Dreamweaver server Crashed

Comments

• Bramblethorn - Dreamweaver
    Bramblethorn - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Anyone know how long this main map crash is going to take before up again ?
    please if a G.M reads this try posting in a world chat so players have an idea of what is occurring, that we are able to plan accordingly.

THANX
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Right.
    My sin is still botting in morai at least \o/

b:victory Botting in Heaven while he finishes a quest.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Falmont - Dreamweaver
    Falmont - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Stuck in the Cube!
    "Is that a Pataka in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wasn't on world map i was logging in for the first time today but i get a "Could not log into server" message
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was about to teleport to Morai when I dcd QQ I was clicking the teleport scroll and it didn't work... sux
  • Argen - Dreamweaver
    Argen - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Anyone not on world map is stuck where ever they are... sounds like people on world map have dc'd? sound about right?

when will they have it up an running
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    I wasn't on world map i was logging in for the first time today but i get a "Could not log into server" message
    Whatever you were logging into was on the world map. Try something else?
    I was about to teleport to Morai when I dcd QQ I was clicking the teleport scroll and it didn't work... sux

That sucks balls.
    Actually, this issue has occurred before many times. It usually only takes about an hour for it to be resolved. We just need to be patient.

Since there is a second thread, I dragged this quote from over there. Relax everyone.

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Though I'm not at my gaming computer to log in right now I remember this happening in the past a few times, so like said before it's not the end of the world. Though the increase amount of server issues across the board with any and all servers is really starting to get annoying...

f:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EzioShadow - Heavens Tear
    EzioShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Any1 around to atleast give up some kinda of update for dream weaver
    b:surrender
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    *farms herbs* Nom Nom Nom.

Algiz is funny.

• TruWarz - Dreamweaver
    TruWarz - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    its ok people could take a break n watch the last tw of Dynasty vs Relic DynastyvsRelic TW
  • Farcry - Dreamweaver
    Farcry - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Im having issues logging into the Dreamweaver Server. My account its self logs in just fine, but when i go to log in with my Character it says, Could Not Log in to Server. But it lets me log in just fine on the Raging Tides Server. Anyone having same Issue or something similar?
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    its ok people could take a break n watch the last tw of Dynasty vs Relic DynastyvsRelic TW

Did you get that fixed with YouTube? I couldn't watch it last time due to a copyright infringement.

• Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Please do not create more threads for this. There are two already.

• Liselda - Dreamweaver
    Liselda - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    World map has died on DW..... Anyone on World map dc'd and everyone else is stuck.....
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hope this is fixed soon. I'm stuck in the main room of Cube. Joy. -__-
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • TruWarz - Dreamweaver
    TruWarz - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ya i got it fixed they really didnt like me using kingdom hearts soundtrack music lol
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,878 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    IF the WM crashes you will be unable to log the server and will be kicked out. Anyone in an instance "Should" be able to continue untill you either leave or are kicked off the instance.

It could take a few to restart the main Map as well depending on the issue.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    ya i got it fixed they really didnt like me using kingdom hearts soundtrack music lol

Oh! Okay. Using parts of the song or remixes really helps. I'll go check out the vid.

• SLICIM - Raging Tide
    SLICIM - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    today 1-21-2014 on Perfect World Dream Weaver server i went in to PV after i got done it would not let me out so i tried to relog now when i click on my toon it goes back to log in screen with a message could not log in to server anyone els with this problem
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    World map has crashed.
    Everyone who was in the main map DC'ed and can't log in back to game (gets a "Could not connect to Server" error).

Though, who was in an instance such as morai, lunar, warsong, primal world, PV, FC, delta, etc., got stuck into those places for the simply fact that they can't go back to the main map because it is glitched.

There's already a thread where we are (QQing), I mean, discussing the problems: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1665781

b:pleased
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • toutoi
    toutoi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    PWI's map server for the game has crashed. Everyone in game is complaining about being stuck in various maps.
  • Straitrazor - Dreamweaver
    Straitrazor - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've been having trouble logging in to the Dreamweaver server. I was disconnected in the City of the Lost at around 3:30 pm and when I tried to log back in it said my account was already logged in. I did a force log, still said I was already online. Went to a different server and it worked fine. Came back, still locked out. I waited a while, checked my internet signal, verified the files of the game client, did a full scan, did a traceid, ran the game again and I was able to get to the character screen. But that's it. I couldn't get into the game. 'Could not log in to server' came up and I just stopped for a while. Restarted my computer, ran it again with nothing else going and I was still unable to get past the character selection screen. Is Dreamweaver having problems or something?
    edited January 2014
    Stuck in the cube. Funny thing is that I wasn't even in the cube when I dc'ed. I was on the main map and was at 1k streams. The cube yanked me back (since I used it to port to arch. XD) Tried teleporting, and tried teleport incenses. I'd much rather be in Morai, Primal World, Heaven, or Hell right now. Hopefully this issue is resolved shortly. I don't want to see a rollback either. I just got my dark negation wings, got all skills sage, and all skills that aren't primal or last morai ones...so rollback for this cleric please. XD

Good choice of title. Lol. Drama Weaver's WC is as lively as ever. LMAO.

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

• Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Stuck in the cube. Funny thing is that I wasn't even in the cube when I dc'ed. I was on the main map and was at 1k streams. The cube yanked me back (since I used it to port to arch. XD) Tried teleporting, and tried teleport incenses. I'd much rather be in Morai, Primal World, Heaven, or Hell right now. Hopefully this issue is resolved shortly. I don't want to see a rollback either. I just got my dark negation wings, got all skills sage, and all skills that aren't primal or last morai ones...so rollback for this cleric please. XD

Good choice of title. Lol. Drama Weaver's WC is as lively as ever. LMAO.

Am I able to use a squad sig in Heaven? If so, I can bring you there.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If they rollback the server for some reason, I'll be officially paranoid about the servers.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I've merged the threads and will go poke a GM about this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited January 2014
    If they rollback the server for some reason, I'll be officially paranoid about the servers.

If they do, I made a screenshot of each gear piece I have. Lol. Stats included, as well as my inventory, wings, xp, stats, etc.

Hopefully I don't lose anything this way. Lol.

• Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So...PWI likes to say that all the lag and disconnections are all my fault...I'm after all Queen...no wait Empress...no, no that's right I was upgraded by my friends wasn't I?! It's Goddess of the internet! I control all the lag and all the dc's of all of you! Mawhahahaha! *clears throat* So yeah it's all my fault! Everyone's lag is because I don't know how to verify my game files and all the dc'ing...well that's only my internet...yeah so I control it all! Got to love the replies you get from the GMs when you make a ticket in this game about an issue all of us are having. Instead of fessing up and say "Oh sure, we know we have a problem and are trying to figure it out, but have no clue how to fix it." They instead try to pass the buck! Wonder how they will make this out to be our fault? Maybe we didn't spend enough real money so the World map imploded?