-not have the option of pole

help please u.u
Post edited by JaviMaster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Once you pick a R8 weapon type, you're stuck with it and can't pick another one.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • JaviMaster - Raging Tide
    JaviMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    D: noooo, b:cry
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Once you pick a R8 weapon type, you're stuck with it and can't pick another one.

will tell u teh same i told u many times and u deleted my answers. u can send a ticket and ask to swap ur weapon. pls stop giving wrong information about this. this is not the first time u said it, and last time u closed+deleted the thread. tys
    D: noooo, b:cry
    dont cry, the mod doesnt know u can swap weapons by just sending a ticket and asking for it. might take time but they do it. it seems the idea was that u could do that in game, but this is pwi, so they never changed it. thats the answer i got when i sent my ticket and got my r8 weapon swaped to what i wanted. this happened like 1 year ago.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    will tell u teh same i told u many times and u deleted my answers. u can send a ticket and ask to swap ur weapon. pls stop giving wrong information about this. this is not the first time u said it, and last time u closed+deleted the thread. tys

Who are you and what the hell are you talking about? b:question
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Who are you and what the hell are you talking about? b:question

i am no1, just a random player. wasnt a attack to u, just a fact. around 1 year ago we had this same discussion couse i was "qqing" about not being able to swap r8 weapon for bms, (in ur words) but i was able to get another r8 weapon.

ps: i used to use a dummy avatar, where it says i was lvl 1, ofc it was false.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There will be a way to get multiple r8r wepons anyway in Cromagnon village. You need to use what looks like t2 Nirvana and 1.5k Dragon Blood Stones each.

Screenshot
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ty for info

where I get the dragon blood stone?

I can buy those?
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    They were available in Hidden Dragons Den but that was removed from the game.

They will be a trade option in one of the dungeons that we haven't unlocked with our current boundary level.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    will be impossible to have

I send tiketb :shocked
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    u can send a ticket and ask to swap ur weapon....

...dont cry, the mod doesnt know u can swap weapons by just sending a ticket and asking for it. might take time but they do it.

This is good advice but not absolute. PW has a notoriously unfair and temperamental ticket system and it kind of just depends what employee you have answering your ticket and whether they're having a good day or not. You might get a reroll on your r8 choice or they may, quite literally, tell you to stop whining and go ** yourself. Nothing absolute and rarely nothing helpful about the ticket system here.
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is good advice but not absolute. PW has a notoriously unfair and temperamental ticket system and it kind of just depends what employee you have answering your ticket and whether they're having a good day or not. You might get a reroll on your r8 choice or they may, quite literally, tell you to stop whining and go ** yourself. Nothing absolute and rarely nothing helpful about the ticket system here.

well they are humans, i am telling u what the employee told me. i cant link or post the ticket here, but i can tell u he told me that it is wrong that bms cant swap r8 weapons once u picked one. i dont know if he told me that in a way that he see it as unfair or if there was an idea to change that (the mechanic of it). that i cant say.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I understand, I think I'll stay with the desire to have that gun

b: cryb: sad