Instance that is in the most need of a revamp pve or pvp

Options
Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Yes those choices are limited but those are the only one's I can think off of the top of my head.

Personally I would love to see DELTA, get a revamp it used to be my favorite instance by far, but ever since the removal of coins (even if you can get pages/tome frags) the instance has lost a lot of its allure to me. Not to mention it has become far too easy of an instance.

---

What instance do you feel needs a revamp the most? (Also please do try to give reason(s) why)
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nirvana, why? It's just sitting there, doing nothing.

And a PK arena, one that actually works.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Delta and Nirvana, and maybe FB89.

Delta, because RB has yet to get any changes besides the coin removal. It could use other rewards.

Nirvana, common suggestion is for it to have Vile version bosses.

FB89, give it a weekly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Delta - too easy and very little incentive to run it other than cultivation/chrono needs and BH. I used to love it a lot, even back when it was like 4 hours doing it the normal way. Now it's just meh...

Nirvana - because nobody has a reason to run it. There are quite a few things they could do to it...people have given interesting suggestions.

Caster Nirvana - I honestly enjoyed that instance but there isn't much of a reason to run it.

Also, I wish we had FB109 Demon available for..anything. The Sage one is used for Warsong so at least we get to see it but the Demon one :( Nirvana only used a few rooms of it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Turn Nirvana into an instance where Matchless+Crown and/or DoTs+DoDs are farmable via new mats that aren't cannies/raps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Delta needs an upgrade, so it cant be solo'ed or done so easy...
    Ofc better rewards, like 1 primordial blood at the end,1mill coins and 1 war avatar pack A, so at least is a free chance for an A card there, (free S would be too much maybe unless chances would be total ****)

Nirvana and caster nirvana same deal, enhance boss so cant be solo'd so easy and adding similar rewards, ppl would actually farm.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You left out the Arenas. Last I was aware, they weren't broken anymore, it's just that no one bothers to turn them on, or they don't have the hardware for running the map instances.

Secondary response would be returning Rebirth to it's original state with rewards, but make it more difficult and less boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i first thought nirvana, but what we get in nirvana, we can get in NW and at a far better ratio even if the token amount is small. The other dungeons contain mats for some base gears and i do not like the thought of making BASE gear farming a hassle than it already is with drop rates. PVP is something that doesnt have to be restricted by place, and weekly dungeons are just a matter of speed.

So my final choice was DELTA, which is something that can be done with a few friends, if not some alts, without a huge hassle of failure like nubs in EU/AEU. It would be nice to see that updated with new rewards and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I hope nirvana never returns and if it is, it's done in such a way that it requires a full squad and has mobs. Nirvana was the worst thing that ever happened to this game, imo.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I hope nirvana never returns and if it is, it's done in such a way that it requires a full squad and has mobs. Nirvana was the worst thing that ever happened to this game, imo.

Just return the layout to that of fb109 Renegade and take a leaf out of FSP's book for difficulty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm glad to see nirvana dead as well. Sadly not as much as I am sick of NW.

I would like to see Delta redone, or removed, since no one even does it the way they are supposed to anymore. Its in the interest of saving some time obviously, because the way you are SUPPOSED to to it is ridiculously tedious and absurdly time consuming for pretty much NO reward aside from culti.

Pages are now gotten in Flowsilver Palace, which is probably my favorite instance in the game now. Its not too long, not too short, not too complicated, and no matter what you end up with something worth your time. Possibly more.

EU is a joke. Its way too easy, yet ripe with opportunity for crippling failure. Once you've been to a few where ONE person refuses to get it through their head that they need to STOP RUNNING after they do their part SEVEN times in a row...you pretty much hate it. 8/10 squads will see you doing the first part for over an hr due to idiocy.

Add in that you are STUCK with it since once you go inside you are pretty much resigned to your fate for that day and you genuinely despise whoever decided to make it a BH.

AEU is far too complicated as well, and random which inherently means that there is a preferred scenario and one that people don't like at all. And a third one just because.

Add to that the fact that mystics can't summon ANYTHING against the final boss and you have what I call a fail instance.

Regardless, after seeing how they took the FB99s, my former favorite instances, and ruined them utterly I really don't think I want them touching ANY others yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Revamp FCC first... b:surrender
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nirvana: Its doing nothing, and has been broken since the beginning. Its rewards are rendered obsolete by the rewards in nation wars, and from the beginning, it had most classes outside lined up as openers whilst aps classes ran the instance and felt that other classes were unneccessary, and thus not needed. Therefore, most others couldn't farm their endgame gear past lunar/TT/rank.

Caster Nirvana: Also doing nothing. Requires most casters to have 4.5k-5k minimum, which was a bit of a lot of players at that time had difficulty obtaining. The reward issue has the same problem as regular nirvana, in that it is rendered obsolete.

Also, both nirvanas appear as a constant reminder when we get the nirvy keys and talismans. So its an obsolete dungeon that nobody runs anymore, but everyone is reminded of it daily. Lol.

But there is a dungeon that serves NO PURPOSE. I don't know why its there. And that dungeon is Cave of Sadistic Glee. I've entered it, ran around in it...but IDK why its there or what purpose its meant to serve. Its just there for lols.

That said...My vote goes to Nirvana (Both of them), due to it truly needing to be revamped...with Cave of Sadistic Glee getting a honorable mention, because its just there and exists in the void for no reason. Most can't even tell how many bosses are there, who they are, and what they do. XD
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Cave of Sadistic Glee, I believe (the other dungeon by Immolation Camp, right?), has a quest in there for two different items dependent upon an earlier quest line that you start in like your 40's or 50's I believe. It's been a long time since I ran it; but it does have a sort of purpose for people who still actually do quests:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

But there is a dungeon that serves NO PURPOSE. I don't know why its there. And that dungeon is Cave of Sadistic Glee. I've entered it, ran around in it...but IDK why its there or what purpose its meant to serve. Its just there for lols.

There's a pair of quest chains involving Cave of Sadistic Glee and the bosses in it (each word is a different link). Between everyone skipping their quests nowadays, many who do bother still skip the quest text, the chain going across more than one level range, your choices during the each part of the quest affect how it goes and where it ends, and the final part of the quest actively needing someone else who took the opposite path of the quest as you did to work with you the result is that very few even know about the quests or manage to complete them.

So it's less a case of having no use and more like Rebirth Gamma syndrome: Exists and was once done quite often, but the conditions are near impossible to get for it to be done nowadays.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Okay I don't know how relevant what I'm about to say is - BUT - believe it or not - not everyone is R9.

So maybe its time to have different levels of instances similar to TT - where rewards are greater where the challenge is greater.

Us - non ranked, non full G16 are already unable to do what all the OP players are doing - except of course being lucky enough to tag along with such a group.

I mean seriously, I've been running a few bh79's on my 99 archer - I do like 20k crit damage on a mob while other chars around me are doing 200k.

Kk, apart from that - Lycaem of Cultivation is my pick - I don't mind things that take some time to complete or have a variety of steps but why all this complicated **** I dunno - and I'm not totally useless but a bit of lag in Lycaem and you can just give up and go AFK cause you wont be able to do it.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I pray they touch no instance that is not meant to be endgame type, like they did with fb99. They broke that so bad for new level 99's that I dont want any other instance reveamped. They put some touch into Warsong as a revemp, but they just made certain enemies more annoying and unfair to deal with.

If the devs could make a good balance of fun without over complicating and making an instance multiple times harder, destroying the chance for newer players to enter without a credit card, then I would like to see them work on Nirvana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    There's a pair of quest chains involving Cave of Sadistic Glee and the bosses in it (each word is a different link). Between everyone skipping their quests nowadays, many who do bother still skip the quest text, the chain going across more than one level range, your choices during the each part of the quest affect how it goes and where it ends, and the final part of the quest actively needing someone else who took the opposite path of the quest as you did to work with you the result is that very few even know about the quests or manage to complete them.

So it's less a case of having no use and more like Rebirth Gamma syndrome: Exists and was once done quite often, but the conditions are near impossible to get for it to be done nowadays.

Understandable. I personally feel as though the quests need to be boosted to make the experience gained worth it at higher levels. I used to quest a lot, and did so up until level 80, but the Sadistic Glee ones, I may have somehow missed, hence my previous feelings that it served no purpose. I will say that I do feel as though it still needs to be revamped some, so that more people do run it. However, as its not one that I have been in a lot admittingly, I'll say that with a grain of salt, as I admittingly do not know that particular instance anywhere near as well as I would like to. Thank you to you and Simi for giving more insight into that instance however. :)

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nirvana with Vile Versions dropping all kinds of 89-99-books(to compensate SoT and Aba being almost impossible to farm for books now) would be kewl, Kitty thinks. Kitty once ran it and it was effin fun instance f:grin

Edit: Kitty came up with idea of how to arrange some kind of PVP-Arena. There would be a large pit(like 80x80 or 100x100 meters) somewhere where WS-style PK was allowed. Upon entering the pit one would get a quest with counter on how long they've been alive in the pit. At the end of the week the one who has been alive longest in there would get 10-million-big-note as a reward for performing best. This would be kind of all-day event thingie like Cube. It could be enterable by quest(dropping in some random point there) or maybe just by entering it. Making it somewhere as a kind of new instance it would be easy to make. Kitty's realized this would be R9rr-playground, but still it would be kewl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nirvana: Its doing nothing, and has been broken since the beginning. Its rewards are rendered obsolete by the rewards in nation wars, and from the beginning, it had most classes outside lined up as openers whilst aps classes ran the instance and felt that other classes were unneccessary, and thus not needed. Therefore, most others couldn't farm their endgame gear past lunar/TT/rank.

Caster Nirvana: Also doing nothing. Requires most casters to have 4.5k-5k minimum, which was a bit of a lot of players at that time had difficulty obtaining. The reward issue has the same problem as regular nirvana, in that it is rendered obsolete.

Also, both nirvanas appear as a constant reminder when we get the nirvy keys and talismans. So its an obsolete dungeon that nobody runs anymore, but everyone is reminded of it daily. Lol.

That said...My vote goes to Nirvana (Both of them), due to it truly needing to be revamped...with Cave of Sadistic Glee getting a honorable mention, because its just there and exists in the void for no reason. Most can't even tell how many bosses are there, who they are, and what they do. XD

umm my mystic was pure mag build and in tt90 gear i had almost 6k unbuffed, if a mage/caster is lvl100 with under 4.5k hp then they have seriouse refining issues, or no shards at all. if people arent going to play their class they have no right to complain. now on to the topic of the thread, i aggree nirvana needs an overhaul or removal. make nirvana drop something usefull, cause raps and cannies can be obtained from nw alot easier, even with the 100+ requirements, all u do is set up several autobots and and in 2-3 weeks you got yourself a 100 toon (once 80+ do some fc with them to speed things up) then you just log in your alts for nw and problem solved. NW killed nirvana, I hate to see it go but maybe it is time for them to do away with it.
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Delta: Remove the ability to do spawn point, add those blue walls f:kneel
    Plus with the gear nowadays people can just solo // waves die in 2 seconds, kind of boring sitting in BB for hours wasting herbs because no one uses auras for unlimited mp

Nirvana: I miss Casters sooo much. Give us a reason again to run casters so I can again make funny squads with barbs & melees f:hehe
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
    edited January 2014
    Options
    umm my mystic was pure mag build and in tt90 gear i had almost 6k unbuffed, if a mage/caster is lvl100 with under 4.5k hp then they have seriouse refining issues, or no shards at all. if people arent going to play their class they have no right to complain.

I had 4.3k unbuffed, and around 6k buffed. Even now in full G16, I'm sitting just under the 7k hp marker, and my TT armor was sharded with immaculate garnet and citrine mix, which tells me that your refines were much higher. I wasn't going to highly refine TT90 armor, when I had no plans to make that my endgame gear. My refines were moderate, ranging from +3-+5. You mentioned that if a person isn't going to play their class, then they have no right to complain. However, I played my class. Many other casters also played their class. I still play my class. Refines and shards don't speak on a person's ability to play their class. It speaks on their refinement level and shard level only. New level 100 players aren't necessarily going to have 4.5k hp unbuffed. I ran every instance in this game, including full delta, and survived them all, with my TT90 gear, and less than 4.5k hp unbuffed self. The only one that I gave me true trouble was Emp in TT. Regarding caster nirvana, I've run both casters and regular nirvana...and I honestly had an easier time in regular nirvana, since provided you evaded properly, you didn't necessarily NEED 4.5k unbuffed. What you needed was to dodge and evade properly, which made it far more feasible and easier for me to run than casters was.

That being said, I do know my class, and if I feel that an instance has some flaws in it, I have a right to complain, same as anyone else. Casters Nirvana was supposed to be a casters answer to regular nirvana, but it was a failed attempt if you ask me. Even the instance talisman being timed and the inability to stack talismans put casters at a disadvantage to begin with...and both versions of nirvana ignored the needs of those players who were neither aps, nor casters...

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

This is why I went Rank 8.... Selfish sons of b*tches. First nirvana I ran, a sin next to me asked, "barb where are your claws?" while I was holding my PRECIOUS TT99 gold axes that I farmed for. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ah Cave of Sadistic Glee... I forgot about that one.
    It would be nice if they changed the quests for it to make it worth doing by adding some nice rewards like Refine Aids maybe? or other useful things like some free Gold Charms? Like the rewards from the Goshiki quest.

Alternatively, they could have made that the "safe no dropping PvP instance" people asked for when they discussed about removing PK-enabled status of Secret Passage.

This is why I went Rank 8.... Selfish sons of b*tches. First nirvana I ran, a sin next to me asked, "barb where are your claws?" while I was holding my PRECIOUS TT99 gold axes that I farmed for. b:angry

I actually went R8 for similar reasons.
    Yes, I know I'm a Venomancer but when I got to 100 and first started running the instance, it was still in its relatively "early" days (so to speak) and people actually rejected me for having a +5 Lunar wand as not being "good enough".
    Of course later they only cared about my amp though I can't complain, R8 weapon served me well while it lasted (and I went R9 later anyway).

Anyway, when talking about Nirvana I was hoping they'll do a reasonable revamp. I like the idea of them actually enabling the whole FB109 Demon instance and making it a fun instance open for all.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There should be 'Hard Modes' added to more instances like there is with flowsilver palace. Should be a lot more challenging with higher rewards for the challenge.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What I think we need and have always needed is an instance for PVP that you can enter at any time without the fear of loss of gears or anything. A map the size of morai if you'd like that you can choose to enter as faction PVP (for faction pvp event or practice...whatever you wanna call it these days), faction vs. faction or just anyone vs. anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrcharlythree
    mrcharlythree Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How about adding coin benefits to lower-level instances?

Would be easy enough to block reborn from the squads.

From being in a few factions I see people getting tired of the grind and lack of cash once they are in the lvl80-90 range. Make an instance (such as Cave of Sadistic Glee) have a quest that requires a full dungeon clean, so no whining ;), and reward players with, say, 500k coin for each member of the squad. Runnable once a day only.

It would encourage people to squad up, learn their classes and learn to work together. They'd stop being entirely dependent on high-levelled dragging their sorry ***** round every fb and bh (which has gotten worse since rebirth became possible).
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How about adding coin benefits to lower-level instances?

Would be easy enough to block reborn from the squads.

From being in a few factions I see people getting tired of the grind and lack of cash once they are in the lvl80-90 range. Make an instance (such as Cave of Sadistic Glee) have a quest that requires a full dungeon clean, so no whining ;), and reward players with, say, 500k coin for each member of the squad. Runnable once a day only.

It would encourage people to squad up, learn their classes and learn to work together. They'd stop being entirely dependent on high-levelled dragging their sorry ***** round every fb and bh (which has gotten worse since rebirth became possible).

Sure, I'll go make 10+ 80-90 alts to farm this np.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    1) Implement FB 109
    2) Revamp Nirvana somehow, just make it worth doing again the same way it was. Times I spent on x2 drops running nirvanas were the best times I had since I play PWI... Made 80% of my friend list this way

Make nirvana possible to solo (hard) but in a way which it would worth more doing in squad than soloing by any chance... soloing can't be better than squad in any way b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i bet if PWI added a load of stun mobs in nirvana, pple wouldnt be as exuberant of reviving it lol b:pleased i get the feeling that most want a new nirvana with the speed of the old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If they were to revamp Nirvana, then they better make it anti APS noobs, because that instance is just terrible... b:spit

Actually, I would love if they revamped the whole OHT maps really... Maybe put an instance on Old Moonshade Desert where you could farm new mats or whatever to recast OHT gears and make them more viable? lol