Farming during non-2x?

khsk
khsk Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Assassin
So i finally leveled my sin to 100 and am able to farm fairly well during 2x, mostly soloing 3-1. However, not that 2x is off, i'm finding it hard to think of other things to farm. What are some places/instances/items to farm which can still net maybe 5m a day (not including bh and cube which i do daily already)?
Post edited by khsk on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Everything has halved drops so you may want to look for something where the reward does not come from drops:

AEU
    dragons den.

Unfortunately their use is limmited :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you can do that farming brim and npc'n all the drops. If you do all 3 bosses you can pull in upwards of 300k or more even out of 2x(general average, your results may vary) and takes no time at all for a sin.

Not having 2x does not really change what you farm, just changes how effective that farming can be. Opening tt 3-x in squad mode requires no subs if you choose the right option and if you can get friends to help open will cost you nothing but repairs and if you keep the npc drops, that can pay your repairs easily. A lot of people just skip the random mats, but I have found (when i did farm tt) the random mats like skulls and such can sell better than gold's sometimes if you got a catshop that can run 24/7.

Pretty much any instance you can solo or squad in, you can farm. I have been in a lot of lunar runs where no one wants the mats just eod/molds. Those can easily pay your fee(if any) for the run.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, of course lunar would be a bit of a waste with its fee.

Other than that indeed should you farm the same thing. Unless you need a lot of charm for TT maybe.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, of course lunar would be a bit of a waste with its fee.

Other than that indeed should you farm the same thing. Unless you need a lot of charm for TT maybe.

yeah lunar is not worth to farm out of 2x unless you are in a free squad or a fee squad and you end up getting most of the other mats that drop. deity mode use to be profitable until tokens and gold went through the roof.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As a lvl 100+ I farm bh...oh wait that doesn't count does it lol. but really u can farm aeu. the pots/books u get u can sell. u can also farm herbs or set a catshop to buy herbs to make pots...assuming u have apotho lvled. u can farm the tears quest in oht to make gear to decompose into pstones to sell. (again assuming u have ur tailor lvled) granted u can only do it once a day, but if u're like me and have multiple toons u can do it on, it adds up fast. Most of my "farming" consists of catshop buying and selling stuff...easy to do and u can actually play on ur toon when u're on ..instead of farming all the live long day.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lol thy spam 2x after a week or 2 max just take rest XD n recharge for 2x farming in 2x XD
    bt yeah bh den aeu r the places u can look to farm b:chuckle
  • Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
    Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    30 minute FC runs do a few of those 2.5mil a run depending how much you charge
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That's what I do. Farm FC. Sometimes I take people on a full run for 1.5-2 mil a piece. Walk about with 7mil+. Not bad for as little time it takes to kill the bosses. Fun times. Especially being a sin :). Havn't tried to farm TT and I have ALOT of subs lol like 500+ lol. Had someone that used to pay me to take them to fc with subs.. Good luck TC. :)