Ultimate Game Points Issue

Vedovis - Lost City
Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
I've read through the numerous threads already, but I haven't seen a response to this issue. I live in Australia, and buy my zen with Ultimate Game Cards. I understand due to currency conversion that despite buying a $20 card, when I try buy 2000 zen it wants me to pay ~$23 AUD, which clearly I don't have on a $20 card. I usually just buy $10, with the remaining balance being converted to game points. Here lies the problem - I used to be able to redeem these points for an extra 500 zen, giving me 15/20 gold and some change. However, when I try and redeem my points for 5 gold now, the option simply isn't appearing like it usually did. Anyone else having this issue / can they please fix it? I'm seriously not going to waste my $ if I can't get what I've already paid for anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
Post edited by Vedovis - Lost City on

Comments

• Brookieeeee - Archosaur
    Brookieeeee - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yes, I have this same problem. But today I got to see after charging another card, I had almost 8k+ Saved in points, because I haven't been able to use them. I wasn't sure if they where still counting them either, but mine have saved up. I live in Australia as well and use the same cards. But before today I wasn't able to see my balance or how many points where added, it isn't fixed yet, but I hope it gets resolved quickly. Least you're not the only one.