Best of Each Class 2014 Dreamweaver

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Going by what I've seen last few months or so.

Archer: Heartz, RedMouse, RottenKitten, Kenji_ (also xLittleRedRidingHoodx is getting better)
    Assassin: Ehop, MrJohnDoe,
    Barbarian: Jans, The_Plague,
    Blademaster: Slewdem, Steel_Dragon, EX_tacy, RobMyth
    Cleric: Aeliah, FistToDeath, The_Cure, Adibelle, Aikana
    Mystic: PG_Junior, Cherriies, Thicket
    Psyphic: The_Sun, Evangile, Anjumara, Alex, AznBloodV
    Seeker: Kalopsia, purpleseeker, Ebrithalia, Livboree, Tizanos
    Wizard: Drakira, Dragslave, Tche_BR, Sarisama
    Venomancer: Chibiusa, Pepoash, Anonome, thatcatshopinwest

Names that didn't make it on my 2014 list;

Mera (inactive) A_Raft (inactive) BigCojones (not biggie anymore) InuDaku (inactive) Goredawn (inactive) DeathProof (not run into him for a long time)

Cheers
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Goredawn

Lolwat
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Better nerf Irelia
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thicket

Lolwat
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • Thicket - Dreamweaver
    Thicket - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lolwat

Would you like to say something?b:chuckle

What I've seen in PK:
    Archer: Heartz, DarkSkiesx, Kenji_, xRedHood aka TruWarz
    Assassin: Naberis
    Barbarian: Jans is a threat despite gear gap
    Blademaster: slewdem always asking for more until he figures out a way to winb:shocked
    Cleric: Aeliah
    Mystic: PG_Junior, Xaner does pretty well even when undergeared
    Psychic: The__Sun, Evangile is tanky, Anjumaru does very high dmg but not as tanky
    Seeker: Not really anyone other than Kalopsia oneshotting peopleb:shocked
    Wizard: N/A
    Venomancer: N/A
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Would you like to say something?b:chuckle

If we're talking about the most skilled mystics and not the most well geared ones I've seen better mystics around. I can't say much on every single mystic because I haven't seen most of them in PK mode, but I've seen you fighting. I see some room for improvement but I saw a wood mage in action basically. And then there's the fact that you gotta switch your tactics according to the class you're fighting, so you don't knock archers back repeatedly for maximum damage super pokes.

b:pleased
  • Thicket - Dreamweaver
    Thicket - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If we're talking about the most skilled mystics and not the most well geared ones I've seen better mystics around. I can't say much on every single mystic because I haven't seen most of them in PK mode, but I've seen you fighting. I see some room for improvement but I saw a wood mage in action basically. And then there's the fact that you gotta switch your tactics according to the class you're fighting, so you don't knock archers back repeatedly for maximum damage super pokes.

b:pleased

How can you compare mystics that don't pk as nw and tw does not show a players ability to fight 1v1? As for tactics, I know I can improve on this which is why I pk to try different things. And I usually only use pushback on archers as I'm about to end the fight. The pushback gives me time to use thicket before the archer can use antistun/stun on me.
  • kaikenji
    kaikenji Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Heartz (full deity allows him to kill by apsing), Lidstorm (good at using skills), TruWarz same as Lidstorm
    Assassin: kemushi understands how to stunlock as a sin, Naberis has good combos
    Barbarian: BigCojones tankiest barb, Jans is a very good barb in PK mode
    Blademaster: slewdem is decent but at times forgets marrow
    Cleric: Aeliah (perfectionist), SonH is pretty good even though he isn't as greatly geared although at times he does strange things that cause the fight to be longer than it should.
    Mystic: PG_Junior is good in NW haven't really seen in PK much, Thicket has improved a lot with stunlocks and finishing fights, Xaner does well with lower gear (ex. farmed higher geared mystic in PK)
    Psychic: Anjumaru is a glass cannon that can kill people fast but if stunned can also die fast, The__Sun is annoying as **** in NW and pretty good in PK, Evangile (when she pks instead of standing around like a carebearb:laugh) has decent combos.
    Seeker: Nobody other than Kalopsia..
    Wizard: Haven't seen much from wizzies lately but I guess Dragslave isn't bad
    Venomancer: WackyTacky understands when to be defensive and offensive in NW, Anonome is same
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    How can you compare mystics that don't pk as nw and tw does not show a players ability to fight 1v1? As for tactics, I know I can improve on this which is why I pk to try different things. And I usually only use pushback on archers as I'm about to end the fight. The pushback gives me time to use thicket before the archer can use antistun/stun on me.

Ok that was my bad, I should have been more specific. I meant I don't see that many mystics on PvP in general because I'm not in a TW faction and I don't really remember seeing many on NW, and it's all so fast I can barely see anything in there anyway. So I pay more attention to mystics that are out at west PKing.

About the pushback, I saw you using that more than once and I don't think I saw it work on the way you wanted to in any of them. Or at least I can say you were far from finishing the fight when pushing him back. Though I hate the fact that there are so few mystics on DW, I really hope for a surprise next time I see you fighting. For what I've seen before, that's my two cents. Most skilled mystic currently that I've seen on PK: Xaner.
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Truwarz.
    Cleric: None, op class BS BSBSBS (adilynne 1 shot me with ironheart)
    Sin: idk do no damage on HA class regardless i cant tell
    Psy: still the__sun
    Barb: havent seen anything special recently.
    Veno: Same as above.
    Mystic: Xaner punches up hard sometimes, other times is weak
    Seeker: All spam skills and wait for zerk crit, i dont see much extraordinary
    Wiz: Tato 1 shot whole server.
    BM: X_Drac_X pretty good.
  • asukaze
    asukaze Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Going by what I've seen last few months or so.

Psyphic: The_Sun, Evangile, Anjumara, Alex, AznBloodV

Are you serious? That Psychic is way to far from like 100 better psychics, she is the perfect example of a dumb casher relying on gears with no skill at all and trying to be cool... that is why I hate this stupid topics... Looks more like a damn popularity poll that the real thing...
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    asukaze wrote: »
    Are you serious? That Psychic is the perfect example of a carebear b:cute..
    b:chuckle
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    b:chuckle

See? Using bear emotes instead of foxes! Clearly, you are an undercover bear spy and not a fish! f:gone
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    See? Using bear emotes instead of foxes! Clearly, you are an undercover bear spy and not a fish! f:gone

*covers OP in tar and feathers*

NOTHING to see hear keep moving along.

*hides*

---

That aside...

We can all apply that old saying to every single list like this.... "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Except we can switch beauty with "skill" and we get a saying that is true for any 'profession.' :D
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

b:laugh Yes I am!

@Slivaf Opinions opinions! That's what this topic is for and that's what's being given. b:chuckle I'm definitly not the best, but that doesn't mean I'm bad at my class. Cash isn't everything. Plus my gear is farrr from being maxed out nor do I brag with it. b:shutup
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sin: idk do no damage on HA class regardless i cant tell

I've hit r9.3 barbs for 12-14k. I'm sure other sins with better gear could hit them for more.
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've hit r9.3 barbs for 12-14k. I'm sure other sins with better gear could hit them for more.

Lol, and like there's only HA classes in the game xD
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Heartz
    Assassin: Kemushi
    Barbarian: Jans
    Blademaster: I'm gonna' say X_Drac_X, cause I don't really see any other BM in action lately. Drac y u so active?
    Cleric: Aeliah
    Mystic: A_Raft (A_Raft is the scariest mystic I've seen)
    Psyphic: The__Sun
    Seeker: Livboeree
    Wizard: DeathProof & Dragslave
    Venomancer: WackyTaffy

note* my choices can be changed with bribes of chicken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: DarkSkiesX, Lidstorm, __Rydia__
    Assassin: kemushi, Ehop, Naberis
    Barbarian: Jans, BigCojones
    Blademaster: RobMyth, WangZi, Slewden, Ex_tacy, Aelicia
    Cleric: Gwendollyn, NingXiang, Aeliah, Aikana
    Mystic: Damny, A_Raft, Cherries
    Psyphic: The__Sun, Mezk, AznBloodV, Anjumara
    Seeker: Tizanos, Iceblade, purpleseeker, Ebrithalia, Livboree
    Wizard: GimmeSnuSnu, Tche_BR
    Venomancer: Pepoash, Anonome, WackyTaffy

Theres some others I just don't remember all atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited January 2014

12-14k zerk crit. 3k non zerk non crit against 50k hp. Sin do no dmg. need 20k+ dmg to make anyone blink.
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer:xRedHoodx (Very good skill) Heartz (Very op)

Assassin:GatozPT(Aps) Sword_Tammer +bigknockers (R9R3 Sin)

Barbarian:Jans (Good DD) BigCojones <3 Yams (Tanky xD even
    w/o a charm lol)

Blademaster:Ex_tacy (Best APS BM-Strongest damage pve wise-Good in NW/TW) Slewden(Hurts )

Cleric:Aeliah (Best Cleric.... Hands down has prob put most time into game than any other cleric. Has mastered locking and even canceling seal of god/sleep if people are trying to resist) SonH :P This nub right here is probably my favorite cleric <3 Don't tell him i told you guys.

Mystic:Xaner that guy is a badass. (But if i had to pick someone other than me :D) Cherries (only because of how tanky she/he is.) Algiz(Becoming more and more geared... When he starts pking and is r9r3 +10 or higher.. It will be fun)

Psyphic:Ooooo Evangile (in pk mode) although many other psychics are equally as good[or better] but don't pk as much.

Seeker:Kalopsia (best geared) and Ebrithalia (is a fairly good seeker...from what i see in pk/tw...

Wizard:DeathProof (Has had very fun duels with this one) Dragslave (can never have fun duels because i am a genie skill spark away from dying.)

Venomancer:
    Anonome (Idk if it is just because SonH always killed me after she purges but... anonome is one hell of a veno to fight with in NW xD)

And this ends my share on this :) Please feel free to tell me who i missed (Give me a reason why they should be added!!!!)

<3 Hope this doesn't offend anyone.
    edited January 2014
    12-14k zerk crit. 3k non zerk non crit against 50k hp. Sin do no dmg. need 20k+ dmg to make anyone blink.

14k from a sin will make a barb blink dude. I've seen 40k+ hp barbs get their charm beated by non aps sins.

Nice try tho. GG.
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited January 2014
    14k from a sin will make a barb blink dude. I've seen 40k+ hp barbs get their charm beated by non aps sins.

Nice try tho. GG.

I am a 40k+ HP barb and they are bad to lose to dph if its even true.
    edited January 2014
    I am a 40k+ HP barb and they are bad to lose to dph if its even true.

Sometimes it has little to do with you, and more with the other person. Nice try tho. GG,
  • lyliannah
    lyliannah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cleric: None, op class BS BSBSBS (adilynne 1 shot me with ironheart)

f:cry
    Adilynne is a mystic...OP if she is using IH and one shotting people...nerf please! f:horror
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Nice try tho. GG.

14k doesn't even tick the charm of a 40k+ HP barb, not sure why the barb would be blinking at that unless he plans on standing still and doing nothing. Charms are there to be beated on, I guess you could call it a win if you finally kill them once their charm runs out and they can't be bothered to replace it.
    edited January 2014
    lyliannah wrote: »
    f:cry
    Adilynne is a mystic...OP if she is using IH and one shotting people...nerf please! f:horror

She also has a cleric with a similar name.

AdiLynne and AdiIynne. With PWi text they look almost the same.
    14k doesn't even tick the charm of a 40k+ HP barb, not sure why the barb would be blinking at that unless he plans on standing still and doing nothing. Charms are there to be beated on, I guess you could call it a win if you finally kill them once their charm runs out and they can't be bothered to replace it.

Well people like this guy expect sins to do NO damage on HA classes, and I just proved him otherwise. Generally barbs don't expect to get chunked by a sin.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well people like this guy expect sins to do NO damage on HA classes, and I just proved him otherwise. Generally barbs don't expect to get chunked by a sin.

You should know by now that Stonk is even more of a troll than I am, I vote for him as best barb. DionDagger should get a mention as he is better than 95% of the sins on the server and I can't even claim to be the best HA cleric anymore b:cry
    edited January 2014
    You should know by now that Stonk is even more of a troll than I am, I vote for him as best barb. DionDagger should get a mention as he is better than 95% of the sins on the server and I can't even claim to be the best HA cleric anymore b:cry

I love you too smashy <3b:cute
  • MaleficAngel - Dreamweaver
    MaleficAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Heartz, oh god plz don't let me run into him in NWs anymore...

Assassin: Rafaels <3 he doesn't only spark and aps... when he grabs aggro he manages to survive

Barbarian: RafaelsBarb <3 best cata puller i've seen playing

Blademaster: clan_sasuke, knows when to swich weapons and use the right skills at the right times

Cleric: SonH, pretty lethal cleric but I gotta mention huzik though he has no gear at all he's best healer I've seen on PvE

Mystic: Iasmin, knows dam well the class and can be lethal and supportive when necessary

Psyphic: The_Sun and LordBosk, just hate running into them in NWs...

Seeker: IceBlade and Grimmjow, oh they give me hell aswell...

Wizard: Tche_BR and Philco, lethal and resistant as much as the class can handle

Venomancer: Anonome, knows dam well the class