Count to 20000

Options

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

I do see what Kossy did there. :3

Ok after that italicized do, im wondering if Kossy did something other then just post a misleading number, if I'm missing something obvious

*nuzzlenudges Gecko with forehead* You can snuggle with a deerfox.... :3?
    You already chose kossy over me before, its too late now!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ok after that italicized do, im wondering if Kossy did something other then just post a misleading number, if I'm missing something obvious
    *chuckles*It had to do with the context.
    You already chose kossy over me before, its too late now!b:angry

*awkward step back* Eum okay O_o
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    9214!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    9215 :3
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *sighs*
    Just-numbers numbered-nonsense thread is boring.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

So excited :3 I pk'd with guildies for a bit and I have an afternoon TW /o/ It's been a while since I had some fun in-game xD being busy and all.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

So excited :3 I pk'd with guildies for a bit and I have an afternoon TW /o/ It's been a while since I had some fun in-game xD being busy and all.

*purrs* So you get to be online :3!! Yaii~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

And new video to upload \o/
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    :3
    Desdi, when you make videos do you ever link your pwicalc in the description or is that way too outdated now because of avatars and titles and... other stuff I don't know how works because too new OTL
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

I do but it's gonna lack the War Avatars and the defence passive skill I have (just lvl1 though).. :< I don't have any special cards though (just a nice S one), haven't had much luck and don't have a lot of coin to gamble with the S packs. I'm curious to see how the TW goes...my defences are a bit better but so is the enemy's o.o
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

I do but it's gonna lack the War Avatars and the defence passive skill I have (just lvl1 though).. :< I don't have any special cards though, haven't had much luck and don't have a lot of coin to gamble with the S packs. I'm curious to see how the TW goes...my defences are a bit better but so is the enemy's o.o

Nnnn, okay.. I guess it'd probabily be missing meridian, too, eh...
    You mentioned the defence passive skill at one point and I didn't know what it was, but figured it was a venomancer upgrade since it was brought up it in relevance to not getting a different upgrade skill.... but the more I've heard about it it sounds less like that and I have no idea p-p

So much stuff ahhhhh.... though I like that new features like this are being introduced as apposed to, say, rank ten or something.... so building onto as apposed to the starting anew thing r8 and r9 people have had to do
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ah there are 3 new passive skills available for all classes: defence, crit and attack. I think defences go up to 56% at max level, crit is 10%? and attack is 2% per level..or something o.o
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ah there are 3 new passive skills available for all classes: defence, crit and attack. I think defences go up to 56% at max level, crit is 10%? and attack is 2% per level..or something o.o

Hnnn....also from rebirth related things/bloods/whatnot, I presume?

Also I just finished reading the guide you made (I didn't know you made one before) on the avatar cards and it cleared up alot about the mechanics x3
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

Yap. You can edit in Meridians and war avatars (aside from spirit) into a PWcalc easily enough if you felt like it. The new passives, though, would be a lot tougher since the skills aren't on PWcalc and it's a royal pain to get exact attack/defense via modifying what's on the gear when the attack/defense is treated as a skill boost instead of a gear one.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    9227 kossy is a troll!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

Also the spirit add o.o"
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *purrs* Nnn....
    I found Mayfly's thread on the passive skills :3 funny how the attack one is so cheap compared to the defence one....

Only things with the card stats I don't get now after finding some stuff.... what are the spirit cards/spirit stats supposed to do? It seems it'd be a little weird for it to be literally talking about the same spirit that's used for making genies or leveling skills.

Plugging in %s would be lousy, yeah..
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well damn..I was talking on vent and instead of counting I copied Kossy's number... @_@
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well damn..I was talking on vent and instead of counting I copied Kossy's number... @_@

Hehe <3

Thinking of the vent service makes me smile because the few times I've used it I was visiting the chatroom of a friend's faction, and many times it was karaoke night.... I got Sunniest to sing 'I'm Too Sexy' haha~
    He substituted a few lines and I still can't figure out why he didn't say "I'm too sexy for my pants" instead of shirt because he is the pantsless psychic.....x3 fond memories.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

Sorry, killed one of them several times after you left. She kept asking me to do it thoughb:laugh

Also I'd really like an answer on what that arc plugin it keeps asking me to run on this website is. Using goolge chrome with add blocker....
    GET ON THAT KOSSY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

YAY! *hugs*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

I don't have arc installed but isn't arc supposed to be able to pull up your browser in-game without you having to minimize? Anyway we won't know anything until the GMs see it after the weekend is up.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

I don't have arc installed but isn't arc supposed to be able to pull up your browser in-game without you having to minimize? Anyway we won't know anything until the GMs see it after the weekend is up.

so the arc plugin trying to run on browser is trying to connect with arc program on computer?
    I dont run pwi through arc either, this is gross to me. maybe i should just block the plugin for now until gms get back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

I really have no idea. Was asking you. The GMs don't tell me about that type of stuff.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I juST NOTICED MAYFLY IS ON DREAMWEAVER AHhhh *tinyspazz*
    I mean
    what?

Edits on a more serious note... I guess someone important to the factions in Raging Tide recentily passed away, and someone is making a goodbye for them and asked if the thread telling when the holding of that will be could be stickied till then; so if a modsie could take a look at it and see if it falls under something that could be/if you think it's nessesary to?
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I juST NOTICED MAYFLY IS ON DREAMWEAVER AHhhh *tinyspazz*
    I mean
    what?

Edits on a more serious note... I guess someone important to the factions in Raging Tide recentily passed away, and someone is making a goodbye for them and asked if the thread telling when the holding of that will be could be stickied till then; so if a modsie could take a look at it and see if it falls under something that could be/if you think it's nessesary to?

One day sticky on a forum no one checks, why does it matter. Just advertise it inside the game. I've had 2 friends in game legitimately die, and 3 more fake their deaths in order to try to cold turkey game. I can't ever make a forum post without thinking of Sari, who never posted on pwi forums, but posted on my factions forums 5 times as often as anyone else ever posted. The nicest people are always the first to gob:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    One day sticky on a forum no one checks, why does it matter. Just advertise it inside the game. I've had 2 friends in game legitimately die, and 3 more fake their deaths in order to try to cold turkey game. I can't ever make a forum post without thinking of Sari, who never posted on pwi forums, but posted on my factions forums 5 times as often as anyone else ever posted. The nicest people are always the first to gob:cry

Hey I thought of how 'once a thread is stickied it's ignored' because people have to learn to skip the stickies if they want to actually see the new threads.... but that's what they want, and I noticed it, so felt I should make mention of them even if it wasn't the best thing they could do for it
    I do hope that they continue to mention it in-game on world chat, though. That's their best bet, even if they already have mentioned it to all the major factions.

Nnnn.... >:
    I've had people in-life die that were important to me but as for pwi, I had a friend who had lots of medical complications and whatnot who adruptily dissapeared once and no one who knew him had any idea where he was, so I just kind of figured after months and months that he'd passed away...turns out that years later he was still alive and the faction leader knew because they stayed connected via facebook or something
    Said friend and I had been in a together-ish thing (I say 'ish' because it was the commitment without the romanticy stuff and if you looked at our chats we really did look nothing more than really good friends haha) so I figured after years of no communication it was just better to leave 'im alone 'x3 maybe it was, maybe it wasn't; it's such an awkward thing to think about...
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

:3