login in timed out

aaerius
aaerius Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Support Desk
I just had to patch this moring now im not able to login it says login has timed out please check your internet connections. Any ideas beause my connection is just fine
Post edited by aaerius on

Comments

• Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had same issue, I defrag computer last night and had trouble loggin on this morning. I ran scan, updated windows restarted computer still didn't work so I deleted cookies and reboot again and the Arc was able to run so not sure if doing any of that helped or if they fixed it while I was doing the reboot but it's worth try good luck :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • aaerius
    edited January 2014
    that did help get me to the next screen now its saying error 101 loading http/games
  • aaerius
    edited January 2014
    now it wont open perfectworl game so im not sure what to do
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Though your connection at your ISP may be just fine, that doesn't mean that there isn't an issue somewhere along the highway that your data takes to the server. Read here for details.

If your having an issue with the client itself, it could be cause by several factors, and I would need more information to troubleshoot it fully.

Offhand though, sound like you may have some file corruption. This can be caused by drive errors, heavy fragmentation, or by security software "repairing" the files. (Or as I often refer to as "eating" the files.)

If you've run the scan and corrected drive issues, then ensure that your entire client directory is completely excluded from all AV scans, temporarily disable the AV software, and then run a Verify on the files three times in a row. Afterwards, reboot to clear the RAM, and try again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]