Archer's r9rr bow proke

aleksey7773
aleksey7773 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Hello everyone I just tought I need to start this thread because I have my concerns and want to see how much support I can get on this .

My concern is this that there many purges in pwi on different weapon and I have learn that tier 2 bow can have same proc as on archers have on their r9rr and I see it as pwi isent being fair to archers with this .

My understanding is that pwi gave everyone specific proc on their r9rr weapon that is op but unlike other r9rr procs like purify on aa weapon and zerk crit on melee weapon purge proc can be used to its full potential aka it dose it job so other clases able to have 2 r9rr procs instead of one ,even if archer say get zerk crit on tier 2 bow or r8r bow it still wont be any good as primery weapon proc due to its potential base damage output so please everyone I need your support with this issue.

This is really make it unbalanced in pvp I speak from my personal experience I have a lot of issue in pk due to this problem atm because I get out purged on my main character archer by a sin and sins already have a lot of cc skills so that when we run out of untistun skills and genie on cd they have a chance to kill on archer rather easy because we cant really hit them back .

Maby pwi can remove all purge from game except for venos purge and archer bow only use purge thanks I appretiate any support in advance thank you<3
Post edited by aleksey7773 on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    G15 nirvana can get god of frenzy as well, pls remove kthx too op.

Just no.
    If you consider a sin with a G15 bow a threat because lol it might purge while you are running around with a R9rr bow and you can't shoot the sin back fast enough, you're doing something wrong.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Heck, even Purify isn't exclusive to r9rr. It was first in r8r. And the faction base wand.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dont forget fac base weapon too http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/30218
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So I herd R8r purify has less proc chance than R999 purify.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014

From what I remember, R8R proc is around 1/2 of R9R3 proc [~14/15%?]. I don't have the thread link though :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited January 2014

From what I can tell the same can be said of T2vs R9RR bow proc >.>
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tt99 monarch spear has a purge proc.
  • lythraos
    lythraos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tt99 monarch spear has a purge proc.

Plx remove TTcuz a sin may purge me with a pike. And then kill me with it.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello everyone I just tought I need to start this thread because I have my concerns and want to see how much support I can get on this .

My concern is this that there many purges in pwi on different weapon and I have learn that tier 2 bow can have same proc as on archers have on their r9rr and I see it as pwi isent being fair to archers with this .

My understanding is that pwi gave everyone specific proc on their r9rr weapon that is op but unlike other r9rr procs like purify on aa weapon and zerk crit on melee weapon purge proc can be used to its full potential aka it dose it job so other clases able to have 2 r9rr procs instead of one ,even if archer say get zerk crit on tier 2 bow or r8r bow it still wont be any good as primery weapon proc due to its potential base damage output so please everyone I need your support with this issue.

This is really make it unbalanced in pvp I speak from my personal experience I have a lot of issue in pk due to this problem atm because I get out purged on my main character archer by a sin and sins already have a lot of cc skills so that when we run out of untistun skills and genie on cd they have a chance to kill on archer rather easy because we cant really hit them back .

Maby pwi can remove all purge from game except for venos purge and archer bow only use purge thanks I appretiate any support in advance thank you<3

I tried reading that b:surrender

the tt99 pike has a purge proc and it's sh*tty, i've seen aps bms playing with it and it took several minutes straight before it finally proc'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lmfao i guess u wont be happy till u get all possible procs on ur wep same time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've been talking about this for months on the archer forum. Everyone always talks about archer purge like it's a skill, but it's not. Trying to get people to understand this is like pulling teeth out of a crocodile.

As far as I know the only class that can't use a purge weapon is a seeker, and that's because they are limited to Swords/blades. But every other class does have a purge weapon available to them, if you want to spend the money. Or if you are really want purge you can use the Eruption Fist genie skill, which has a 10% chance to debuff. It's a gamble, but it depends on how badly you need it.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Honestly I had a hard time just understanding what you wrote, at least until i read the replies. Frankly I enjoy hearing archers complain about being purged. It kinda balances things out especially if you play a robe nowadays.
  • Elveva - Raging Tide
    Elveva - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yea just wanted to say it not about people just have purge available it about people has same r9rr archers weapon proc available to them and it dose it job 100% while zerk proc that is available not on r9rr weapons to other classes in this case archers dose very little to be useful you see my point now?
  • Im_Not_Sure - Archosaur
    Im_Not_Sure - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I get purged all the time on my barb nw/tw not by venos but then again fighting 3 r9 archers at once will do that I suppose b:chuckle This is a game about luck, not a game for those who are unlucky
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yea just wanted to say it not about people just have purge available it about people has same r9rr archers weapon proc available to them and it dose it job 100% while zerk proc that is available not on r9rr weapons to other classes in this case archers dose very little to be useful you see my point now?

Erhm perhaps if you used .'s and make sentences it get's a bit clearer. That's one whole sentence and hard to see any point at allb:surrender

Also curious since almost all classes except earthborn have access to purge procs, do archers have access to any way to get the proc of "purify all, 5sec stun/slow immune + 200% movespd"? Archer's have been in my experience always kiting classes and with kiting comes movespeed: 200% movespd for a few seconds with stun/slow immune perfectly fits that description.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Erhm perhaps if you used .'s and make sentences it get's a bit clearer. That's one whole sentence and hard to see any point at allb:surrender

Also curious since almost all classes except earthborn have access to purge procs, do archers have access to any way to get the proc of "purify all, 5sec stun/slow immune + 200% movespd"? Archer's have been in my experience always kiting classes and with kiting comes movespeed: 200% movespd for a few seconds with stun/slow immune perfectly fits that description.

Lmao i wish

Look guys, archers suck in 1v1s comparatively, whereas comparatively we excel in mass pvp. If you didnt know this already step out of fc pls. Sins equal geared will rap3 you and by every rights should in a 1v1 going by whats at their disposal.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Nope. If you remove it from all other weapons, have to remove it from archer bow. Veno's purge is a SKILL.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Because an Archer's job is not to purge, if it was it would on our skill bar. Venos are meant to purge. The purge on weapons are just a bonus, an extra. So whether 1 weapon or 50 weapons have the purge proc, it doesn't matter. Yes it may be annoying getting purged, but that's the way the game works, learn to adjust.

The purge on the rrr9 bow only has an 8% chance of working, which means out of 100 shots only 8 will proc. When you look at it that way, just shows you how ineffective it really is. The proc rate on the other bows is even lower at 5%.
    Nope. If you remove it from all other weapons, have to remove it from archer bow. Veno's purge is a SKILL.

Thank you. Someone else gets it
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Because an Archer's job is not to purge, if it was it would on our skill bar. Venos are meant to purge. The purge on weapons are just a bonus, an extra. So whether 1 weapon or 50 weapons have the purge proc, it doesn't matter. Yes it may be annoying getting purged, but that's the way the game works, learn to adjust.

The purge on the rrr9 bow only has an 8% chance of working, which means out of 100 shots only 8 will proc. When you look at it that way, just shows you how ineffective it really is. The proc rate on the other bows is even lower at 5%.

WTT purge proc from all weps for Purfy or Zerk r9rr Bow U.U Buuuut people would say that's too OP xD Zerc crits with bow.... or Pury to perfect kite... that would give ea's a new role and some more fun.

Oh well, dreaming's free ain't it? Won't ever happen xD Perhaps post on suggestion now we do actually have a real CM? mhm...
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Of course a veno understands! f:thanks

But seriously. If some one is complaining about proc rates... That's just how it is. Especially with this case. It's a weapon add on that's duplicating a skill. It's not reliable. Just like getting a rare drop, there's only a chance for it to happen, not a definite will happen every time.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    or maybe devs can stop smokin' crack and make BALANCED TOONS?

nah...who am i kidding? now i'm smokin' crack b:chuckle
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    God of Frenzy on r9rr melee weapons too weak, please make it double damage 100% of the time so it's more fair, plox plox #qqmoar #meleesoweak #balancedplox b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the tt99 pike has a purge proc and it's sh*tty, i've seen aps bms playing with it and it took several minutes straight before it finally proc'd

it does suck, but it can be rather fun purging venos for a change :D oh the irony.
  • Elveva - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    well I see your point and I agree with you on this but than why don't give on archer some other proc like zerk or purify or do you think archer dosent deserv any proc on r9rr weapon at all ?
  • Elveva - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    while it can be fun to sort of pay back for purge and all but how would you feel if you was a veno and was out purged by other classes this is how I feel on my archer when I get out purged by a sin and sins haz a zerk on primery r9rr weapon wich makes it 2 op r9rr procs on one class and I already said how useless zerk proke on any other weapon are other than r9rr and that's not even mentioning purify op proc that is not available to anyone but aa classes how fair is that maby id like to make weapon with purify proc too and run around with it in nw etc what about that?
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well I see your point and I agree with you on this but than why don't give on archer some other proc like zerk or purify or do you think archer dosent deserv any proc on r9rr weapon at all ?

As long as every other melee class's R9r2 weapon gets purge and a 30 meter range of attack.

Archer got it easy due to their insane range they have to attack someone, meaning during their range, they have ample opportunity to purge someone. This is why they excel at mass PvP, because there's less of a chance you'd get focused.

Every class has their strengths and weaknesses. You have to adapt to them and sometimes accept that your class can have a weakness. Sure it's not fun to admit that because let's all be honest, it'd be fun playing an almost god-class.
    edited January 2014
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    accept that your class can have a weakness. Sure it's not fun to admit that because let's all be honest, it'd be fun playing an almost god-class.

god class thats what he is asking cause he cant seem to be doing his things the way they shud be .. if an archer loses a 1v1 with a sin .. oh snap ur doing something sooooo horribly wrong .. but ofc theres ppl like the OP whu wud just buy the gear and convince themselves to be a GOD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    while it can be fun to sort of pay back for purge and all but how would you feel if you was a veno and was out purged by other classes this is how I feel on my archer when I get out purged by a sin and sins haz a zerk on primery r9rr weapon wich makes it 2 op r9rr procs on one class and I already said how useless zerk proke on any other weapon are other than r9rr and that's not even mentioning purify op proc that is not available to anyone but aa classes how fair is that maby id like to make weapon with purify proc too and run around with it in nw etc what about that?

I try to stay out of forums as much as i can, but when i read these kind of complaints, i just cant shut my mouth.

Maybe you should've known that before CSing your archer.
    Maybe u should've known that every single class can purge since lvl 1.
    Maybe you should start to learn how to "archer" and stop to smash ur keyboard everytime u play.
    edited January 2014
    I try to stay out of forums as much as i can, but when i read these kind of complaints, i just cant shut my mouth.

Maybe you should've known that before CSing your archer.
    Maybe u should've known that every single class can purge since lvl 1.
    Maybe you should start to learn how to "archer" and stop to smash ur keyboard everytime u play.

yeah watch this guy he does what u cant and he has no zerk on wep b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lythraos
    lythraos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    WTB Purify on Hegemony.

Edit: And btw, guess what? Barbs have a purging SKILL too! /PleasenerfbarbscuztooOP