Wraith's Blood

lissajane
lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
This was the only thread that I found relevant to my problem - it concerns the quest(s) before OP question.

I'm following a chain of blue quests and retrieved the 3 parts of the Souleater sword - then had to kill 20 mobs in swamp to 'recharge' it. Next I was given quest 'Wraith's Blood' and apparently go into Wraithgate and kill mobs till i get it, but there's no indication of how many (or what) I have to kill so I went and killed about 10 - nothing so far has happened i.e. no indication that I'm collecting any blood.

Can anyone explain to me what is supposed to happen?How many mobs I need to kill? Which mobs?

And am I supposed to be using the Souleater? I assumed this was just an item that goes in my Quest Invent. but reading OPs comments it seems as if its an actual item?

I'm lost - help please b:surrender
Post edited by lissajane on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lissajane wrote: »
    Geez - do you have a problem??

I don't care if if the thread is one day or one year old - I'm simply asking for help on a quest and THIS thread is the only relevant thing close to it.

Instead of taking the time to post your pointless comment why didnt you just HELP me with my question??

Honestly, some people.... b:surprised

She's a bot. It's her programned response to count necros up to the second x3
    Anyway.... I'm not really sure. You'd most likeily want to look up your quest by name on the pwi database for a quest this old.
    I'd look up more but I don't have my glasses \o/
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lissajane
    edited January 2014
    Well thanks for at least trying to help Veneir - I've looked through Ence's quest guide on this forum - that never fails usually - but couldn't find any mention of 'Wraith's Blood' or 'Souleater'.

I've now looked in the PWI database as you suggested and -yippee- answers are given so TYVM b:pleased

(maybe tell the weird bot that she could easily have done the same lol)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You don't have to go into Wraithgate... you attack the Vicious Devourer until it uses a Blood attack, then run away (running into Wraithgate, then portaling out is convenient, but not required) to complete the quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    As Mayfly already answered, I'll just add that next time a link to the closest thing you've found when making a new topic will suffice. The bot helps us detect necros as that's against forum rules and can make the lives of mods a bit easier.

I've gone ahead and given this a new topic for use in the meantime.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • lissajane
    edited January 2014
    Yes - indeed so, thank you too :)
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can get the 10 wraiths bloods by killing mobs close to the village.

Then you get a bit of the quest to get blood from the vicious devourer. Fight it until you get the blood and I think you are turned into a frog.

Return to elder and then he gives you quest to kill the VD. He also gives you an item (timed) to reduce its health. This bit has to be done solo but you can have someone healing you.