Sin Skill Book Drops

MedAlert - Raging Tide
MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestion Box
Why is there no way to make the sin skill books needed for the new skills? Only hellfire and Peachblossom drop Puncture Wound and Twin Strike and they are not farmable. Can you at least put them as Page of Fate Skill or Old Book Pages skills? When OP people farm the books Punture Wound and Twin Strike they sell them for 150 mil coins and I have been farming peachblossom and Hellfire many times and I have never actually seen them drop. Same with Shadow Walk drop only but I have never seen it drop. Funny how the needed skill books are so rare and hard to obtain and yet still can not be made with OBP or PoF.
Post edited by MedAlert - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Aside from this being suggested before... kind of funny how you don't even go as far as thinking of other classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, psys and EG have same problem, while all old classes get the same level books in Brim/Eden. But none the less, all old classes books are also craftable. Simply put, after-market classes so to speak got screwed. I say move all the drop only books to Eden/Brim at the very least.

Or make old versions of SoT/Aba still accessable somewhere. Did someone's culti run today and it was a nightmare because they were squeeshy. >.>
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    This has Already been Logged as a Suggestion.
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    heero200 wrote: »
    This has Already been Logged as a Suggestion.

Regardless if it has been suggested before or not, they have done nothing about it. The new skills require both of the rarest sin books. I'm not sure about the Earthgard new skills but they should be dropped in Eden/Brim or be able to be made with Old Book Pages or Pages of Fate.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yay BM, our boss drop only is useless
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Regardless if it has been suggested before or not, they have done nothing about it. The new skills require both of the rarest sin books. I'm not sure about the Earthgard new skills but they should be dropped in Eden/Brim or be able to be made with Old Book Pages or Pages of Fate.

Hi I just wanted to say that this was logged on 1/6/14 thats not to long ago with a new CM now in place I would hope these issues will be dealt with in a good time scale. Sorry I cant help more with this at this time.