How many 105x2 you got on your server?

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not many even know this "trick", I also didn`t until a month or 2 ago when a friend showed me this method, needless to say, sick xp in a short amount of time.

It works great for me as I have a few 100+ toons on the same account as main, so I can use them as openers.

I get about 60-65m exp in half an hour.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    f:sweat Grats to all the 105/105/x, I wish I had that will power to keep fc/pv, I need a break from it time to time, grats again b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What I understood till now; at the moment you summon the Demon in Book, your exp gained is based on your highest historic level, not your currently level. I'm not really sure about this though. If i'm wrong someone will correct me b:victory

Nope thats wrong. You get XP based on current level.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nope thats wrong. You get XP based on current level.

Meaning then the posibly best way to get a fast 105 (at least for a 102-101-nothing I guess) is to reawaken 2nd time (yeah, I know, should have done it by now, RL kicked hard), reach 100 as fast as posible and then start feeding historical lvl by rushing the hell out of FCC + PV runs...

Am I correct?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    To be fair, not all jobs in all locations are gonna leave you stretched that thin. Of course, this also depends on your own time management capabilities, how much you sleep, and so on and so forth. Depending on how active your life outside of work is, as well as your job itself, you can easily have more or less free time than that.

Yes that is true, not everyone has the same work hours so that does have some difference. If i spend more than 3 hours during the workweek on anything that eats into my sleep time and that is limited to 6 hours. It is not an issue of time management, its an issue of getting decent sleep.

To solo PV (12-16 runs per day) you need good gear.

Just because you have good gear doesn't mean you can do 12-16 runs a day unless you are including refines. I have yet to see a fast solo pv run in 'good' gear', its always top end gear with max or near to max refines.

I can solo pv, but that doesn't mean i can do 12-16 in a row within 15 mins. 1 I don't have the refines to do one single pull, 2 the amount of toons needed to do it.

If anyone would like to donate to "sal wants to do 45 sec pv runs" fund, i would appreciate it.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just because you have good gear doesn't mean you can do 12-16 runs a day unless you are including refines. I have yet to see a fast solo pv run in 'good' gear', its always top end gear with max or near to max refines.

I can solo pv, but that doesn't mean i can do 12-16 in a row within 30 mins. 1 I don't have the refines to do one single pull, 2 the amount of toons needed to do it.

Hmm it would vary according to the classes. Seekers for instance can get away with "lesser" good gear as long as they have BP, buffs and a good weapon to kill things in Vortex.
    The main trick is being able to live through the pull until the end where you can IG.
    If you can kill everything (or most things) before IG runs out, then you're more or less safe. IG's cooldown should be done by the time you arrive at the end in the next run.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Holy.... have you just lvled 105-105 before reawaken? O.o that's insane xD Just asking now not flaming, shouldn't it be easier to reawaken a 2nd time, lvl 100 and then start doing pv + FCC with Ancient Tome awaken? I mean, ain't it easier getting lvl 100 exp instead of lvl 102, 103, 104...?

Curious as I'm now into that state and was thinking about doing that myself, any ideas?

I did it differently for one sole reason. I was able to build up XP items for my next reawaken to make it a little easier on me as I hate FC. I managed to save up 50 or 60 tiger packs (122.5k ea), 60 fantasy fruit (17.5k ea), 42 brainpower orbs (Approx 1.1mil ea), 7 drunk lotus pills (1.4mil ea).

I do get some of the "lost" xp back from not reawakening earlier from these modified experience items.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Hmm it would vary according to the classes. Seekers for instance can get away with "lesser" good gear as long as they have BP, buffs and a good weapon to kill things in Vortex.
    The main trick is being able to live through the pull until the end where you can IG.
    If you can kill everything (or most things) before IG runs out, then you're more or less safe. IG's cooldown should be done by the time you arrive at the end in the next run.

Oh yeah every class is going to be different. With me on my sin is getting stunned during a pull. Tidal Protection is not 100% protective and using anti stun pot or ad will kill your chance of using them it at the end. I can pull all the mobs that is not an issue getting stunned just once will kill me if i have a lot of mobs unless i ad ect so i just stick with 4 pulls but it does hammer my charm.

Just being able to do 2 runs, its not worth it to go all fanatical with a full pull. If i ever get the refines and defences to do a full pull with no worry and 16 toons to open pv it would be worth it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014

Yep, by good gear I meant r9rr/r9r/r9/full g16 +8 immacs or better, with decent pdef.

At low refines you can use a few genie skills to help like earthquake when you get immobilised, no denying will be a charmrap3.

It's one of the very few pve aspects of the game that requires near endgame gear to maximise fully.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    what's the advantage of being 105 105 105 from 105 100 100 ?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    making a genie with 100MAG for holy path, mire, and cloud eruption helps alot too!
    especially for seekers cause they can non stop pull with very minimal downtime f:money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited January 2014
    freygin wrote: »
    what's the advantage of being 105 105 105 from 105 100 100 ?

The extra 76 + 25 Stat points and the current lvl is what determines the lvl multiplier for damage calcs.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can also beg/borrow/buy openers from other players, if you don't have 12+ 100+ alts.

Have someone open an instance spawn the mobs and then invite one of your holder chars, pass that toon lead and then drop squad, you can then log out of that char and then log in the next one down from that account do the same with another opener etc.

Then you invite from the 1st holder your main toon, pass them lead, log out and your main toon now has a populated instance. As you're at the boss tab out invite from the second toon pass lead log out and then your main has lead of a fresh populated instance. Etc.

Since your only aloud to use 2 clients at the same time and you have just wasted *x*
    amount of time on your main toon just getting opener....How can you do 16 runs in the remaining 2 tokens?
    Say i wc normally cant get 5 opener all the same time i might get one then 3 mins later another etc etc and most people will not wait 15mins while you line them up...So your method would seem to waste your mains 15mins up just getting openers and you say you can still do 12-16 runs?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Yep, by good gear I meant r9rr/r9r/r9/full g16 +8 immacs or better, with decent pdef.

At low refines you can use a few genie skills to help like earthquake when you get immobilised, no denying will be a charmrap3.

It's one of the very few pve aspects of the game that requires near endgame gear to maximise fully.

Yeah i figured you ment that just being a bit funny b:chuckle. atm i am around 6-7 refines on my 4 r9s3 armors and a g14+ pdef cube neck and a g15 +6 ws belt rings are r9 and r8, i know i loose alot of def ability with those but i love the att it gives. all around i am 17k buffed and around 11-12k p/m def i may mess around with some genies (200m sp to use) and see what would help me the most there. my current genie is a str genie for for 50% mire debuff. damage is not a problem as the mobs are a 2 hit for me when i am chilled. doing 2 quick runs would be nice for very little hyper use.

any thoughts on genie setups just for pulling pv?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Since your only aloud to use 2 clients at the same time and you have just wasted *x*
    amount of time on your main toon just getting opener....How can you do 16 runs in the remaining 2 tokens?
    Say i wc normally cant get 5 opener all the same time i might get one then 3 mins later another etc etc and most people will not wait 15mins while you line them up...So your method would seem to waste your mains 15mins up just getting openers and you say you can still do 12-16 runs?

Well, wc'in for openers between/during the run is pretty inefficient and you might not even get any or you may even get newbs that waste your time by asking what they need to do.

The best approach is ask friends, or find people that have access to several openers. Depending on whether they are busy or not they can either open one by one or just have your main shuffle across the lead of instances to your holders, which only takes a few mins after your 1st 6-8 runs (1st token) and then you can pay them on their main and do the next set.

So make some friends data ;)
    Yeah i figured you ment that just being a bit funny b:chuckle. atm i am around 6-7 refines on my 4 r9s3 armors and a g14+ pdef cube neck and a g15 +6 ws belt rings are r9 and r8, i know i loose alot of def ability with those but i love the att it gives. all around i am 17k buffed and around 11-12k p/m def i may mess around with some genies (200m sp to use) and see what would help me the most there. my current genie is a str genie for for 50% mire debuff. damage is not a problem as the mobs are a 2 hit for me when i am chilled. doing 2 quick runs would be nice for very little hyper use.

any thoughts on genie setups just for pulling pv?

My approach to PV is go hard or go home xD, back when I was lower geared I had a various gear swaps just for maxed pdef; and for you the easiest way is your rings. Don't have to be anything too spectacular, with event gold you could probably +7 a few cheaper ones. I'm assuming you already are going for def passives from primal.

When you say buffed do you mean sage bell & faction base Phys defence (major) buff? I would advise getting these prior to the run.

When you say 2 quick runs do you actually mean 2 instances per token? That's 10m exp or 20m exp with two tokens. Which in hypering terms means either multiple activations per instance (not worth it - do fc instead) or leaving hypers running using 30mins of hypers for 20m exp (not worth it - do fc instead) or full pull and activate doubt you have the gear for this.

Also doing 2 runs per token ~14mins 30 seconds inside one instance then 30 seconds to switch to next one. Conclusion, you can easily manage more. I'd say 4 per token is doable, 40m exp for 30mins hypers is better, but means finding openers.. Would be 4mins 45 secs inside each instance.

Genie setup, try out Earthquake, the key to doing bigger pulls is aggro'ing mobs without them hitting you, anti stun when there's a big bunch following you, whilst walking along the edge of the bunch of mobs sideways, cycle through your three aoe's (SS, ER, and that morai skill which works wonders in PV) and use earthquake when more than 10 are in melee range of you.

Keep TM, you probably don't need holy path, unless you increased the runs you wanted to do. Fortify for IG. Considering you get two apo's per instance at 4 per token. You could always do a biggish pull with maze steps up and then IG spark etc.

I saw a video once of a sin solo'ing PV, if I find it, I'll edit in the link. Hope that helped.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • freygin
    edited January 2014
    The extra 76 + 25 Stat points and the current lvl is what determines the lvl multiplier for damage calcs.

If I am 105 , then I rebirth, I got 76 stat points, then I leveled up to 100, rebirth for 2nd time, leveled up to 100, how many stat point bonus do I have at this point ? (105 100 100)

Then if later I leveled up to 105 105 105 , how many more stat points will I get ?

If I remember correctly, I saw asterelle's video for second rebirth and he got 125 stat points , does it still give 5 points per level after 100 for first and second rebirth ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    If I am 105 , then I rebirth, I got 76 stat points, then I leveled up to 100, rebirth for 2nd time, leveled up to 100, how many stat point bonus do I have at this point ? (105 100 100)

Then if later I leveled up to 105 105 105 , how many more stat points will I get ?

You'd have 96 bonus pints from 105+100. Your current level means absolutely nothing for your bonus points as those are only for historical levels.

At 105/105/105, you'd have 152 bonus points (so a gain of 56) from the 76 bonus in the two historic levels. You'd still have the 152 bonus points if you were 105/105/102, 105/105/82 or even 105/105/1.

Total stat points with historic levels maxed and a current level of 105 is 672 (520 points gained from regular leveling + 152 bonus points from the system).
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2014

Apologies previous answer forgot you get 20 stat points for reawakening at 100.

at 105 100 100 you are sitting on a bonus of 76+20 = 96 stat points, plus the normal 5 per lvl to 100.

Going to 105 105 105 you get 56 more points from making your 2nd reawaken lvl 105 and 25 more points making your current lvl 105.

So assuming never allocated any stat points;

105 100 100 = 591 stat points
    105 105 105 = 672

Edit: ninja'ed by Kossy..again x.x
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Edit: ninja'ed by Kossy..again x.x

*whistles innocently* f:sneaky
  • freygin
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the explanation b:thanks , but I'm still a bit confused to be honest, I'll summarize from what you guys told me above and please cmiiw. Sorry if it's a bit oot but I'll try to understand it real quick in a few more posts, hopefully.

From historical level 105 then reawakened, I got 76, on the way to 100 there is no more stat points gained, only later at lv 100 and reawakened for the second time I'll get another 20, the levels on 2nd reawakaned has nothing to do with stat points anymore, only passive skills.

100 = 20
    101 = 25
    102 = 32
    103 = 42
    104 = 56
    105 = 76

At 105 102 (not yet reawaken for the 2nd time), I'll still have 76 stat point bonus because the current level hasn't been reawakened.
    At 105 102 1 (reawakened for the 2nd time but still at level 1), I'll have 76+32=108 stat point bonus.
    I have 2 historical levels at this point.

Am I correct ?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Not quite.

Let's say you haven't gone through the system at all yet. Each time you level up, you get 5 stat points each level. Now let's say you went all the way to 105 without the reawakening system and then went through it.

At this point, you'd be dropped back to level 1 and have your stats reset to the 5 of each stat that a level 1 would have. However, you'd get 76 extra stat points to play with right off the bat.

Now as you level up you get the same 5 stat points per level you always get. Just you had more points to begin with. However, let's say you decided to do the second reawakening at 100 this time.

Once again, you'd go back to level 1 with default stats. Only now, you'd have 96 extra stat points to play with from the 105 and 100 historic levels. Once you got to 100 and started raising your historic level, you'd get the bonuses as if you had reawakened at whatever level you raise your historic level to. So you'd get 5 points for raising your historic to 101 (25 is the bonus for that level but you already got 20 of those from the initial 100 you did the second reawakening at), then another 7 on top of that for 102 (bonus is 32. 20+5+7), then an extra 10 at 103 (42 bonus. 20+5+7+10), then 14 when it hit 104 (56 bonus 20+5+7+10+14), and finally an extra 20 (76 is the bonus, 20+5+7+10+14+20).

At this point, you'd have 152 more stat points than someone who was at whatever level you're at now but hadn't reawakened at all.

In short, think of it like this. The normal stat gain per level is a completely separate thing here. That won't change at all. However, having historic levels gets you extra stats based on what your historic level is... and only on said historic level. Increasing the historic level lets you get the bonus points as if you had reawakened at that point to begin with.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014

My approach to PV is go hard or go home xD, back when I was lower geared I had a various gear swaps just for maxed pdef; and for you the easiest way is your rings. Don't have to be anything too spectacular, with event gold you could probably +7 a few cheaper ones. I'm assuming you already are going for def passives from primal.

Yes i will look into that, i have about 500 event gold atm

When you say buffed do you mean sage bell & faction base Phys defence (major) buff? I would advise getting these prior to the run.

lvl 11 buffs char buffs, not base buffs

When you say 2 quick runs do you actually mean 2 instances per token? That's 10m exp or 20m exp with two tokens. Which in hypering terms means either multiple activations per instance (not worth it - do fc instead) or leaving hypers running using 30mins of hypers for 20m exp (not worth it - do fc instead) or full pull and activate doubt you have the gear for this.

Yes 2 runs per token, I have one toon that is above 100 i can use to open another instance. I do not have any merit in the clan to get another token and wont be hapening any time soon

Also doing 2 runs per token ~14mins 30 seconds inside one instance then 30 seconds to switch to next one. Conclusion, you can easily manage more. I'd say 4 per token is doable, 40m exp for 30mins hypers is better, but means finding openers.. Would be 4mins 45 secs inside each instance.

I might can handle that once i get a genie up and some rings(above) another problem i have is waiting for cd's from some skills... i triple spark harmony ss then rift, waiting for harmony to cd sucks :)

Genie setup, try out Earthquake, the key to doing bigger pulls is aggro'ing mobs without them hitting you, anti stun when there's a big bunch following you, whilst walking along the edge of the bunch of mobs sideways, cycle through your three aoe's (SS, ER, and that morai skill which works wonders in PV) and use earthquake when more than 10 are in melee range of you.

thanks

Keep TM, you probably don't need holy path, unless you increased the runs you wanted to do. Fortify for IG. Considering you get two apo's per instance at 4 per token. You could always do a biggish pull with maze steps up and then IG spark etc.

I saw a video once of a sin solo'ing PV, if I find it, I'll edit in the link. Hope that helped.

Replies in red thanks

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freygin
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Not quite.

Let's say you haven't gone through the system at all yet. Each time you level up, you get 5 stat points each level. Now let's say you went all the way to 105 without the reawakening system and then went through it.

At this point, you'd be dropped back to level 1 and have your stats reset to the 5 of each stat that a level 1 would have. However, you'd get 76 extra stat points to play with right off the bat.

Now as you level up you get the same 5 stat points per level you always get. Just you had more points to begin with. However, let's say you decided to do the second reawakening at 100 this time.

Once again, you'd go back to level 1 with default stats. Only now, you'd have 96 extra stat points to play with from the 105 and 100 historic levels. Once you got to 100 and started raising your historic level, you'd get the bonuses as if you had reawakened at whatever level you raise your historic level to. So you'd get 5 points for raising your historic to 101 (25 is the bonus for that level but you already got 20 of those from the initial 100 you did the second reawakening at), then another 7 on top of that for 102 (bonus is 32. 20+5+7), then an extra 10 at 103 (42 bonus. 20+5+7+10), then 14 when it hit 104 (56 bonus 20+5+7+10+14), and finally an extra 20 (76 is the bonus, 20+5+7+10+14+20).

At this point, you'd have 152 more stat points than someone who was at whatever level you're at now but hadn't reawakened at all.

In short, think of it like this. The normal stat gain per level is a completely separate thing here. That won't change at all. However, having historic levels gets you extra stats based on what your historic level is... and only on said historic level. Increasing the historic level lets you get the bonus points as if you had reawakened at that point to begin with.

I see, so our stat points are completely wiped out every time we reawaken our characters but we get bonus stat points to begin with.

The bonus stat points stack at second reawakening and we have two historical levels by then, the bonus stat points follow the table mentioned above. The usual 5 stat points per level up still apply since we are like leveling up a new character, but with steroid.

Thanks again, I think I got it this time b:thanks
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I see, so our stat points are completely wiped out every time we reawaken our characters but we get bonus stat points to begin with.

The bonus stat points stack at second reawakening and we have two historical levels by then, the bonus stat points follow the table mentioned above. The usual 5 stat points per level up still apply since we are like leveling up a new character, but with steroid.

Thanks again, I think I got it this time b:thanks

You got it now ^^ Now go lvl! **Hides from Ahira pushing me to lvl**
  • ultradry
    ultradry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    doing 8 runs of pv a day gives me roughly 40mil exp in 15mins by solo pulling pv with the ticket from morai i can do up to 16 runs with is alot more exp a day as l;ong as u got the alts to start the pv ur setb:victory so its quiet posible to be 105 x2 already just a matter of p.damage at the end of pull + defences
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You got it now ^^ Now go lvl! **Hides from Ahira pushing me to lvl**

How you knew i was here?! f:brickf:brickf:brick
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Zzzz up to 105 105 103 now -_-
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Zzzz up to 105 105 103 now -_-

105 105 102 b:cute
  • freygin
    edited February 2014
    now that there are a lot of stat points after getting 105x2 , anyone consider going hybrid ? or still choose pure damage build, especially archer, sins, which are LA that many ppl say is the worst armor in the game, also how about psy, wiz, cleric etc.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    now that there are a lot of stat points after getting 105x2 , anyone consider going hybrid ? or still choose pure damage build, especially archer, sins, which are LA that many ppl say is the worst armor in the game, also how about psy, wiz, cleric etc.

nah i wont even consider it. need the extra dmg to cancel out that def passive D:
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)