Change Request

Enel - Harshlands
Enel - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestion Box
On a small note, why not make the chip making operation like every other trade on the npc's or forges?
I believe it's about time!!!

Examples: Orb manufacturing, Token Exchange forges and any other manufacturing npc or forge!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Enel - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    D8 Shouldn't this post be in the Suggestion Box?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31 <-

P.S. - I am having trouble understanding your post. Do you mean like instead of opening chip packs, have them open from forges? f:confused
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thread moved to Suggestions
    D8 Shouldn't this post be in the Suggestion Box?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31 <-

P.S. - I am having trouble understanding your post. Do you mean like instead of opening chip packs, have them open from forges? f:confused

I think he means that opening Mysterious Chip boxes should be done via a "forge," meaning you "manufacture" the chips by having the requisite item, which would be the chip box (i.e. 10 chips for 1 chip box as the forge recipe).

I'll vouch for this if it's maxed out at something like 5 boxes at a time, or even costing a little bit of coin to open them per manufacture, to make lazy people pay for it more than normal.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    WOW yet I rememberer opening my chips before they put in the batch open!

Yer ill log this then! Good Idea!
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They did this for the Silk Worm from Training Esotherica. No reason it couldn't be done for chippacks. Add a "Chip Trade" option to the Mysterious Merchant dialog for convenience I'd say.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They did this for the Silk Worm from Training Esotherica. No reason it couldn't be done for chippacks. Add a "Chip Trade" option to the Mysterious Merchant dialog for convenience I'd say.

Making a toon r9 is the most annoying tedious thing ever... and im not talking about the $ farming. Opening the packs..... b:surrender

I remember the days when they didnt offer the 50/100 packs at a time quests to open, and people needed to use an autoclicker and risk the ban or else it wouldve taken days straight to open your chips. Also would be awesome if something similar could be done for rep. Wraith officer badges are also a pain, I dont see a reason why there couldnt be a manufacture quest that turns stacks of wraith badges in giant reputation pills, turn 8 stacks into a pill that instantly gives 20k rep and stacks, 10 of those pills for r8, 15 for r9? Seems sensible. Also could just make it so you could buy them already like that in cash shop, instead of getting stacks of badges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enel - Harshlands
    Enel - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for moving the post to the Suggestion Box. Sorry Sneeze my explanations should have been a bit better i think, but in general i belive Skaitavia, Evryn and Geckofreak got the general idea.

Also, on a note to Skaitavia its not about being lazy its just a very tedious task trying to open enough to create your R9 gear, if you think charging coins its a good idea... well i guess its another way to make money, but think about how much Zen charging or farming most people have to do before getting this... adding another charge to it will feel like the game makers are trying to stick another one to the gamers.

But in general i do appreciate you taking this suggestion into consideration.

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]