2nd RB Legendary Quest Chain Broken?

Aftershocks - Harshlands
Aftershocks - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
So, I'm on my second rebirth and got that yellow legendary quest chain. I've been following it and up until now everything has been fine.

The quest is currently "Guard the Camp~Time for Living" It says burn Miss Oog's Letter to summon her, but when I dig the spot that the coords take me too, it says "Invalid gathering tool". I have the letter in my inventory idk what to do. Did i miss something or should I ticket this?
Post edited by Aftershocks - Harshlands on

Comments

• therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So, I'm on my second rebirth and got that yellow legendary quest chain. I've been following it and up until now everything has been fine.

The quest is currently "Guard the Camp~Time for Living" It says burn Miss Oog's Letter to summon her, but when I dig the spot that the coords take me too, it says "Invalid gathering tool". I have the letter in my inventory idk what to do. Did i miss something or should I ticket this?

Its broken its been like that since the expansion I hope they fix this so I can finish my 2nd rebirth questline
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We're all going to have to wait for a fix from China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Aftershocks - Harshlands
    Aftershocks - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Awe well... Thanks for the replies. Hopefully they'll get on it soon, but it is pw lol
  • Grahan - Archosaur
    Grahan - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    pls update if this rebirth quest still broken....and when they fixed this ***
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have this same quest glitch but other people seem to have not problem with this quest at all. So what gives with that?

Anyways I'm not surprised that they can't seems to get it right...Fail once again PWI..and again and again... I'm seeing a pattern here.
  • XxDionisusxX - Dreamweaver
    XxDionisusxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    on 2nd rebirth quest has been almost a month and still not fixed whats up with that b:angry Says Invaide gathering tool:sad pls fix quest {Guard The Camp} Time for Living b:thanks
  • XxDionisusxX - Dreamweaver
    XxDionisusxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:cryon 2nd rebirth quest has been almost a month and still not fixed whats up with that b:angry Says Invaide gathering tool:sad pls fix quest {Guard The Camp} Time for Living b:thanks
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The funny part is that the reason it is broken is probably due to a small coding error, which wouldn't take a week to fix it...

I wonder if the original devs have returned for real...
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    eraldus wrote: »
    The funny part is that the reason it is broken is probably due to a small coding error, which wouldn't take a week to fix it...

I wonder if the original devs have returned for real...

Even if that's the case... the devs are also bound to their bosses. Remember all the stuff the original devs hoped to do with the game? But instead they got cut majorly short because their bosses... fired them and brought in new folks to replace them.

Really the biggest problem is that we have too many people stuck acting as middle men without having the power to make major changes.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Grahan - Archosaur
    Grahan - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    any update with this broken quest?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still in the Future Patch, TBD category. Waiting on a new patch from China, one with more than text fixes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • chino123
    chino123 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    this still broken?
  • RipleySin - Lost City
    RipleySin - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    2nd reborn legendary quest chain still broken b:sad
  • mazrim87
    mazrim87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    bet if some cash cow player complained it would be fixed, they jump when a cash player wines -_- but us true gamers get the shaft