Packs?

Valian - Lost City
Valian - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
I love spending eur/coin on packs, and I haven't played for years, so I got curious: how often do new packs come out or come back?

There is also one that gives out phoenix/hercules pet eggs, and it was available a few weeks before I came back and would have bought it. How much time is it until a specific pack returns or there is a rotation of the purchasable packs?
Post edited by Valian - Lost City on

Comments

• Icy_snow - Archosaur
    Icy_snow - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Me too, and i just realized the pack always got discount at the end of each year~~lol. No idea how often are they releasing new packs, but i assume it should be begining of the year or somewhere after Chinese year as PW China is the main version of ours~~
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Almost every-week there's a pack sale(80% of the times). So hold your breath before investing & always check detailed info of any particular pack before purchasing from http://pwdatabase.com .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • bluesmist
    bluesmist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The rotation of packs are about 5-6 months, so for the pack that give herc/phoeix is called Perfect Chest, it will most likely not be back until this summer probably June.