Sale List for 2014

jusharen
jusharen Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
is there any section here for list for sale on this year?
Post edited by jusharen on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    We are never told sales in advance.

And honestly, it's probably an extreme stretch to think the sales team plans sales for the year that far in advance, even if we assume they plan much in advance period. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Press O, all items will be on sale this year. Press O again, and say Ommmmmm.
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thats why I made psy, to get crystal ball and see future sales, but its not working b:cry
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thats why I made psy, to get crystal ball and see future sales, but its not working b:cry

Send a ticket, and tell them to replace your crystal ball.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wish.. then I'd know best time to purchase a monkey. Not paying 225 gold for that! Sale please f:shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ive never heard a mmo that pre listed all their sales of that year >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I rather have a steamed bun as my weapon than a crystal ball.

When you're hungry, it's there for you to eat. 8D
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lol, if they listed all of the sales a year in advance, you wouldn't be looking at nearly 2m coin per gold, it would be many, many times that as merchants (such as myself) with billions at their disposal would be able to abuse the **** out of the system.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.