Comments

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    herp derp class
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Focused mind always avoids the killing blows, it's like sins have 5 or 6 deaden nerves.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Focused mind always avoids the killing blows, it's like sins have 5 or 6 deaden nerves.

Broken class, pls GM's fix, no posible to play, FIX THIS... <-- Had to do some random QQ once xD No really, I hate random proc. skills xD But hey, good point is we can one-shot 90% sins out there when they're unbuffed :P Which is kinda nice
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Considering 90% of sins are one shots, it actually kind of balances it if focused avoids 1-3 hits on avarage per use. Not gonna lie tho, demon bp, then focused mind then maze steps is gg,you'll probably miss 7-9 shots xD
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Considering 90% of sins are one shots, it actually kind of balances it if focused avoids 1-3 hits on avarage per use. Not gonna lie tho, demon bp, then focused mind then maze steps is gg,you'll probably miss 7-9 shots xD

What you're saying here seems to imply 90% of sins shouldn't be 1shots. I'd argue 90% of all non heavy classes are 1shots, so making it more impossible to 1shot sins in general is dumb.

Also, misses don't show in your damage log, and demon bp/maze steps are no more likely to make people miss than wings of protection is.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I really wonder at times what would happen if the devs actually did balance out the classes. Who would end up really being good or bad? Who would love or whine about it. Threads like this beg that question.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What you're saying here seems to imply 90% of sins shouldn't be 1shots. I'd argue 90% of all non heavy classes are 1shots, so making it more impossible to 1shot sins in general is dumb.

Also, misses don't show in your damage log, and demon bp/maze steps are no more likely to make people miss than wings of protection is.

I never said it would show in the damage log Einstein, all i did was list they way to stack your evasion to its max as a sin... Demob bp gives evasion boost for 18 seconds, Demon maze gives an 80% evasion boost as well as the status avoidance.

I really dont get what your point is here? My point was as a sin you could litterally stack your evasion to a point where people can and have (against me)missed 7-9 times in a row, whether it registers as a miss or as 1 damage idgaf you missed the attack. So yeah if i stack my evasion up to 11k it is going to make people miss more, hence "evasion". Do you need me to link a definition? I will just incase your smallish brain cant handle it :P
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/evasion
    I really wonder at times what would happen if the devs actually did balance out the classes. Who would end up really being good or bad? Who would love or whine about it. Threads like this beg that question.

Tbh i consider the classes fairly balanced, each has its strengths and weaknesses against varying classes.In a game where theres 10 different classes they've done a decent job of balancing,exceptt that seekers have gof, thats broken asf
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Tbh i consider the classes fairly balanced, each has its strengths and weaknesses against varying classes.In a game where theres 10 different classes they've done a decent job of balancing,exceptt that seekers have gof, thats broken asf

It isn't GoF that's broken, it's QPQ. Seekers are able to amplify their damage to a level that I doubt the devs ever anticipated, because I don't think they actually thought through all the potential interactions with that skill (as proof...when seekers were first released, they abused the hp debuff like crazy).

But yeah I think as a whole everything else is actually pretty balanced. b:laugh There are definitely games with worse balance problems - most perceptions of imbalance here are due to gears and not class strengths.

Edit: I find it hilarious that mods deleted Subtraction's post about Soifon...lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It isn't GoF that's broken, it's QPQ. Seekers are able to amplify their damage to a level that I doubt the devs ever anticipated, because I don't think they actually thought through all the potential interactions with that skill (as proof...when seekers were first released, they abused the hp debuff like crazy).

But yeah I think as a whole everything else is actually pretty balanced. b:laugh There are definitely games with worse balance problems - most perceptions of imbalance here are due to gears and not class strengths.

Edit: I find it hilarious that mods deleted Subtraction's post about Soifon...lmao.

I've seen worse balance as well. I still would like to see a tweak here and there in the game. As well as stuff that would balance out gears as well. Limiting the factor gear has a bit and creating a more competitive environment. However, still doesn't change the fact pwi is crazy expensive .-.