.
    You know that ur the class with best CC along with a sin on the single target? And if u let archers dd you, problem is poly between chair and keyboard? b:bye

relevant? how bout you read the post entirely then respond. i welcome an open dialogue. you want specifics? on what? how only clerics need a mana charm for their defense to be functional? that even with our damage being based on mag which has a better multiplier cleric have the lowest damage output of all arcane classes? or maybe that or hp is uber low and they took away the hp boost we used to get fro ultraviolet mode? or could it be the fact that in pvp we only have two phys damage skills so HoS is complete overkill vs us in pvp...or should i go on? i don't have to argue with you..i much rather prefer info on things i can do to help. but if you seem intent on just arguing you have stated then you are right, there is no point and no need for you to respond.
This discussion has been closed.