how to?

Options
pantagana
pantagana Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
How i can find out all alts from some player?
Post edited by pantagana on

Comments

• Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Have you tried to ask them? You aren't one of those creepy people who runs around in game stalking people are you?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Core can help, but truly, you can't. Especially if they know how to use Core to keep their information locked down.

Your best bet is asking them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pantagana
    pantagana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Core can help, but truly, you can't. Especially if they know how to use Core to keep their information locked down.

Your best bet is asking them.

I dont know how work that, but i am sure 1 wiz in Harshland doing that. Its hax? Should i report hem/she to GM-s?
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well you can just set your core connect to only friends being able to view your profile..
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    pantagana wrote: »
    I dont know how work that, but i am sure 1 wiz in Harshland doing that. Its hax? Should i report hem/she to GM-s?
    I'ts not hacking. It's just knowing how to look for data that the individual hasn't bothered to hide. It's all public knowledge. You just have to know how to look for it.

Reporting them for browsing through publicly available data? Not really something I would do. If you want your information private, make it private.

Edit: Here's an example of what I can find about you.

You're a 101 Cleric on Harshlands.

You have an alt called Scorpico, who appears to currently be faction-less. (Hard to say for sure on the faction because Core is so broken in that regard.)

You've got another alt called LetuShtuke, who was most recently a member of abandon. They would appear to be a Venomancer, level currently unknown.

You have an alt called GuanoApes, who appears to currently be a member of Wasp. That toon is a Level 102 Assassin.

You have an alt called JudgeBlack, who is also in Wasp, and is a 101 BM.

Looks like you've been playing since Oct, 2010, and your first toon was your cleric.
    If I dug deeper, I might even be able to find a second account, if you have one, and it's associated data as well.

That's just from spending a few minuets poking around in Core.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deflectra - Sanctuary
    Deflectra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'ts not hacking. It's just knowing how to look for data that the individual hasn't bothered to hide. It's all public knowledge. You just have to know how to look for it.

Reporting them for browsing through publicly available data? Not really something I would do. If you want your information private, make it private.

Edit: Here's an example of what I can find about you.

You're a 101 Cleric on Harshlands.

You have an alt called Scorpico, who appears to currently be faction-less. (Hard to say for sure on the faction because Core is so broken in that regard.)

You've got another alt called LetuShtuke, who was most recently a member of abandon. They would appear to be a Venomancer, level currently unknown.

You have an alt called GuanoApes, who appears to currently be a member of Wasp. That toon is a Level 102 Assassin.

You have an alt called JudgeBlack, who is also in Wasp, and is a 101 BM.

Looks like you've been playing since Oct, 2010, and your first toon was your cleric.
    If I dug deeper, I might even be able to find a second account, if you have one, and it's associated data as well.

That's just from spending a few minuets poking around in Core.

The NSA will contact you soon with a job offer. b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    google helps too as it leaves little 'traces' where u been >.> u just need to type a few connecting words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Stalkers
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ooh ooh, do me next do me next, that looks like fun!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    that barb named templar look so suspicious b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan