The Legend of RexNero?

Comments

• FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    why not...

Play a sin, and kill a wizard like.....

So much discrimination against wizzies, like we cant kill sins now??? >.>

and to be fair, u mentioned all r9r +12 jades people, the sin should be equally geared i guess, otherwise wont be a fair fight

to be fair, if a sin isn't able to farm their own gear to be competetive in pk, then they are already fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    to be fair, if a sin isn't able to farm their own gear to be competetive in pk, then they are already fail.

Competitive in PK is basically R9rr+7 or above

I think it's a bit hypocritical for you to say that considering how you...ahem...acquired your Archer('s gear) ahem
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Competitive in PK is basically R9rr+7 or above

I think it's a bit hypocritical for you to say that considering how you...ahem...acquired your Archer('s gear) ahem

By sitting in a catshop for over 1 year, buying and selling items? Merchanting is a form of making mass money to buy gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    By sitting in a catshop for over 1 year, buying and selling items? Merchanting is a form of making mass money to buy gear.

Still isn't farming, it's merching which is a different skill from farming.
    Im sorry but sins are far more most boring class to play and dont require to much strategise. Veno for example requires lot of thinking (which pet to use when, when to use human and when to use fox form, wich buff to use ect, not to mention keep an eye on squad and toss them some chi when needed. Clerics - very hard class to master pvp on, in pwe take care of everyone, debuff boss ect. BMs - use all your weapons, swich what its needed in certan moments, use best skills for each weapon and so on. Psys not very hard to play in pwe, but to know to play good in pvp you need to really master your timing on swiching between black and white voodoo, as well as use of your skills.

Sins are best dps class that were created to hide in stelth and kill target with the first blow. In pwe every 7 year old kid can play it tbh. They had thir peak in pvp when they were almost unposible to kill. Hide in stelt, triple spark, tele, kill. Not much brain you need for that. Most sins stop playing game after they lost ability to kill everyone in first blow, some start plaiyng other classes.

Like I sad i have veno, cleric, bm and sin. I did pvp on all of them but I found psy most interesting becuse of its abbility to be deffence and offence. Other classes didnt play much (wizzard never) so cant speak for them.

W/e you think, sins are really not hard to play comparing to other classes who needs to use lot more thinking and strategize then sins. Only thing that separates good sin for avarage one is to know how to take advantage of ginie skills and apos.

Mybe you just wach vids to much. Go against Fay or Fly or Slew like Rex used to go and I wana see how you will managed. If you beat any of them ill admitt I was wrong. But till I see you do that, sorry Ill rank Rex bit higher then you:)

Rex earned his way in pvp world despite his lack of skills. You not yet, so be humble till you reach that lvl.

First you have to be humble and admit you still know nothing about the sin class, then maybe I'll consider it. Sins were never meant to kill opponents in the first hit, the opponent has to be weak defensively in order for that to happen.

How about this, put a full r9.3+12 deity sin against a full r9.3+12 jaded psy and see how many times the sin '1 shots' the psy. None. I've done it, sins are meant to chain skills together to kill, once again 1 shots only happen if the opponent is really weak defensively. Also as psy, do you think you are easy to kill vs sins? I'd laugh because you forget all the things sins have to go through now against competent opponents. You speak with ideals that expired when g16, r9rr, and stealth/anti aps apo became so abundant. How many endgame sins were there ever on the server? There was and has always been only 2, rex and goredawn, the rest have been pure aps. If sins are so easy to play as you claim, there would be more sins willing to TW, yet you find more psy's and archers in endgame gear, and willing to do TW. Can you explain that? If the class is so 'easy' to play and master.

Honestly, I rarely watch vids, I only do so when people link them to me, or I'm bored on youtube.
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ahh the eggos come out as always. This thread is not about how Great Thou Art Dion!! It was started as kinda memory lane on Rex,
    Always someone turn it to hate on someone else. Many sins apply at TW factions and are denied due to too damn many on the server.
    Soon only ones left on this server will be the ones with the biggest eggo's and you can fight one another for top EGGOMANIAC!
  • The_Duke - Dreamweaver
    The_Duke - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    First you have to be humble and admit you still know nothing about the sin class, then maybe I'll consider it. Sins were never meant to kill opponents in the first hit, the opponent has to be weak defensively in order for that to happen.

How about this, put a full r9.3+12 deity sin against a full r9.3+12 jaded psy and see how many times the sin '1 shots' the psy. None. I've done it, sins are meant to chain skills together to kill, once again 1 shots only happen if the opponent is really weak defensively. Also as psy, do you think you are easy to kill vs sins? I'd laugh because you forget all the things sins have to go through now against competent opponents. You speak with ideals that expired when g16, r9rr, and stealth/anti aps apo became so abundant. How many endgame sins were there ever on the server? There was and has always been only 2, rex and goredawn, the rest have been pure aps. If sins are so easy to play as you claim, there would be more sins willing to TW, yet you find more psy's and archers in endgame gear, and willing to do TW. Can you explain that? If the class is so 'easy' to play and master.

Honestly, I rarely watch vids, I only do so when people link them to me, or I'm bored on youtube.

You forgot to mention Poetic he was a full r9 back in the day before recast r9 came into the picture ijs
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014

DS, please don't make me post a certain post you can easily find through google, you're only fooling yourself.
    You've gained this gear by merchanting alright, just not through the way you're mentioning b:bye
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How about this, put a full r9.3+12 deity sin against a full r9.3+12 jaded psy and see how many times the sin '1 shots' the psy. None. I've done it,

this means you are full r9.3+deity?
    How many endgame sins were there ever on the server? There was and has always been only 2, rex and goredawn,

may i count you in the 2 players above . so it will be 3 now?
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still isn't farming, it's merching which is a different skill from farming.

How about this, put a full r9.3+12 deity sin against a full r9.3+12 jaded psy and see how many times the sin '1 shots' the psy. None. I've done it, sins are meant to chain skills together to kill, once again 1 shots only happen if the opponent is really weak defensively. Also as psy, do you think you are easy to kill vs sins? I'd laugh because you forget all the things sins have to go through now against competent opponents. You speak with ideals that expired when g16, r9rr, and stealth/anti aps apo became so abundant. How many endgame sins were there ever on the server? There was and has always been only 2, Rex and goredawn, the rest have been pure aps. If sins are so easy to play as you claim, there would be more sins willing to TW, yet you find more psy's and archers in endgame gear, and willing to do TW. Can you explain that? If the class is so 'easy' to play and master.

During Rex time there was lot more then 2 OP end game geared sins. That was time of aps gear yes, but we talking now about Rex time. Some of them were Poetic, Angela$, Sinsatious, HR, Critty.... forgive me if I forgot someone...but there was lot more then 2 op sins:)

Take some time and read description of your class and learn that your class is assassin - hide in shadows, sneaking to opponent and waiting to execute deadly kill. That is his role in pvp and it doesn't have anything to do with gear. If you think any diff, then you totally dunno nothing about class you playing.

Sins in pwe don't have to do anything but spark att - if you don't think thats boring good for you, but I find it boring as hell. Sins in pvp have to have some knowledge in using skills ofc same as other classes, but sins style of pvp is just something I personally don't prefer.

You asking why people don't play sins in tw lol. Because when pwi made casters more powerfully, and sins lost their ability to 1 shot enemy, people made archers mostly on same acc for tw, people made other classes for tw or pk which are more interesting to play and can contribute more in tw and nw by killing more people in same time. Also due to limitid things that sin can contribute in tw, most of tw oriented factions limits number of sins that can join. Yea I still think sin is class that is easy to play comparing to other classes.

I know like maybe 3 sins atm on our server who totally kick assess in playing their class and can kill me in nw. My respect to them:)

This thread is if I can recall about Rex, not about sins in general. I stated my opinion about him which is based on knowing him personally, pvping with him, being in his faction etc.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There was and has always been only 2, rex and goredawn, the rest have been pure aps.

b:surrender someone forgot lot of people lol, one being Zsw
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Zsw always claimed he wasn't end-game.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Zsw was full perfect citrines. Not exactly Goredawn-level endgame
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:surrender ik he was not endgame, but he still was able to do stuff endgame sin pull off
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Zsw is my alt.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    RexNero is my alt...b:bye
  • GimmeSnuSnu - Dreamweaver
    GimmeSnuSnu - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:chuckle he come and speed $100,00+ and own and crash and fail and leave b:surrender
  • Star_Red - Dreamweaver
    Star_Red - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I saw Rex and his Gladio faction in Cyberius server be4 it close and they still have bad *** armor and yet still no skills lolb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] f:fume
    edited January 2014

Zsw is about +10 refine. That's not endgame. I know every peice of gear ZSW has because he post them on his youtube.

He's honestly one of the few sin's I respect. Not just for his skill, but his personality.
    edited January 2014
    "Take some time and read description of your class and learn that your class is assassin - hide in shadows, sneaking to opponent and waiting to execute deadly kill. That is his role in pvp and it doesn't have anything to do with gear. If you think any diff, then you totally dunno nothing about class you playing.

Sins in pwe don't have to do anything but spark att - if you don't think thats boring good for you, but I find it boring as hell. Sins in pvp have to have some knowledge in using skills ofc same as other classes, but sins style of pvp is just something I personally don't prefer."

You made this conversation about sin's in general making statements like this. There's more than 1 playstyle for assassins. If you were a halfway decent sin you would know that. To say you think I don't know my class? Then you have lost all credebility and I'll leave it at that. I can't respect someone that cashed their way to the top then called their ability to kill others in less gear, "skilled". Let's go over what endgame is ok? End game is have G12 or higher shards in every peice of gear, +12 refines on everything, and having the highest grade weapons and armor while your at it. G13 daggers were close to endgame, but r9 daggers always out DDed them by a large margin. r9, r8rr and, g15 were then endgame. Not g13.

Have a nice day.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:chuckle he come and speed $100,00+ and own and crash and fail and leave b:surrender

If he spent $100 only and had those gears, good for him... b:chuckleif you meant $10000 good for pwi, and in general, cashers are the ones who keep game alive, but jealous people hate them for getting stuff faster, like being r9r 1st in server and such.
    We could really use some more heavy casherso keep game alive, maybe people would start to care more if game becomes more profitable for them
    edited January 2014
    "Take some time and read description of your class and learn that your class is assassin - hide in shadows, sneaking to opponent and waiting to execute deadly kill. That is his role in pvp and it doesn't have anything to do with gear. If you think any diff, then you totally dunno nothing about class you playing.

Sins in pwe don't have to do anything but spark att - if you don't think thats boring good for you, but I find it boring as hell. Sins in pvp have to have some knowledge in using skills ofc same as other classes, but sins style of pvp is just something I personally don't prefer."

You made this conversation about sin's in general making statements like this. There's more than 1 playstyle for assassins. If you were a halfway decent sin you would know that. To say you think I don't know my class? Then you have lost all credebility and I'll leave it at that. I can't respect someone that cashed their way to the top then called their ability to kill others in less gear, "skilled". Let's go over what endgame is ok? End game is have G12 or higher shards in every peice of gear, +12 refines on everything, and having the highest grade weapons and armor while your at it. G13 daggers were close to endgame, but r9 daggers always out DDed them by a large margin. r9, r8rr and, g15 were then endgame. Not g13.

Have a nice day.

So you cant respect people that cashed their way in this game?!?! seriously?!?!

So you don't respect Merangelus, Hertz, Kajinka, Kalopsia....and many others who cash in game and you asking why I call you jelly...

you are shallow as much as you are jealous.

W/e you smoking while reading, well stop cause it makes you see things that doesn't exist. Like for example I talking about OP people, and being OP doesn't mean that someone has every single freaking end game peace of gear and shard. OP means gear that is better then what most people have. Most of the sins I mention had then jaded gear with +10-+12 refines and +12 daggers, and they were OP at that time.

I dont have a clue what kind a sin you are and and tbh idc. Your lack of respect to others saying enough to me. And if I have anything for people that knows how to play this game is respect. I met tones of cashers, noncashers, egomaniac, dushbags ect in this game but if they know how to play, they had my respect, and because of that I m proud to say I never had any problem with anyone in this game. No one ever kos me, or trash talk to me... and that has to be earned. And if for nothing else you could at least respect them because they keep this game going, so you can have all those vids you watching.

And to be back to Rex, you cant respect him cause you don't see the person you just see money and that is you problem. I saw person who was trying to learn his class, who was raging when he lost, who was screaming when he won, who was strategies to make Gladio survive ganks, who farmed tt all day long to get people in Gladio gear, who was sometimes completely impossible to understand and sometimes made complete since. He was lot more of what you see because he was person behind that toon.

Ah btw hope you get KOS by every single cash player on this server ... for sure that would make you legend b:bye
    edited January 2014
    So you cant respect people that cashed their way in this game?!?! seriously?!?!

So you don't respect Merangelus, Hertz, Kajinka, Kalopsia....and many others who cash in game and you asking why I call you jelly...

you are shallow as much as you are jealous.

W/e you smoking while reading, well stop cause it makes you see things that doesn't exist. Like for example I talking about OP people, and being OP doesn't mean that someone has every single freaking end game peace of gear and shard. OP means gear that is better then what most people have. Most of the sins I mention had then jaded gear with +10-+12 refines and +12 daggers, and they were OP at that time.

I dont have a clue what kind a sin you are and and tbh idc. Your lack of respect to others saying enough to me. And if I have anything for people that knows how to play this game is respect. I met tones of cashers, noncashers, egomaniac, dushbags ect in this game but if they know how to play, they had my respect, and because of that I m proud to say I never had any problem with anyone in this game. No one ever kos me, or trash talk to me... and that has to be earned. And if for nothing else you could at least respect them because they keep this game going, so you can have all those vids you watching.

And to be back to Rex, you cant respect him cause you don't see the person you just see money and that is you problem. I saw person who was trying to learn his class, who was raging when he lost, who was screaming when he won, who was strategies to make Gladio survive ganks, who farmed tt all day long to get people in Gladio gear, who was sometimes completely impossible to understand and sometimes made complete since. He was lot more of what you see because he was person behind that toon.

Ah btw hope you get KOS by every single cash player on this server ... for sure that would make you legend b:bye

This game isn't rocket science. The difference between Rex and those players is, I've actually faught them. You prove you are ignorant and you jump to conclusions easily. You state you don't know me, yet you make absilute statements on my character. If you knew anything about me, I am actually on of the least shallow people you will ever meet, and jealousy is a word that does not exist in my mind. You contradict yourself. My lack of respect for others says they have to earn it, just as I have to earn theirs. If you are cowardice enough to repect everyone with OP gear just because they have OP gear, then that is you, not me. I have nothing else to say, good day.
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hmmm Rex ,ya remember!
    he came,
    he become nr 1,sin/psy
    he did all can be done on server(wihtout winning a tw sesason)
    he bought his DODs with 55m ea 3 years ago,x so many chars
    him enjoyed
    him left!

PS wish i was that smart!

The end.
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You guys suck at story time. And you are all bad hehe.

Rexnero begin this game in the same way as anyone else how ever trouble struck him down when he reached level 90 and began to struggle in leveling his sin, so he did what any noob would do and looked to his peers that were having success and did his best to copy them, this took his sin build down many a bizzare path, from having +12 tt100 fists as a demon sin to +12 g13 demon with full +12 aps gear to fully jaded +12 rank 9 and a switch to sage to mimic our old friend and idiot player, poetic. This gear and cultivation change turned the man into a monster in PVP, he was so much tankier than the rest of the competition and could match almost anyones damage output, he did similar things with his wifes gear and they quickly became a force to be reckoned with. The reason that rex became the victim of the dominant group of aps sins on the server was the same reason anyone does today, the new rich kid on the block, he had to be shown a lesson, but instead of rolling over or accepting death what rex did next suprised everyone. He build a whole squad of his own chars with full +12 jades and g16 cube necks, Zues and Amon are the most remembered of them just because simply, they were the ones he kept to himself and DS, and because of the way gearing was in that time they were easily the most OP of the group. In even numbers fights the Gladio PK group was somewhat unstoppable, they just didnt die to us 8k hp sins with +12 weapons, how ever eventually pk changed, Gladios enemies got stronger with Intandem, they joined with dynasty for PK groups and were still crushed and eventually bowed out of the PVP scene in favour of joining (and killing hehe) regenisis, then rex quit and his clan died except DSholder who still reppin dat gladio tag today. The end
    edited January 2014
    You guys suck at story time. And you are all bad hehe.

Rexnero begin this game in the same way as anyone else how ever trouble struck him down when he reached level 90 and began to struggle in leveling his sin, so he did what any noob would do and looked to his peers that were having success and did his best to copy them, this took his sin build down many a bizzare path, from having +12 tt100 fists as a demon sin to +12 g13 demon with full +12 aps gear to fully jaded +12 rank 9 and a switch to sage to mimic our old friend and idiot player, poetic. This gear and cultivation change turned the man into a monster in PVP, he was so much tankier than the rest of the competition and could match almost anyones damage output, he did similar things with his wifes gear and they quickly became a force to be reckoned with. The reason that rex became the victim of the dominant group of aps sins on the server was the same reason anyone does today, the new rich kid on the block, he had to be shown a lesson, but instead of rolling over or accepting death what rex did next surprised everyone. He build a whole squad of his own chars with full +12 jades and g16 cube necks, Zues and Amon are the most remembered of them just because simply, they were the ones he kept to himself and DS, and because of the way gearing was in that time they were easily the most OP of the group. In even numbers fights the Gladio PK group was somewhat unstoppable, they just didnt die to us 8k hp sins with +12 weapons, how ever eventually pk changed, Gladios enemies got stronger with Intandem, they joined with dynasty for PK groups and were still crushed and eventually bowed out of the PVP scene in favour of joining (and killing hehe) regenisis, then rex quit and his clan died except DSholder who still reppin dat gladio tag today. The end

If you think that you unlighted us with your story you didn't. That is something we all already know and stated in this post before. With some stuff you say I agree, also osme facts of your story sux.
    Dont get it whay Poetic was idiot but kk.
    Gladio pk group wasn't unstoppable. It depended on numbers on each side. Sometimes when numbers were good on each side, pk lasted for hours and was quite equal.
    Downfall of Gladio happened when Rex was still playing and decided to stop pking. Shortly after that people started to leave because most of them was there because of it, so it was fun only while that lasted.
    Also he didn't quit just like that. He got **** by his "friends", Pwi couldn't/didn't want to help him cause he was sharing acc info, he got mad cause of it and didn't want to put more money in this game anymore. Gladio "clan" didn't died most of us still playing game.
    edited January 2014
    If you think that you unlighted us with your story you didn't. That is something we all already know and stated in this post before. With some stuff you say I agree, also osme facts of your story sux.
    Gladio pk group wasn't unstoppable. It depended on numbers on each side. Sometimes when numbers were good on each side, pk lasted for hours and was quite equal.
    Downfall of Gladio happened when Rex was still playing and decided to stop pking. Shortly after that people started to leave because most of them was there because of it, so it was fun only while that lasted.
    Also he didn't quit just like that. He got **** by his "friends", Pwi couldn't/didn't want to help him cause he was sharing acc info, he got mad cause of it and didn't want to put more money in this game anymore. Gladio "clan" didn't died most of us still playing game.

Yet QQ holder is the only one repping Gladio since it's fall. Everyone else i know who was in it want nothing to do with that faction and in fact were ashamed to be there.
    edited January 2014
    Yet QQ holder is the only one repping Gladio since it's fall. Everyone else i know who was in it want nothing to do with that faction and in fact were ashamed to be there.

I'm not. And no one I KNOW is ashamed that was in Gladio. Why would they be? Was normal faction like every other, was fun while it lasted. I made few friends there who are still my friends and who are in fact still in contact with Rex.
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Poetic with full r9 +11/12 and fully sharded losing 1v1 to Xx_Zero_xX with +8/10 g12 gear, pretty good gamer. Lose more than win fights against sins such as HR and myself, not clever gamer.

Rex didnt get ****, he RQ when NW make 3rd cast accessible to everyone instead of very few, then someone he left with his accounts kept using them so he used as excuse. everyone know this. Ray_S told me so.
    edited January 2014
    I'm not. And no one I KNOW is ashamed that was in Gladio. Why would they be? Was normal faction like every other, was fun while it lasted. I made few friends there who are still my friends and who are in fact still in contact with Rex.

Look at it this way. I don't know you.
This discussion has been closed.