Bots at dailies

2»

Comments

• trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    dropping coins means you buy your spot from a bot. Think about this! And unfortunately, the user can't buy brain for my coins... I am too proud to just let some fool to collect tax from me. Using dispel is a kind of tax too. Finding new spot is another kind of tax. Or i can just fight with the bot. The user check it, hmm... just 100k coin? Maybe tomorrow... And nothing happens.
    Check Zoldi's comment, and try to imagine how an effective bot looks like! And peace will arrive again.

Maybe you didn't notice, but nobody else from Morai actually confirmed having a problem on doing their dailies. You are just getting over-excited on something that could happen in your mind because you don't know how the bot works b:laugh

Sooner or later you'll have to pay taxes. Better learn with worthles game money b:mischievous
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Why must people who are 105 second born with R999+12 and 300+ attack levels bot in a huge group where people need to kill mobs?

Duh. Because there's nothing better to do once you get to 105 the third time and have R999+12.
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dropping coins means you buy your spot from a bot. Think about this! And unfortunately, the user can't buy brain for my coins...

Mhm. 40 stacks of 1 coin. And the average lvl 60 or higher mob drops, per mob, how many again? It's more expensive to drop a bunch of low level items.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    best way i found to annoy bots is drop a trail of coins to make em pick the coins and make you able to kill some mobs lol it can be so easyb:laugh
  • Shock_n_awe - Sanctuary
    Shock_n_awe - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bots aren't going away, you all might as well find a way to live with it as it is. PWI is making money on auto-recovery stones now more than EVER, I am absolutely certain their sales of charms has also risen, perhaps not as profoundly as the auto-recovery stones but increased nonetheless.

Thy added something tot he game that boosted profits... What do you think they are going to do about it? Nothing, if anything they will have a sale on charms and auto-recovery stones to give the botters a break every now and then.

Auto-culti is not going away.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please consider what people are probably botting for and then rethink your "PWI is making money off of people buying charms" statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People are mostly botting for event gold which means free charms and free refine aids. I also doubt auto-recovery stones sales have risen either because there are classes that can bot forever (well, until their weapon breaks) such as Clerics with Sage Spirit's Gift/Demon Guardian Seal.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bots aren't going away, you all might as well find a way to live with it as it is. PWI is making money on auto-recovery stones now more than EVER, I am absolutely certain their sales of charms has also risen, perhaps not as profoundly as the auto-recovery stones but increased nonetheless.

Thy added something tot he game that boosted profits... What do you think they are going to do about it? Nothing, if anything they will have a sale on charms and auto-recovery stones to give the botters a break every now and then.

Auto-culti is not going away.

I personnaly don't need auto-recovery stones nor charms to bot on my mystic. I don't know for other classes/people though
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Meh... As long as they have their filters off so I can expel them to kill few mobs for quest I dont mind b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Meh... As long as they have their filters off so I can expel them to kill few mobs for quest I dont mind b:laugh

Thats an interesting idea..... Im gonna try expel on the grinding machine abusers tomorrow lol b:laugh

Also, i dont know anyone who actually bought rec stones or even charms.
    Most people i see are either classes with self heal or r9 +12 who just dont need any healing since they 1 shot everything and the HP generate is way enough to keep them alive.

I didnt see anyone who bought charms from the boutique/ players at all. Event charms are so much cheaper .....
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • HanyIstok - Morai
    HanyIstok - Morai Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    trands wrote: »
    Maybe you didn't notice, but nobody else from Morai actually confirmed having a problem on doing their dailies. You are just getting over-excited on something that could happen in your mind because you don't know how the bot works b:laugh

Sooner or later you'll have to pay taxes. Better learn with worthles game money b:mischievous

You guys don't understand what i wanted to say: the problem is not that, that i can't use a bot, or i spare that 10 coin.. .the problem is that my boots are full with people who can't set a bot! Many ppl replied here that using an effective bot means your bot is away from the popular places, so no one will **** em up.
    And... this problem is on the Morai server too, just there are european ppl, who better talk french or german on other forums, to avoid the silly americans.
  • TuffPuppy - Morai
    TuffPuppy - Morai Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Best solution to increase the number of bots in base quests area.
    I didn't understand the Mystics' ressurect part by the way

If you give a botter your Resurrect buff, the bot stops.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014

f:stare
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Thats an interesting idea..... Im gonna try expel on the grinding machine abusers tomorrow lol b:laugh
    Interesting idea. If you do that long enough (a minute), most bots will assume they've failed and bail out. So if you can chain expel for a minute, you can boot a bot. Until people wizen up and set filters...
    I didnt see anyone who bought charms from the boutique/ players at all. Event charms are so much cheaper .....
    Practically free if your bot is set up to pick DQ items.
    People are mostly botting for event gold which means free charms and free refine aids. I also doubt auto-recovery stones sales have risen either because there are classes that can bot forever (well, until their weapon breaks) such as Clerics with Sage Spirit's Gift/Demon Guardian Seal.

- Sins with Blood Paint and heavy armor (or good light armor). More lifeleech then damage taken = bot forever. They also have a skill that gives them more loot on death as I recall. Seems popular on Morai - folk are crying for APS daggers on the worldchannel.
    - Mystics with triplespark and Clear Thoughts for mana replenishment. Falling Petals for selfhealing. High mana reserve required though.
    - BMs. Diamond Sutra for healing, Alter Marrow for defense boosts. Popular combo against melee mobs. Mana leech on hit weapon is a good idea (annihilator of souls, demon axe).
    - Archers: Trip spark for health and Winged Shell spamming for mana regen. Base attack and self buffs are usually enough to drop things. Risky to do pickups with them though. Very nice to do group autoculti with (for instance BM and archer in party - archer set up to not pick up things, BM set up to gather).
    - Barb: Life on hit chance weapon and a ton of hitpoints. Simple but effective.

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    - BMs. Diamond Sutra for healing, Alter Marrow for defense boosts. Popular combo against melee mobs. Mana leech on hit weapon is a good idea (annihilator of souls, demon axe).

Diamond Sutra and Alter Marrow are instant skills, which tend to mess up auto-culti.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited January 2014

It's not working for me b:surrender not that I thought it would or anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    It's not working for me b:surrender not that I thought it would or anything

[Troll]
    Maybe you should try with Mass Resurection, but you need the bot to accept your squad invitation first b:surrender
    [/Troll]
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Diamond Sutra and Alter Marrow are instant skills, which tend to mess up auto-culti.

They can be made to work. I've got my autoculti running smoothly with them. Combo: Attack, attack, alter marrow, attack, attack, sutra, attack, attack. I've got max spark on a 40 second countdown as support... in the rare instances where the attack routine does freeze up, the support combo triggering resets it. Only drawback is the bot pauses briefly after using an instant skill, so it's a bit slower then 3rd party bot users (who are still bannable and easily detected by this difference).

My main problem is that the bot bugs out after about 3 hours when the weapon breaks... Devil Axes should solve that issue though. Anyone able to get me a pair? ;)

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1)Lure a WB down if its possible and let them attack

a WB..what is this, 2009?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Venficuss - Heavens Tear
    Venficuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:laugh get ussed to it pwi is just a messed up game run by a bunch of idiotsb:laugh
    Hi
    My boots are filled with the botters where the dailies are. Cannot do faction base quests 90 or 100+, because there are a couple of fool botting there nonstop with their op geared characters.
    A few days ago killing 15 mobs takes 30 min for 2 of us, but a single mob is just 2-3-4 hit! But i cant get a mob, when 3 bots raiding in the area! PWI, thanks for doing this! Isn't anything against this (do not tell me, that drop a few coins on ground, thats not a solution)?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    a bit annoying when your trying to do morai dailies.

just stumbled upon an R999 archer and her slave picker-upper. Annoyance to the extreme cause their both in PT, archer doesnt stop to pick **** up instead leaves it for the other archer to pick it, thus killing daily mobs faster. Im very tempted to put my seeker there just to **** around with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Im not saying get rid of the bots because I find it kinda handy if I need to go afk for a lil while (like 10m-1hr). But I do and have experienced being on the other side of the bottter at quest mobs and such it is annyoing. Why not either make the quest mobs more abundant or make other non quest mobs more profitable/give more exp (not alot but more than normal) or give the bot program more restrictions.

Its kinda starting to get to the point where we wont have to actually play the game to play the game.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.