10 best and 10 worst sides in PWI

qupidyn
qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
10 best and worst sides in PWI;

BAD THINGS:

1. Limits, all time got limits, for almost everything. Neuma absorb limit, Territorial Wars limit, Nation Wars limit, items time limited etc.
2. Dungeon reset system is sooo bad!. You need someone to invite you to your squad, to reset dungeon time. But you need to stay in this squad as long you want go inside dungeon, if you leave party, timer kick you out.
3. Title quests, for some reason lot of this quests needed to kill bosses, witch spawn one(1 boss) ever 24Hours and no one know where exactly. So this is creepy bad!.
4. Forced knock back, well so i hate it, when i walk or fly and "something" kick me back and repeat this action. Look like a time back for a 1 sec back, funny..no annoying and bad :(. Sometimes you can get this "effect" if jump on something like a "house"(on village or whatever you like) and try to move on it :D. No possible ;)
5. Slowed fly speed ever, really no other games have so slow fly speed then this one. Even best wings in game you... fly like a feather on wind so slowly..You can fall asleep with this fly..
6. Movement speed don't raise with lvl ups, so ..as a cleric you are slowest in the game, unless you wear extra speed potions or use genie skills whole time :(. No "speed increase" buff for all classes.
7. Well Cash Shop owned the game, seriously pay to win no other way. So if you don't pay and you don't belong to any guild witch own any map part from world map, you will end like "1 hit" target on war, sad but true.
8. No button for auto-searching party for any dungeon. Well you need call world chat for every BH, FC etc. This game need an update, rely..
9. No raid system in game and you can't raid on mount in dungeon, also no combat mount(you can attack on mount). That's make our mounts useless, because fly is faster and better then ride.
10. No guild bank.... ... ... .

GOOD THINGS:

1. You can fly, whatever you like(no dungeons)
2. You can use a legal bot in game, to score some money ;) (Auto-cultivation ctrl+F12)
3. If you pay well for game, you can be like a God or smiler a GM with the statistics. So you can easy solo whole game.
4. You can lvl up very fast, if you spend some real money for hypers and FCs.
5. If you are free player, mean no pay to win. You can focus on craft, make a fun with friends or help a guild-members with little boss problems or advance.
6. You have lot of characters in game to test and to choice what is your option best for you. Bad think is, you need to wait 7 days before you delete character.
7. Updates in game, well they are lot of it, so that's mean game is still in progress.
8. Free armors, weapons, potions etc for low lvls characters + easy way to get gold items from dungeon bosses(was molds before, now are whole items for example: * Royal Sword).
9. Joy and fun.
10. The best good thing is, to have a friends witch can help each other + guild :)

What's your positive and negative sides from PWI :)
Post edited by qupidyn on

Comments

• Veronicahunn - Archosaur
    Veronicahunn - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014

bad things

1. no communication from gms.
    2. auto response support.
    3. no in-game gms.
    4. pvp is utterly useless because of cash shopping op gear
    5. insane inflation rates.
    6. evil people.
    7. ugly mobs
    8. no channels for servers.
    9. many bugs.
    10. abusers don't get banned.

good things

1. cute fashions
    2. cute pets.
    3. cute world.
    4. cute players.
    5. cute flyers.
    6. cute shops.
    7. cute weapons.
    8. cute mobs. ( some )
    9. cute neutral mobs.
    10. cute buffs.

fun things

1. drunk people in world chat.
    2. find your friend already in a squad you joined.
    3. people selling you tokens for 17k that you easily sell for 22k
    4. beach parties.
    5. drunk people in faction chat.

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Out of all things you claim to be good and bad, you pick the ones that are completely moot. Bravo *slow claps*
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    qupidyn wrote: »

BAD THINGS:

1. Limits, all time got limits, for almost everything. Neuma absorb limit, Territorial Wars limit, Nation Wars limit, items time limited etc.
    2. Dungeon reset system is sooo bad!. You need someone to invite you to your squad, to reset dungeon time. But you need to stay in this squad as long you want go inside dungeon, if you leave party, timer kick you out.
    3. Title quests, for some reason lot of this quests needed to kill bosses, witch spawn one(1 boss) ever 24Hours and no one know where exactly. So this is creepy bad!.
    4. Forced knock back, well so i hate it, when i walk or fly and "something" kick me back and repeat this action. Look like a time back for a 1 sec back, funny..no annoying and bad :(. Sometimes you can get this "effect" if jump on something like a "house"(on village or whatever you like) and try to move on it :D. No possible ;)
    5. Slowed fly speed ever, really no other games have so slow fly speed then this one. Even best wings in game you... fly like a feather on wind so slowly..You can fall asleep with this fly..
    6. Movement speed don't raise with lvl ups, so ..as a cleric you are slowest in the game, unless you wear extra speed potions or use genie skills whole time :(. No "speed increase" buff for all classes.
    7. Well Cash Shop owned the game, seriously pay to win no other way. So if you don't pay and you don't belong to any guild witch own any map part from world map, you will end like "1 hit" target on war, sad but true.
    8. No button for auto-searching party for any dungeon. Well you need call world chat for every BH, FC etc. This game need an update, rely..
    9. No raid system in game and you can't raid on mount in dungeon, also no combat mount(you can attack on mount). That's make our mounts useless, because fly is faster and better then ride.

1. limits create balance and make things more fair for casuals
    2. oh you dont immediately loose a dungeon if you DC or exit accidentally, how horrible!
    3. only 2x deiciter and cemi/watcher thats 4/70+titles, theyre also prereqs for very few other quests, and their spawn time is well known-respawn little less (also they improved the bosses to make them less appealing for farmers and easier for casuals wanting their title)
    4. rubberbanding-its lag
    5. ok so you want ranged classes to hit you fly fast hit you again and kite you forever? awesome
    6. creates balance between levels
    7. not true at all, this game provides one of the more merchable economies of mmos
    8. actually they did add a very primitive auto squad in the last expansion.. open event calendar
    9. no raid system? thats silly theres plenty of dungeons/ and why would you need mount combat.. you have a great tradeoff speed in combat vs ability to defend/atk

most of your points are just plain bad
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014

BAD THINGS:

You're doing it wrong. Have the person inviting you give you lead, then he can leave squad and the instance is yours.

It's easy to find out where they spawn.

There actually was a party matching system added with the last update. It isn't well known or much used yet, though.

GOOD THINGS:
    6. You have lot of characters in game to test and to choice what is your option best for you. Bad think is, you need to wait 7 days before you delete character.

The 7 day wait is actually a good thing. It means that if someone hacks your account and deletes your character, you have 7 days to get control back and stop the deletion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Acenel - Sanctuary
    Acenel - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So are we supposed to forexample TW whole day long? Sounds costly.. Nuema I wouldn't mind having a higher limit I'll admit that, but not no-limit. Limits are good...
    ....No?
    So because PWI is different from other games it makes it bad? :3
    Then create a guild bank :o
    3. If you pay well for game, you can be like a God or smiler a GM with the statistics. So you can easy solo whole game.
    Is that really a good thing o.o
    4. You can lvl up very fast, if you spend some real money for hypers and FCs.
    You dont need to spend real money on hypers and FCCs....
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    +Pro
    1. Character customization.
    2. Fashion. [though I haven't bought or worn a single piece of fashion since I started playing. Matching Armor all the way.]
    3. The amount of dailies now can keep me pretty occupied.

-Con
    1. New Aero and Mounts are no longer sold directly in Boutique
    2. The sheer amount of non-Account Stashable items
    3. Duplicate items, but different item ID's, which makes them unstackable.
    4. Near end-game and End-game gear lacks variety. i.e. A fix could be two armor sets that have identical defensive stats and refinement, but one provides better HP/defensive add-ons while the other provides no HP/Defensive Add-ons but provides Mag/Dex/Str respectively. They also have different visuals.

I'm sure there's a lot more, I just can't and don't feel like thinking about it anymore. lol b:surrender
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014

bad things

1. no communication from gms.
    2. auto response support.
    9. many bugs.
    10. abusers don't get banned.

100% agree on those
  • Surukuvio - Raging Tide
    Surukuvio - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Based on my own opinions but hey, we all like different things!

Good things

1. Wide range of customization options, lot of fashion and colors
    2. Semi-realistic, not too dark graphics
    3. A lot of instances which also have some versatility (FBs, delta, Cube, FS, FWS, Jungle Ruins, Theater of Blood... you get my point)
    4. Versatility in builds
    5. Game isn't too cluttered
    6. You can progress slowly
    7. Interesting storylines in quests
    8. Making coin is relatively easy even without CSing
    9. Smileys! Much better than in some other games
    10. You can still have some fun in this game with your friends, challenge yourself etc as you progress forward. Things don't get too easy if you don't want it.

Bad things

1. Barb customization is still poor compared to other classes and we can only shapeshift to tiger and panda so far
    2. In-game that serve no purpose (for example some chests, fb 109)
    3. Little to no communication from the GMs/CM when it comes to glitches and other issues
    4. As a newbie it might be hard to "get into" the game
    5. Various bugs and glitches
    6. Several things are made quite pointless now... like Nirvana, full Delta (other than exp/culti wise), no more card drops from monsters...
    7. Power creep
    8. Not able to see how much you heal or how much you build aggro
    9. No timer in most buffs
    10. Certain violations of ToS are being ignored
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The bad:
    • R9 in cash shop
    • Packs
    • Rubberbanding
    • Quests that are extremely hard to solo
    • The ridiculous fashions
    • The power creep
    • Not revamping older instances to be relevant
    • Low GM presence on the forum
    • Reawakening
    • No server transfers

And the good:
    • Character customization
    • Music
    • Nice graphics
    • Merchanting
    • The community
    • The community resources
    • Diverse races
    • Diverse classes
    • Diverse monsters
    • Massive world

Not a numbered list because these are not necessarily the best and/or the worst aspects of the game, simply the first 10 in either category that popped into mind. Nor should it mean that there aren't any more good or bad things about the game, there are plenty on both sides.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bad Things:

1 - Mats far and few in-between to dig
    2 - No upgrades to alchemy
    3 - Looting is a total pain
    4 - Tokens are only *from cash shop purchases
    5 - Many instances do not work as they should
    7 - Many instances have areas to forge things we never will
    8 - Better shards *depends upon cash shopping
    9 - Better refines at some point - *depends upon cash shopping
    10 - Same maps - no real sprucing them up

* Regardless of who does the cash shopping, in the end the cost of these are substantial and unobtainable to many unless they farm for years.

Good Things:

1 - Strong community
    2 - Most instances are challenging for the set level running them
    3 - Many bosses still require high levels which really helps low & high - work together
    4 - More items are tradable
    5 - Price of many necessary mats for good gear has came down substantially over time
    6 - The PWI-Botter is really nice for taking a break (I so get tired of clicking to loot)
    7 - Things in the game slowly being evolved
    8 - Easier to level then previously
    9 - DQ rewards still here (I Hope they evolve and improve)
    10 - The various methods to get AFK experience
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You're doing it wrong. Have the person inviting you give you lead, then he can leave squad and the instance is yours.

^this

People just don't know how to reset an instance correctly...
    Another way to do it is : rather than asking to someone for a squad invitation, just invite someone at the end of your instance, give him/her/it the lead and leave the party.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i love the Auto-cultivation thing but i hate the a holes that go around ruining your playing. just cause they think they intittle to it and you can't use it in instances cause mobs don't respawn
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Guyzzz..it's about, what's is in your opinion 10 best and 10 worst things in game, don't tell me I'm wrong, i have this fell and right to take it for good or bad :P. So focus on question, what is in your opinion of the best and the worst sides in the game ( 10 or more points ;)
    That's it.
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cons: a large group of the player base is easily impressed by shiny things and are to blind to see the many faults in this game that would easily fill entire pagesb:bye
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Best:

1: The most amazing character customization system I've ever seen.
    2: Interesting stories on most of the Quests!
    3: Graphics that are friendly even on lower-end PCs.
    4: Clean, smooth and understandable UI.
    5: Some really amazing people that make my gaming brilliant <3
    6: Fun dungeons, mildly interesting labyrinths and puzzles.
    7: Fox Form and fluff. Enough said.
    8: Large Map, many hidden "Easter egg" areas and landscape diversity.
    9: Flying. Flying is just... *tears in eyes*
    10: Realm of Reflection. Rewards for laziness \o/

Worst:

1: Drama-prone playerbase, which can get annoying.
    2: Not enough Gear customization options.
    3: Motorcycles in an ancient Chinese environment. f:sweat
    4: Female Armor can be too unrealistically revealing. f:sweat
    5: Glitches, glitches, glitches. And some DCs.
    6: Special Events don't happen too often.
    7: The most compelling content is for level 100+ only.
    8: Lack of communication in squads for the most part.
    9: "Everyone for themselves" mindset that makes finding help difficult often...
    10: Atrocious swimming speed for everyone else that is not a wet fish D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:sad Bad Things:

1 - could use a bit more farmable instances
    2 - graphics could update a bit more
    3 - a bit too much cashshop
    4 - auto-culti
    5 - particular bugs
    7 - not all implimentation carries over from china
    8 - could increase map
    9 - could increase mob diversity
    10 - pple i dont like play it

b:cute Good Things:

1 - community
    2 - character customization
    3 - forums are fun lol
    4 - gear diversity
    5 - lots of farmable/merchable things
    6 - designs are really nice in game
    7 - TW/NW
    8 - auto-culti/afk exp
    9 - DQ rewards
    10 - i play it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cons:
    -Very tough market for new players and it gets worse day by day aka 600k a spot B M H
    -Too expensive gold,but that goes for the above said.
    -Lack of communication.
    -Posibility of cash shoopers going above god mode.
    -NO matter how long you play or hard you try you cannot be equal geared with Csers.
    -Tons of bugs,removed TM 69 and 79.
    -Free to Play,Press O to win.

Pros:
    -Jolly old Jonas
    -Nation Wars
    -Territory Wars
    -I might have to put botting system in here for the reason many people appreciate it(unlike me tho)
    -Fair system requirments,(newer games can be run with alot weaker machine,but they boost them on purpose so ppl can buy newer pc components.)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Fine, i`ll give it a shot.

Pros:
    1) 1 of the best character customization I have seen so far in games I have played.
    2) Can survive even w/o csing.
    3) Some nice people if you don`t mind digging through the **** ones 1st.

That`s about it for the best sides.

Cons:

1) TIME ZONE based events.
    2) Only cash shop exclusive items.
    3) Skill is irrelevant, only gear matters.
    4) Bugs, bugs, bugs.
    5) Forced pvp in order to get unique rewards tied to the specific activity (NW).
    6) Idiots with big valets who like to grief other people and they won`t get banned for it because they cash shop!
    7) Not unlimited Blacklist.
    8) Power-leveled people without any concept of skills they are required to use in any given situation!
    9) Most people in TW factions, nuff said, they are idiots!
    10) Constant nerfs and alterations of instances without giving any decent alternatives so people can`t make as much money as before, resulting in over-farming of 1 instance, thus, the mat prices plummet.

Could add a lot more bad sides!
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pros:
    - very good character crustomization (funny how many people love PW for that, and yet new games wont even try to compare to PW)
    - great graphics (i really hate the graphics of nevverwinter or FW, what has become the standard graphics for new games it seems)
    - Unique races and classes besides the EG, who pretty much copied the elves bg
    - Great looks of armor and skills
    - Great versatility of fashion and mounts
    - The ability to fly is not restricted in open world
    - interesting dungeons and bosses
    - some funny questlines

Contra
    - The game becomes worser with every update and GMs here destroy most things that are great in chinese version
    - PWI is WAAAY to much CS. Endgame gear and mats should never be obtainable via CS in a good game.
    - The result: Lazy player who are either too stupid or too impatient to farm their gear and so make the game much harder for others unless theyre merchants
    - extremely low drop-rate
    - OP Gear and skills outbalance the game extremely, LAs or HAs have a great advantage in PvE
    - PLvling via FC (hypers below 75 at all), what is pretty much the proof nobody cares about the playerbase or the state of the game anymore
    -marriage and embrace feature (ill count this as contra because its annyoing seeing 16-years old kids constantly kissing the new made bigbooub-cleric they made to feel adult), as well because we are not able to marry or at least embrace people of the same gender
    - Certain words arent banned, people can choose names that really cross the line because nobody cares anymore
    - Certain instances are too hard while others are way too easy
    - People became arrogant and self-centered, for example at the grinding machine. The behavior is just horrible. The playerbase is pretty sad now.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014

BAD THINGS:

I wasn't aware that we were playing wow, when does the subscription start? o:
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wasn't aware that we were playing wow, when does the subscription start? o:

We can only dream...b:cute
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2014

BAD
    1. the support and management is below unsatisfactory
    2. user interface design is inconceivably negligent
    3. horrific sound effects
    4. dated game engine
    5. option to bind skills, apoth, and so on is extremely restricted to non existent
    6. class blalance gravitates heavily towards new classes
    7. air/water pets and skills useless due to lack of air/water content
    8. comparably no storyline
    9. no challenging pve content
    10. "cs or gtfo" screams louder at community with each expansion

GOOD
    1. customization of charecters
    2. plenitudeof fashion and fashion customisation
    3. customization of mounts
    4. genies add great tactical options to pvp
    5. territory war map
    6. nation war
    7. cultivation variation within classes
    8. stands out from the default elf/human/orc pattern
    9. regular expansions
    10. semi realistic appearance of game
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As a casual player who basically just creates new chars, levels
    them up till I'm tired of them, then deletes them, I have to say
    the best addition to the game so far is . . . the MINE SCOUT!!
    Omg, I hated that back-and-forth to Gen. Summer in that culti.
    So, thank you PWI for the Mine Scout!

As has been mentioned, the customization is great. Since I make
    so many new chars, I play in this part A LOT. The only thing I
    wish they would add is greater customization for Tides & EG.
    I don't create many of these two races because of that--too
    limited. Plus . . . I'm so sick of EVERY Tide & EG out there
    looking EXACTLY ALIKE. It doesn't help that I hated the look
    of the Tideborn from the get-go. After 5 years, I can scarcely
    stand to look at one now.

A lot of the the good & bad has already been mentioned:

Open world--great
    Graphics--I love them. I hate the dense, overloaded, dark aesthetic
    other games all seem to have. It's one of the reasons I love this
    game. The look is fine & delicate, open, fresh & airy. I guess it's
    the "look" rather than the technical graphics I like. If "graphics"
    refers to things like char's hair poking thru the collars of outfits,
    the stiff sameness of char's faces, your mount's head implanted in
    a rock wall, etc., then, yes, these things could be improved (although
    I have to admit some of the positions your mount ends up in can be
    pretty hilarious).

The music I've always loved. I just wish they could find a way to
    segue between pieces instead of the abrupt stop & start they have
    now. I don't listen to it much anymore. But every few months, I
    love to turn it on & get that wonderful sense of nostalgia.

One thing I really dislike & wish they would change: if an item is
    timed, let it be Account Stash-able. Since the item is going away
    anyway, at least let one char on your account be able to use it
    during that time.

I'll end by saying the 3 absolute WORST things, in my opinion, that
    ever happened in PWI, things which totally changed the dynamic and
    balance of the game, and subsequently killed my serious interest:

1) introduction of Tideborn race
    2) Frost glitch, with no repercussions for offenders
    3) introducing rep for sale in boutique

Bad ideas all, which made for some subsequent awkward attempts to
    correct. But as long as they keep the great customization, and keep
    adding new fashion, I'll probably keep playing. This is my adult
    version of playing with dolls, lol.
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bad:
    1) clerics
    2) female clerics
    3) girl clerics
    4) boy clerics
    5) male clerics
    6) manly clerics
    7) hairy clerics
    8) cute clerics
    9) hot clerics
    10) fat clerics

good:
    1) sexy forum mods
    2) barbs
    3) bm
    4) seeker
    5) veno
    6) archer
    7) able to peak under skirts
    8) mystics
    9) clerics are squishy
    10) my boy v4liance
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bad:
    1) clerics
    2) female clerics
    3) girl clerics
    4) boy clerics
    5) male clerics
    6) manly clerics
    7) hairy clerics
    8) cute clerics
    9) hot clerics
    10) fat clerics

good:
    1) sexy forum mods
    2) barbs
    3) bm
    4) seeker
    5) veno
    6) archer
    7) able to peak under skirts
    8) mystics
    9) clerics are squishy
    10) my boy v4liance

I sense much hatred for clerics.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • einzberg
    einzberg Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pros:
    - very good character crustomization (funny how many people love PW for that, and yet new games wont even try to compare to PW)
    - great graphics (i really hate the graphics of nevverwinter or FW, what has become the standard graphics for new games it seems)
    - Unique races and classes besides the EG, who pretty much copied the elves bg
    - Great looks of armor and skills
    - Great versatility of fashion and mounts
    - The ability to fly is not restricted in open world
    - interesting dungeons and bosses
    - some funny questlines

-marriage and embrace feature (ill count this as contra because its annyoing seeing 16-years old kids constantly kissing the new made bigbooub-cleric they made to feel adult), as well because we are not able to marry or at least embrace people of the same gender
    all good but these seriusly are u fkn kidding???? u know this is a game for all ages no a homo gameb:angryb:angryif u want some thinks like that stop play pwib:angry
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    einzberg wrote: »
    all good but these seriusly are u fkn kidding???? u know this is a game for all ages no a homo gameb:angryb:angryif u want some thinks like that stop play pwib:angry

LMAO, i dont know if youre being sarcastic, trolling or just very stupid.f:confused

This game has countless revealing fashion for girls, the ability the make extremely larged-sized **** and our censor doesnt work either- for "all ages". Ill count this as a troll post.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>