What is the FASTEST and the MOST effective way to earn Experience using HYPER STONE?

Options
sonicrulze
sonicrulze Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Daily Hyper
1 day I can maximum use for 6 FCs = about 60m exp a day

Is it better to earn exp by using the BOT without hyper stone exhaution time??

Who has more effective ways to earn Experience please share.
Post edited by sonicrulze on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    at 100+ its pv, with shroud token 10 pv(2x5 pv) is pretty simple to do granted having the openers, with hypers+30% xp necky its ~65m xp in <35 minutes, then you only have exhaustion every 2 days, or you can fc with the 2nd half hour of hypers left
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There are some red named players, if you manage to kill them, they drop 100m exp drops. If you use hypers on that would be 12x100m exp. That is the fastest way that i know of.

What is your character level, what kind of gear do you have, what kind of refines do you have?
  • Keileena_PL - Harshlands
    Keileena_PL - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There are some red named players, if you manage to kill them, they drop 100m exp drops. If you use hypers on that would be 12x100m exp. That is the fastest way that i know of.

What is your character level, what kind of gear do you have, what kind of refines do you have?

f:laughf:laughf:laugh
  • Veronicahunn - Archosaur
    Veronicahunn - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sonicrulze wrote: »
    Daily Hyper
    1 day I can maximum use for 6 FCs = about 60m exp a day

Is it better to earn exp by using the BOT without hyper stone exhaution time??

Who has more effective ways to earn Experience please share.

Do the bosses after heads. hyper first boss. and last. they both give 1.650.000 exp each. insane amounts. and 2 bosses in between give about 1.2mil together, it's easy to get this if you just ask people on world chat if you can have the rooms after heads is done. nobody does them even though they give insane exp. no need to clear instance and you get the best exp. WIN WIN
  • Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
    Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Do the bosses after heads. hyper first boss. and last. they both give 1.650.000 exp each. insane amounts.

Yet NO fc squads EVER want to do them -_- even 90+ where it would be a piece of cake.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yet NO fc squads EVER want to do them -_- even 90+ where it would be a piece of cake.

yea it's hillarious. they give better exp than any other bosses in fc and nobody does them rofl
  • Abacadaba - Raging Tide
    Abacadaba - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Lmfao f:laugh f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm a Level 100 Sage Veno- I have no idea why it says I'm 89 f:sweat
  • sonicrulze
    sonicrulze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    at 100+ its pv, with shroud token 10 pv(2x5 pv) is pretty simple to do granted having the openers, with hypers+30% xp necky its ~65m xp in <35 minutes, then you only have exhaustion every 2 days, or you can fc with the 2nd half hour of hypers left

From what i heard FC gives more exp than PV. also i do the after heads bosses until last giant boss in 4 mins 15 sec.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Use your time and 10 activations optimally. If you keep 30 minutes on the hypers end of the day and swap each day, you will have 20 activations with 60 minutes total per day.

You need to find the combination that fits your day of gaming to optimally make use of the 20 activations without spending more time than you want to spend that day. It might for example be effective, but rather labour intensive to run 20 FC runs per day and hyper only that part of each run that is most effective for your level. Instead, you may want to do 1 15 minute PV session as well as a few 7 minutes solo FC run sessions and then when you run out of time, use the remaining sessions on boss kills in the last FC run for the day or hyperset.

PV multirun 1 session = 15 mins.
    PV 1 run 1 session = 20 secs (make 1 single pull)
    FC room = 3mins.
    FC single boss = 10 secs (The later the boss in FC the better)
    FC solo run from bisshop boss till room = 7-8 minutes or so.

The higher your level, the more significant FC bosses become compared to hallway mobs and exp rooms. At level 85ish, any toon capable of soloing the hallways will get much more exp out of that than either the bosses or the exp room. While at lvl 99-100, both the hallway mobs and the exp rooms are rather crappy, better kill some bosses.

The higher your level, the better PV compares to FC. Before level 100, PV isnt all that interesting. 99-102 FC mobs and heads are crappy. 103+ totally useless. Hypering some bosskills while selling the room can remain somewhat interesting for the combination of a little exp and some coin.

Auto cultivating is just a little extra and shouldnt influence your hyper usage.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    yea it's hillarious. they give better exp than any other bosses in fc and nobody does them rofl

not true...I do the last bosses...just I don't go w/ the squad so that I get more exp lol. (usually duo w/ some1 else)

sooo to answer the question of this thread.... FULL fc and pv multiple runs are ur best ways to get exp using hypers. If u're reborn and u don't wanna b stuck in fc all day or u can't do multiple pv runs and u're under lvl 100.... cube, gbq (fac w/base), prim dailies(50+), morai dailies (95+), eu (95+), world quest, crazy stone, and bh all give good exp w/o the use of hypers. (there are some other dailies but they don't give as much exp as these dailies do)
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

There is the occasional squad that will decide to do the final fc bosses. The decision is usually made after heads.

Now that people are generally 1st or 2nd rebirth, all that is needed to kill these final bosses is a g16+9 or better demon sin and a cleric (or g16+10 sage sin and cleric).

Lower gear or mystic for healing could work as well.

Rebirthed rrr9 can probably solo these bosses easily.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Now that people are generally 1st or 2nd rebirth, all that is needed to kill these final bosses is a g16+9 or better demon sin and a cleric (or g16+10 sage sin and cleric).

Huh? Guess I was doing it wrong with my r8 +5 sage sin soloing it back in the day >.>
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sonicrulze wrote: »
    From what i heard FC gives more exp than PV. also i do the after heads bosses until last giant boss in 4 mins 15 sec.

after hitting 99/101/103 the mobs/heads give **** **** xp in FF, its a bit mobs but mostly bosses by then, you can iirc pull in 10m~xp per FC run(pushing 15mil xp early on) this takes about 10-15 minutes of hypers but will take you 20 minutes at the minimum more like 25-30 in total time, so you would need to do 4-6FFs for the xp of 10 PVs ( a single PV is ~5m xp without necky and ~6.5m with 30% xp neck), the 10 pvs with buffing/opening takes ~35minutes upwards of 40, equivalent xp in FF would take 80(and thats really generous min time and at the lower lvls)-180 minutes with what i would estimate is normally 2hours

honestly i got quite sick of FF and cant stand being in there anymore so my FF xp numbers are a bit old/from memory (and xp was a bit better when dragons gave normal xp), after rebirth i didnt enter there after 100, on the other hand i pv daily so the numbers from pv100+ are quite accurate
    edited January 2014
    Options
    jamesmcd wrote: »
    There is the occasional squad that will decide to do the final fc bosses. The decision is usually made after heads.

Lower gear or mystic for healing could work as well.

all you need is lvl 40 g16 +7 reborn demon assassin, been soloing since lvl 40 with only 4 aps.

if you need g16+10 And a cleric to do it i suggest you play something else or stop cash shopping and actually learn the game

tip; get a boss killing genie. see way too many people running around with genies they don't use

tip2; when people sell spots for fc heads in wc just ask them if you can solo bosses after heads are dead. this works 9/10 times. then take you 4min to clear bosses out for about 4.370.000 exp in 4 minutes. pretty good for 4 minutes work xD [ not to mention you get about 5x shards worth 180k each and or weapons from last boss ]
    not true...I do the last bosses...just I don't go w/ the squad so that I get more exp lol. (usually duo w/ some1 else)

sooo to answer the question of this thread.... FULL fc and pv multiple runs are ur best ways to get exp using hypers. If u're reborn and u don't wanna b stuck in fc all day or u can't do multiple pv runs and u're under lvl 100.... cube, gbq (fac w/base), prim dailies(50+), morai dailies (95+), eu (95+), world quest, crazy stone, and bh all give good exp w/o the use of hypers. (there are some other dailies but they don't give as much exp as these dailies do)

how is what i said not true?

they do give the most exp of any bosses inside whole fc trust me i hypered every boss in there to see which gives most exp. most exp = boss before heads 1.55mil boss after heads = 1.6mil last boss = 1.65 mil

if you are refeering to the statement that nobody does it. that is also true, i get multiple stacked rooms from people on world chat that just don't want to do the last bosses.
  • Sukkapunch - Archosaur
    Sukkapunch - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    peckked wrote: »
    Huh? Guess I was doing it wrong with my r8 +5 sage sin soloing it back in the day >.>

hehe me too... doing them bosses with an r8r +5 demon sin at current time (not using crab but them free pots from doing divine quests). so many ppl think that it's an absolute must to do anything with g16+.
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If I want to maximise the amount of exp in one activation (because I want to run 10 fc per day)
    1 activation from messenger, then small room, big room, up to fragrance. (or from bishop boss - depends on how much time/activation is left till the hyper is depleted)

If I want to maximise the exp per unit time (because I only have time to make 1 run or 2, and have little time left on hypers)
    1 click for messenger+teleport+small room. 1(or 2) click for big room boss+mobs (dont bother with heads at higher levels... 102+). 1 click for each of the other bosses (in order of priority: fragrance/holeen.... nix/miniholeen... wolf/bishop)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    jamesmcd wrote: »

Almost every class with R9.3 can solo these bosses easily without being reawakened. You actually don't even need R9
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

That was something I noticed when I rerolled from HL to HT. I left for about a year and played a Sin before. I always did these rooms and if you know what you are doing, they can go fast and be done well.

I did them with a group (no sins) the other day and survived but right now I'm inbetween gear and my hits are not where they could be. We did find but really could of gone faster with DDers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    On Sunday night I reawakened on my archer, and one of the things I have been doing to level was hypering BHs. I hit 85 last night without even touching an FC room. In my low 40's I hypered 39, then did 51, I skipped 59 cause it was too much running, then did 4 hyper runs in BH 69 (which was actually really fun). In BH 79, there is that one path with all the wolf mobs I was getting 40-60k exp per mob at level 83. I don't have an exp necklace, wish I did. I was gaining multiple levels per run.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

stupid exp necklace breaks before the mobs are dead lol
    or am I doing something .....
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    stupid exp necklace breaks before the mobs are dead lol
    or am I doing something .....
    gather all mobs and aoe at boss. switch neck on only at boss. then switch off.

rinse repeat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    gather all mobs and aoe at boss. switch neck on only at boss. then switch off.

rinse repeat

ah ic that is what i was doing wrong b:thanks
  • Yuuniee - Dreamweaver
    Yuuniee - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

all you need is lvl 40 g16 +7 reborn demon assassin, been soloing since lvl 40 with only 4 aps.
    A Lv 40 Sin can't wear g16 dagger and aps gear because g16 dagger requires 304 dex and aps gear requires 104 str. A Lv 40 sin with r9rr gear can equip everything back because of the 100 bonus dex. But definitely not an average sin.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A Lv 40 Sin can't wear g16 dagger and aps gear because g16 dagger requires 304 dex and aps gear requires 104 str. A Lv 40 sin with r9rr gear can equip everything back because of the 100 bonus dex. But definitely not an average sin.

He probably has an OP tome.
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

if you are refeering to the statement that nobody does it. that is also true, i get multiple stacked rooms from people on world chat that just don't want to do the last bosses.

umm "nobody" refers to the fact no 1 at all does the bosses...If I just said I do the last bosses pretty sure that means some of us DO the last bosses...so u're statement is false (thought that was common sense..oh well). Just because u go w/ ppl that are too fail to even wanna attempt to do the last rooms doesn't mean every1 else is lol.
    ah ic that is what i was doing wrong b:thanks

yea I figured that out when I was pulling mobs in fcs...was like dang this item has no durability...guess I'll have to switch it on and off. It helps having it as a hot bar button too. Makes for fast changes
    edited January 2014
    Options
    umm "nobody" refers to the fact no 1 at all does the bosses...If I just said I do the last bosses pretty sure that means some of us DO the last bosses...so u're statement is false (thought that was common sense..oh well). Just because u go w/ ppl that are too fail to even wanna attempt to do the last rooms doesn't mean every1 else is lol.

I thought it was common sense to know that the term nobody refeers to either none at all or a very very small select few -.- i do not know why you bother to even comment like that lmfao, just seems like you want to pick a fight trying to bash on how one relays his comments rather than giving intelligent answers, can i hear the cries of a drama queen?

and no i solo everything, something you should know after reading the posts in this forum lmfao.

I draw my conclusions from the fact that if there is someone on the server doing fc or proclaming squads or selling heads etc in world chat 9/10 times when i ask if i can solo the bosses after they killed heads gets answered with " sure! " And I also almost never saw a squad do them when i was grinding my way through fc with squads the first time around.

pretty solid conclusion to draw that only a very very small select few do the last room when 9/10 times when you ask for it people do not want it.
  • Yuuniee - Dreamweaver
    Yuuniee - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    He probably has an OP tome.

I wonder what led you to think a sin with g16 dagger only has 4 aps would have an op tome. Aiyab:shutup
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

I've done probably 6 FCC's where we did the last bosses in the past week. Most of the time, I'm soloing FCC so I don't bother to even get that far, I get the EXP I need in the first part of the instance.
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

all you need is lvl 40 g16 +7 reborn demon assassin, been soloing since lvl 40 with only 4 aps..

Is this really possible? Im planing to 2nd rebirth my sin and i have g16 dagger. can you tell me how can i equip that g16 at level 40?

will appreciate if you can provide the exact details of each gear/ornament/tome. extra stats for 1st and 2nd reborn.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is this really possible? Im planing to 2nd rebirth my sin and i have g16 dagger. can you tell me how can i equip that g16 at level 40?

will appreciate if you can provide the exact details of each gear/ornament/tome. extra stats for 1st and 2nd reborn.

I can't be certain of what that poster was actually saying however I suspect when he says g16 sin he means g16 as in g16 armor, either nv3 or r93 not weapon. If you're still sporting aps gear you're looking at level 55+ before you can use an endgame weapon that isn't r8r.