Flowsilver Palace first room bridges.

Options
Toraah - Archosaur
Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Quality Corner
So for the past 3 days, I've been unable to walk across the bridges in the first room of FSP, I literally fall THROUGH the bridge, as if it isn't solid. I thought maybe the game was showing the bridge was there, but isn't, however another person crossed the bridge at the exact time I fell through it. It's happened in three different instances in a row and the only way I can get across is if I teleport on another player or use charger orbs/ holy path on the walls.

Is this happening with anyone else or am I just cursed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
Post edited by Toraah - Archosaur on

Comments

• BlurrBerri - Archosaur
    BlurrBerri - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Mmm it's just you :o

Works fine it you wait a few mins, then walk across b:victory
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The entire thing is glitchy, not just the bridge. It would seem they have very narrow "paths" set in place in all the areas. To get across the bridge try clicking on the wall behind the boss but make sure you stop yourself in the middle or you will just go off the other side into the lava. When you jump down the water hall, make sure you are exactly in the middle of it, other wise you get stuck on the "edges" and can not move. For the room with the hidden cubby hole to the next area, you have to click "down the hall" to be able to get into it. When you go through the area with the "trap doors", when you turn right, line yourself up straight and try clicking as close to the boss room as you can get, then use holy path, or get an archer to speed you all up, so you do not fall in. That area seems to require speed (bm's, venos,sins and archers all have speed skills so do not have to use holy path). The biggest problem other than simply maneuvering through the instance seems to be on the axe boss. If you do not kill it within the first 5 minutes, the axes start to glitch and simply do not show up anymore, or will appear/disappear so fast you can not pick them up again. At first people resolved this by resetting the boss, but that is not always working.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    you can give it a try maybe this will help. I dont click mouse to run on FS. i use key board letter "W" to walk and rotate by using mouse. On 1st room i make sure that i stand on the middle of the bridge that spawn. Facing on that bridge and when they spawn all, thats the time i click W (to run) until i reach the center flatform.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Mmm it's just you :o

Works fine it you wait a few mins, then walk across b:victory

Then why can other people walk across it and at the same time I fall through it b:cry

troll bridge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    One of the runs our cleric dropped squad and SoG'ed his friend that was halfway across the bridge waiting for the next set of steps.

Trollbridge indeed. b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com