Lycium question - Puffbird

Options
Cawcawwww - Archosaur
Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Venomancer
So I have tried Lycium 3 times now and am getting a little better each time. One thing that continues to confuse me is the Puffbird. I clearly see a slow and an hp reduce debuff but the 3rd one I see is fire def reduce. The guides were calling it an armor break. Does it lower Pdef as well? Seems counterintuitive to use it on a mag immune mob.

Aside from that I think I just need a little more practice. Since I don't have a legendary pet, I noticed that my lvl 91 cacti wasn't strong enough and took it into cube for lvl 100. It can kill the foxes now but still needs a lil help sometimes.

Anyways I love the instance and think all classes should have something like this. Having to learn the basics skills of a veno well, and be able to multitask a bit for a reward is great. I really wish clerics had to practice something like this for a daily lol. :D
Post edited by Cawcawwww - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Third one is combined fire def and physical def reduction. You need this one for the cubs, and since they are either physical or fire damage immune, they will indicate they are resisting, but the debuff for the damage they aren't immune to will be applied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thank you mayfly. I went again and the foxes trolled me at the beginning so I only got to activate one guard b:cry

I'll keep at it lol, but I'm thinking my cacti will need to be evolved before it can handle 2 foxes at once. b:chuckle

1st time I finish with a positive score I'm gonna open some champaign.