Update on Boundaries %~

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If that's the quest at Mirage thingy, where previous daily was I can't get it (Arcane Sky X, only 1st awaken so can't go Mirage Sky I yet :( ).

Soooo it looks like a typo in descripion, meaning you need to be 2nd awaken + Mirage Sky I to be able to pick that daily (and that precious SF coin)

And need to be 100+ which edited already in my old post.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And need to be 100+ which edited already in my old post.

Meaning I won't be able to do it until I shake some RL stuff and rush to 100 again, oh dammit! Thanks for the info, saved me some stupid flying journey there
    edited January 2014
    Btw don`t go near the Fortunate Taoist the roaming boss look - a - like, the bugger 1 hits me for 170k, need to avoid it at all costs!
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yesterday picked the quest in story mode, I left story mode again and quest dissapeared, and couldnt pick it up again b:surrender
    So dont leave before you completed it u.u

Hopefully I can get it done today lol
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Meaning I won't be able to do it until I shake some RL stuff and rush to 100 again, oh dammit! Thanks for the info, saved me some stupid flying journey there

Stop wasting your time on forums and go level.

Honestly...f:sweat
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Stop wasting your time on forums and go level.

Honestly...f:sweat

FUUUU! Go buy me openers... xD I'll reawaken this weekend... I swear... After seeing those 105 NW pots I honestly focused on lvling historical like nuts xD Just SO worth it O.o
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    RT is at Mercenaries 83%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited January 2014
    Where is the giant`s daily? as I understand it can be only done once? How do people even level up the final seal, cant` be through the queen`s daily quest?
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dreamweaver the final seal 23%
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Btw don`t go near the Fortunate Taoist the roaming boss look - a - like, the bugger 1 hits me for 170k, need to avoid it at all costs!

I'm a barb, and he hit me for 230k! I was like... what?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Physical attack: 999999-999999
    Magic attack: 999999-999999

Yup, that's going to one-shot nearly anybody. On the other hand, it has only 21636 HP, and relatively low resistances, so some top-geared people ought to be able to one-shot it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can't select him so you can't attack :o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014

That. And if you try to AoE it you'll miss. Even with magic. It's not "resist", it's really "miss".
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That. And if you try to AoE it you'll miss. Even with magic. It's not "resist", it's really "miss".

As an archer I am very jealous, that's the kinda of pro evasion we sorely need b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Where is the giant`s daily? as I understand it can be only done once? How do people even level up the final seal, cant` be through the queen`s daily quest?

*scratches head* ...what queens daily quest, where is that picked up at?
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Queen's daily should be picked up the same place as the Mercenaries phase daily... queen in the underwater kingdom that was unlocked after Gluttony. You must be level 100 and mirage sky I (so reborn twice) or higher, it seems (RT is still working on Mercenaries phase, so I can only go on what others have reported.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Queen's daily should be picked up the same place as the Mercenaries phase daily... queen in the underwater kingdom that was unlocked after Gluttony. You must be level 100 and mirage sky I (so reborn twice) or higher, it seems (RT is still working on Mercenaries phase, so I can only go on what others have reported.)

I figured.
    The npc text says arcane sky I so I was wondering why I couldn't get it.
    b:angry
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So, the only way now to get avatar C packs is through the sky owl daily? :/ unless you count doing the FS coin daily for two days and buying one.
    edited January 2014
    So, the only way now to get avatar C packs is through the sky owl daily? :/ unless you count doing the FS coin daily for two days and buying one.

Pretty much, they probably thought that 1 silver coin is way better than the C avatar pack . f:gross
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014

what? You need 2 days/40 coins for 1 c bag when it's 2 coins per c pack bag? it's 10 c's per day with flowsilver palace.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    RT was at 99% Mercenaries when I did my Primal dailies this morning. It should reach the Final Seal before I get home from work, if it hasn't already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sanctuary's at 34% final seal.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited January 2014
    RT reached "Final Seal"-phase about 12 hours ago, seems like Kitty doing the previous daily on her mains helped a bit(Kitty had done it on 6 of her 10 mains when it reached 100%). Now it's at 2%, Kitty assumes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sanctuary is slacking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cianuro - Archosaur
    Cianuro - Archosaur Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archosaur is at 38% on the Final Seal. b:surrender
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    C'mon Sanc! Pick up the pace!
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    RT at 10% Final Seal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    RT at 22% Final Seal. But seriously, this is going to take years if you can't repeat the questb:shocked
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    DW Final Seal 62%
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Heavens Tear at 60% on the final stage b:pleased