Quest Item Glory Box and Light of Glory

Options
ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
I have an open ticket that has been forwarded to the Dev Team for review but I also was suggested by customer support to open a thread here.

I assume most who read this thread know that there is an NPC that offered a daily quest for 30-days to receive Light of Glories that could be traded for items in the Glory Box which is a time-limited inventory item.

Here is my issue. Now that the Glory Box has expired and disappeared from my inventory, I am stuck with 21 Light of Glory that I, and many others, can do nothing with. My question, are there future plans to allow players to redeem the rewards from the Light of Glorys that remain in their inventory by other means?
Post edited by ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I am also stuck with them and I dont want to npc it since I could probably still use it.

I dont understand why the box had to be time limited and all the rewards as well.

At the same time I would like to submit a ticket about the rewards from the white emperor blessing that apparently were time limited. I had that quest in every char and alt, but because many items where time limited I just didnt redeem them all in each character.. now I can't get the rewards anymore because it is past Jan 18th. I am not trashing those quests either but it sucks that you cant redeem them anymore :/

Can you please do something about this?
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I have an open ticket that has been forwarded to the Dev Team for review but I also was suggested by customer support to open a thread here.

I assume most who read this thread know that there is an NPC that offered a daily quest for 30-days to receive Light of Glories that could be traded for items in the Glory Box which is a time-limited inventory item.

Here is my issue. Now that the Glory Box has expired and disappeared from my inventory, I am stuck with 21 Light of Glory that I, and many others, can do nothing with. My question, are there future plans to allow players to redeem the rewards from the Light of Glorys that remain in their inventory by other means?

ofc you cant do anything about it. thats why there is expiration.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    ofc you cant do anything about it. thats why there is expiration.

It can't hurt to ask.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    it had a clear 30-day timer.. why not redeem before it runs out..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Everything had a 30day timer clearly visible. you should've simply used up all the Light of Glories on the last day if you had any remaining. I'm sure the event will return some day but not in the near future. If you can really spare that one slot of inventory space for enternity just keep them. If you can't npc them like everyone else did.