A real 10* orb?

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
We haven't had a real 10* orb sale in months and I think its about time... If there are any gms, admins, or mods that can put the request up to the sales team that would be great... And please no rip off sales, we are due for a 25 gold or lower sale b:thanks
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does this mean no one on your server has a '*10 orb problem' where they're randomily getting them in the mail all the time :x?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    I don't know about other people but i only got 3 from the whole thing, I got like 12 orbs i need for my gear to be done and the last good sale was 3+ months ago
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know about other people but i only got 3 from the whole thing, I got like 12 orbs i need for my gear to be done and the last good sale was 3+ months ago

Someone on DW has gotten 134 now, and apologizes on wc whenever they make little popups appear in people's screens OTL I don't think he's used them though, since he has such a precise count.

Good sales doesn't encompass two days sales, then, I suppose.
    I have no idea how much they were on that sale....
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited January 2014

Good sales doesn't encompass two days sales, then, I suppose.
    I have no idea how much they were on that sale....

That was a troll sale, the orbs were 35 gold
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    We haven't had a real 10* orb sale in months and I think its about time... If there are any gms, admins, or mods that can put the request up to the sales team that would be great... And please no rip off sales, we are due for a 25 gold or lower sale b:thanks

Sorry, we mods can't do anything but manage the forums (meaning just closing threads).
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Quoting myself for relevancy.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    That said, asking for a specific sale here will not change a thing. The sales team is independent of the forums and would never see the request anyways. Even if they did, a single person asking wouldn't change the minds of them, or the higher ups they'd have to bother if they decided to change whatever sale they had planned on a whim for a single person.

All you, or anyone else, can do is wait for whatever they bring to happen as none of us can actually influence them. When we have a permanent CM, the best they can try to ask the sales department to do something. However, even that does not mean sales has to even consider listening.

Just because we've been spoiled by a major price cut becoming a more common sale does not mean them selling for an amount below the actual price but above what we've become accustomed to is not a sale. We may not like the price chosen, but a discount is still a discount.

And if you honestly think this is bad relative to PWI, you should have seen the original price for wind widgets. Now that was stupidly expensive. Especially considering what they did.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does this mean no one on your server has a '*10 orb problem' where they're randomily getting them in the mail all the time :x?

What do i have to do to get 10* orbs randomly in my mailbox? D:

Boomz is just mad because he's not refined enough to reliably beat non-reborn archers geared like him.