FB 99s

Sherri - Heavens Tear
Sherri - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
FB 99 dungeons in pwi have become so difficult that a person can't find a party to help them! You can't even offer to pay people! No one's interested in helping!
Post edited by Sherri - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Harder? It's way faster and easier now. Plus you can get the daily BH done at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    Sherri - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Are you joking? You must be joking! I've been asking for 3 days now in WC for help, I've asked people going in there for their BH to help me, I've offered to pay every person who comes to help!

How is that easier?
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ask members of your faction to help, or friends. that's what they are there for. if factionless, then find a good faction with helpful members.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    all the pple migrated out of HT! \o/

ok joke aside lol. I would think part of the reason you cant find pple to help you is cause at least half the pple are still in the process of rebirthing 1st/2nd time and not yet reached that lvl where they feel comfy enough to help or get it from BHs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    FB 99 dungeons in pwi have become so difficult that a person can't find a party to help them! You can't even offer to pay people! No one's interested in helping!

Such QQ
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have been having this exact same friggen problem. Got told to lvl to 100 and ask a BH group. None of them wants to do it cause it takes to long. Then got told to wait for a BH Weekly Seat, I dont know when that is and the person who told me this didnt know either. Some faction members have offered to help the rest are unable due to low lvl and what not. I have 1 or two friends who could help but it seems everyone avoids seat like the plague.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    basicly I find the only solution is to make an alt that can solo it and squad yourself, and maybe someone in faction for buffs, otherwise your fb 99 will never get done.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Of the things I noticed from the instance revamp is that it's not newly lv99 friendly(unless you wallet is bleeding). I had troubles finding partys for just bh there when I hit 100 because no one wanted to take a newly leveled 100 to the bh that didnt know the new revamp or had the gear/creditcarddebt to handle it as well as everyone else that was already max geared for decades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Of the things I noticed from the instance revamp is that it's not newly lv99 friendly(unless you wallet is bleeding). I had troubles finding partys for just bh there when I hit 100 because no one wanted to take a newly leveled 100 to the bh that didnt know the new revamp or had the gear/creditcarddebt to handle it as well as everyone else that was already max geared for decades.

This is an unfortunate byproduct of PWI's direction of getting as high a level as fast as possible and the mentality of a playerbase that falls for it. It's a changing ideal in MMOs where the journey was enjoying the ride to the top over an extended period of time and having massive amounts of other players that thought the same.

Now its "OMGawds it took 30 minutes to do the instance u so faildz. We can do it in 20 without you gimpz" and "how can I get to 100 as fast as possible" or the "yeah I tha coolz badass I made 100 in a week! (Before rebirth..now instead of a week its three days)
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    game is so full of FC junkies naught to 100 in 10 days they prob dont know what a fb is b:chuckle
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    game is so full of FC junkies naught to 100 in 10 days they prob dont know what a fb is b:chuckle

FB's are the reason i prefer FC actually. They are a waste of time for the crappy experience you get. Gimme the culti bosses and ill be fine.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ive WCed a couple times on my barb to get its fb99 culti done, the ONLY response i got was " your best bet is to go on a weekly aba run cause noone wants to do the fbs". which with RT's general mentality ill never get done unless i lv my barb and deck it with full t3 or r9 and 25-30k hp cause most will look down on the non-rebirthed barb in currently tt99 (i do plan to atleast get it full t2 after leveling it).

so my barb will not be able to learn its lv11 str buff (demon) for a long long time....b:surrender
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Harder? It's way faster and easier now. Plus you can get the daily BH done at the same time.
    ive WCed a couple times on my barb to get its fb99 culti done, the ONLY response i got was " your best bet is to go on a weekly aba run cause noone wants to do the fbs". which with RT's general mentality ill never get done unless i lv my barb and deck it with full t3 or r9 and 25-30k hp cause most will look down on the non-rebirthed barb in currently tt99 (i do plan to atleast get it full t2 after leveling it).

so my barb will not be able to learn its lv11 str buff (demon) for a long long time....b:surrender

My faction leader helps with that kind of things, but 99 are now pretty hard to be tanked for an evolved herc (talking about hellfire mostly) and it really takes a lot of time with only 3-4 of us.

Some days ago we were trying to get more people into FB SoT, but nobody was up for it.

Would be nice if this thread could make PWE reconsider about how bad and annoying are now the highest lvl FBs. I really miss the old versions of FB99.
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It becomes a real problem when its some thing you HAVE to do to progress properly in the game.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    because it consume too much time .. better to wait on wc for weekly SOT/ABA
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bangis2010 wrote: »

op was told this in game, proceeded to wc about BH SoT+FB, either doesnt know what weeklys are or doesnt listen only qq
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bangis2010 wrote: »

While yes waiting for the weekly makes sense, many dont want an underpowered toon on the squad. On RT everyone is so hell bent on doing everything as fast as they can that they tend to forget that at one time they too needed help with all their culti.

I once thought PWI was killing their game, but I was mistaken. It's their playerbase that is killing it.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    While yes waiting for the weekly makes sense, many dont want an underpowered toon on the squad. On RT everyone is so hell bent on doing everything as fast as they can that they tend to forget that at one time they too needed help with all their culti.

I once thought PWI was killing their game, but I was mistaken. It's their playerbase that is killing it.

If they are undergeared they probably wont survive the hellfire AOE anyway.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Honestly, I ignore these requests for help on fb99 and weekly aba/sot. I know, sad fact. However, when I went to it, I had such a miserable time, that I resolved never to go back until I was better geared. Now, I'm better geared and in full G16, and still won't go, until I get even more hp/refines.

That instance is not Level 99 friendly, and for the culti version anyways, there needs to be an easier version of them...just as there is an easier version of AEU, and of Flowilver. That way, level 99 and new level 100 players can at least get past this hurdle, and get their cultivation done. I've never even been to the new ABA, since the new SOT was such a horrible experience...and if it was altered again since the last expansion, I truly wouldn't even know it.

I say this to say that if I, a veteran player to this game...viewed it as such a challenge, then what hope would a newly leveled/geared player have? When we reached 100 in the past, a lot of us were in full TT90 green/lunar 95. Remember that we didn't have G13,14,15,16, or some of the supreme R9's that are almost mandated for this instance now. Hooks and Thorns were the gear to get back then, many of us arcanes had issues getting to 4.5k hp, let alone 5k. Now many of us are 6-7k hp and that's being required for fb99. That's not fair to the ones that are level 99, as its simply not doable.

To recap, months ago, I came back to this game and entered the new SOT in full TT90 with my green TT99 mirage. At that time, I could live through everything in the game with that gear (Nirvana included), except for Emp in TT. When we got to Hellfire I believe, I was hit for 5-6 times my hp, and even endgame R9 players were leveled. It took hours, and multiple clerics to live through it. Now, I've completed Celestial Sage long before it was revamped...but I truly believe that if we had to go through this same horror show that the newer toons/players have to go through now, our insight on this would be a little different. Bring back the old SOT/Abaddon...have THAT be the cultivation, then have these present ones doing what that they are. That way, everyone wins to some extent.

Just my view on this...
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I've never even been to the new ABA, since the new SOT was such a horrible experience...and if it was altered again since the last expansion, I truly wouldn't even know it.

Give Aba a try sometime. It's pathetically easy in comparison to Seat. A cleric in TT90 +3 can heal our current base gear (Nirvana G13 and up) without any major issues as long as you have at least a couple of people in squad who aren't incompetent.

Granted, I wouldn't recommend healing for it in TT90 +3. However it is possible.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Solo healed full SoT Weekly+fb bosses on a tt90 +5 cleric. b:victory Granted, it was before they changed crystal cooldown so we had someone spamming them on Hellfire and using when we got in sticky situations on the mob pulls, but it's still very doable, honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Give Aba a try sometime. It's pathetically easy in comparison to Seat. A cleric in TT90 +3 can heal our current base gear (Nirvana G13 and up) without any major issues as long as you have at least a couple of people in squad who aren't incompetent.

Granted, I wouldn't recommend healing for it in TT90 +3. However it is possible.

Thanks for the advice OPKossy. I'll give it a shot. I do miss the times that I would run full fb99's to help newer players.

Question about seat. How much hp would be recommended to survive it now. My current gear is Full G16, mostly +4/+5, with Sandy World +6 weapon. Currently, I have 6690 hp unbuffed, and almost 9k hp with barb buff. (That number will go up once I get some better shards for a few pieces as well as refine a little more too.)

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

• SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've never even been to the new ABA, since the new SOT was such a horrible experience...and if it was altered again since the last expansion, I truly wouldn't even know it.
    I hear ya SOT is truly a pain in the rear now, and I tend to steer clear of it, I dont take BHs there and I dont do weekly there either but ABA both bh and weekly is a piece of cake compared to SOT
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Question about seat. How much hp would be recommended to survive it now. My current gear is Full G16, mostly +4/+5, with Sandy World +6 weapon. Currently, I have 6690 hp unbuffed, and almost 9k hp with barb buff. (That number will go up once I get some better shards for a few pieces as well as refine a little more too.)

This should be enough HP to solo heal okay provided some people take precaution prior to doing the instance and dig some crystals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited January 2014
    This should be enough HP to solo heal okay provided some people take precaution prior to doing the instance and dig some crystals.
    I hear ya SOT is truly a pain in the rear now, and I tend to steer clear of it, I dont take BHs there and I dont do weekly there either but ABA both bh and weekly is a piece of cake compared to SOT

@SonofAnarchy: Yeah. I've done the bh's at both, but that's as far as I've taken it...especially since it seems that Seat of Torment is truly living up to its name. XD

@Eoria: Thank you for that. I hadn't planned to go in there again until I was 10k buffed. XD Glad to know that I can go back again, and with my now upgraded gear...not get hit for over 18k.

I appreciate the responses on this matter. :)

"http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;